New Relic, Inc. (NEWR): Price and Financial Metrics
NEWR Stock Summary
- New Relic Inc's stock had its IPO on December 12, 2014, making it an older stock than just 21.74% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for New Relic Inc is higher than 86.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, New Relic Inc is reporting a growth rate of 155.23%; that's higher than 91.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New Relic Inc are RAMP, PS, VRAY, SVMK, and HCAT.
- NEWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Relic Inc's official web site, go to www.newrelic.com.
NEWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.94||52-week high||$81.10|
|Prev. close||$63.55||52-week low||$33.49|
|Day high||$64.00||Avg. volume||884,485|
|50-day MA||$69.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.08||Market Cap||3.91B|
New Relic, Inc. (NEWR) Company Bio
New Relic Inc. provides software analytics products worldwide. The companys cloud-based platform and suite of products enables organizations to collect, store, and analyze massive amounts of software data in real time. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
NEWR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NEWR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that New Relic Inc ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1533%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NEWR, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of New Relic Inc over the past 3.51 years is 1.79%; that's higher than 91.45% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- New Relic Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 22.19% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- New Relic Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.46. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 11.48% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NEWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEWR Latest Social Stream
View Full NEWR Social Stream
Latest NEWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Relic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEWR as an investment opportunity.
While New Relic, Inc. ( NYSE:NEWR ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw significant share...
Firm's largest sales of the 4th quarter
The battle for control over the future of observability in the enterprise depends on which vendors can collect the most relevant metrics.
New Relic’s Reimagined Full-Stack Observability Offering Provides Engineers Unprecedented Visibility Across Entire Software Stack
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, New Relic, Inc. (NYSE: NEWR), a leader in Observability, introduced New Relic Explorer, its reimagined Full-Stack Observability experience that delivers innovative new visualizations and capabilities to give engineers unprecedented visibility into their complete estate. With zero configuration required, New Relic Explorer brings together an organization’s telemetry data from across applications and infrastructure to provide an essential live view of an ent
New Relic, Inc. (NEWR) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 4, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Peter Goldmacher - Vice President, Investor Relations Lew Cirne - Chief Executive Officer and Founder Mark Sachleben - Chief Financial Officer Bill Staples - President and Chief Product Officer Conference Call Participants Kingsley...
NEWR Price Returns
Continue Researching NEWRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on New Relic Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!