New Media Investment Group Inc. (NEWM): Price and Financial Metrics
NEWM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for New Media Investment Group Inc is higher than merely 15.53% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, New Media Investment Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 11.04% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NEWM comes in at 13.17% -- higher than that of 84.92% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to New Media Investment Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PPSI, CWH, SIG, ENG, and LYTS.
- NEWM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Media Investment Group Inc's official web site, go to www.newmediainv.com.
NEWM Stock Price Chart More Charts
NEWM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.28||52-week high||$14.11|
|Prev. close||$6.32||52-week low||$6.28|
|Day high||$6.45||Avg. volume||1,026,073|
|50-day MA||$8.42||Dividend yield||24.2%|
|200-day MA||$9.87||Market Cap||379.82M|
New Media Investment Group Inc. (NEWM) Company Bio
New Media Investment Group is a publisher of locally-based print and online media spanning across 379 markets and 27 states. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in New York, New York.