New Relic, Inc. (NEWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEWR POWR Grades
- NEWR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NEWR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NEWR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.02% of US stocks).
NEWR Stock Summary
- NEW RELIC INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.09% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 201.18, NEW RELIC INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.76% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NEWR is currently 114.88, higher than 96.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEWR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESTC, PCOR, AXSM, VRAY, and MNTV.
- NEWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEW RELIC INC's official web site, go to www.newrelic.com.
NEWR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NEWR's price/earnings ratio is 176.17% lower, now standing at -19.5.
- NEWR's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.5 over the prior 99 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEWR.
NEWR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -96.12%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 127.54%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -7.95%.
The table below shows NEWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEWR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.26% of graded US stocks.
- NEWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.517 -- ranking 313th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AIKI, FALC, and AZPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEWR.
The table below shows NEWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.12||52-week high||$109.86|
|Prev. close||$64.54||52-week low||$41.66|
|Day high||$67.60||Avg. volume||423,632|
|50-day MA||$57.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.83||Market Cap||4.52B|
New Relic, Inc. (NEWR) Company Bio
New Relic Inc. provides software analytics products worldwide. The companys cloud-based platform and suite of products enables organizations to collect, store, and analyze massive amounts of software data in real time. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEWR Latest Social Stream
View Full NEWR Social Stream
Latest NEWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW RELIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEWR as an investment opportunity.
F5 (FFIV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.56% and 0.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN FRANCISCO, January 24, 2023--New Relic (NYSE: NEWR), the all-in-one observability platform for every engineer, announced the general availability of the Azure Native New Relic Service in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace, to help enterprises accelerate their cloud migration and multi-cloud initiatives. Microsoft Azure customers can now subscribe to the New Relic service to collect telemetry data for applications and infrastructure and store that telemetry data in Azure. In addition, Azure cust
SAN FRANCISCO, January 17, 2023--New Relic (NYSE: NEWR), the all-in-one observability platform for every engineer, announced it will report its financial results for fiscal year 2023 third quarter, which ended December 31, 2022, after market close on Tuesday, February 7, 2023. The company will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET to review the financial results and business outlook with the investment community. A live webcast and replay of the event will be available on the New
SAN FRANCISCO, January 17, 2023--New Relic (NYSE: NEWR), the all-in-one observability platform for every engineer, announced the general availability of New Relic Vulnerability Management to provide customers with security monitoring, helping engineering teams identify and triage vulnerabilities across their tech stack, all in one place, now available for purchase until the end of January at a promotional rate. This includes new Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) capabilities, added
In this article, we discuss 12 best big data stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Big Data Stocks To Buy Now. According to Fortune Business Insights, the global big data analytics market was valued at $240.56 billion in 2021 and it is forecasted […]
NEWR Price Returns