Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. (NEPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEPT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NEPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NEPT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 94 days.
- NEPT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
NEPT Stock Summary
- NEPT has a market capitalization of $17,977,050 -- more than approximately merely 4.82% of US stocks.
- NEPT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.52 -- higher than merely 3.8% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of NEPTUNE WELLNESS SOLUTIONS INC's share price is greater than that of 99.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOMA, VEV, PIK, ISUN, and WHG.
- NEPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEPTUNE WELLNESS SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to neptunecorp.com.
NEPT Valuation Summary
- NEPT's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 94.55% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 184 months, NEPT's price/sales ratio has gone down 30.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEPT.
NEPT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -64.24%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 40.19%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 106.9%.
The table below shows NEPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.39||52-week high||$23.44|
|Prev. close||$1.72||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.62||Avg. volume||1,286,526|
|50-day MA||$1.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.78||Market Cap||11.63M|
Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. (NEPT) Company Bio
Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. is a diversified and fully integrated health and wellness company. The Company focuses on building a broad portfolio of affordable consumer products in response to long-term secular trends and market demand for natural, plant-based, sustainable, and purpose-driven lifestyle brands.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEPT Latest Social Stream
View Full NEPT Social Stream
Latest NEPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEPTUNE WELLNESS SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEPT as an investment opportunity.
The past, present and future of the Canadian cannabis sector based on the performance of the MCCCI, which is a proprietary indeex of 22 stocks.
The past, present and future of the Canadian cannabis sector based on the performance of the MCCCI, which is a proprietary index of 22 stocks.
We're starting off the final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Neptune Wellness shares are rocketing higher, up more than 100% on the day.
Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. ("Neptune" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: NEPT) (TSX: NEPT), a diversified and fully integrated health and wellness company focused on plant-based, sustainable and purpose-driven lifestyle brands, today announced its financial and operating results for the three-month period ending June 30, 2022.
NEPT Price Returns
Continue Researching NEPTWant to see what other sources are saying about Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc (NEPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc (NEPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc (NEPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch