NeoGames (NGMS): Price and Financial Metrics
NGMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.09||52-week high||$27.77|
|Prev. close||$27.36||52-week low||$10.85|
|Day high||$27.48||Avg. volume||198,764|
|50-day MA||$18.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.52||Market Cap||924.93M|
NGMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NGMS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NGMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NGMS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- NGMS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.51% of US stocks).
NGMS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 410.31%, NEOGAMES SA's debt growth rate surpasses 96.28% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NEOGAMES SA is reporting a growth rate of -248.67%; that's higher than just 6.75% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NGMS's revenue has grown 228.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.47% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEOGAMES SA, a group of peers worth examining would be UAVS, DM, PRLB, FINV, and TEVA.
- NGMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEOGAMES SA's official web site, go to neogames.com.
NGMS Valuation Summary
- NGMS's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 13.04% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NGMS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 572.9 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NGMS.
NGMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NGMS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.89% of graded US stocks.
- NGMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.77 -- ranking 5th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NGMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NGMS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NGMS, see our NGMS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$64.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
NeoGames (NGMS) Company Bio
NeoGames SA provides online lottery software services. It operates as a global technology provider which is engaged in the development and operation of online lotteries and games, allowing lottery operators to distribute lottery products via online sales channels while using its technology. The firm's services include players support, CRM and analysis, payments and solutions, marketing, compliance and security. The company was founded on April 10, 2014 and is headquartered in Luxembourg.
NGMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NGMS Latest Social Stream
View Full NGMS Social Stream
Latest NGMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEOGAMES SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NGMS as an investment opportunity.
Top Sports Betting Stocks for Q2 2023
These are the sports betting stocks with the best value, fastest growth and most momentum best performance for Q2 2023.
Top Casino Stocks for Q2 2023
Light & Wonder is the top casino stock for best value, while NeoGames is the top for fastest growth and most momentum.
Can NeoGames S.A. (NGMS) Run Higher on Rising Earnings Estimates?
NeoGames S.A. (NGMS) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday
We're starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth keeping an eye on Monday morning!
Why Is MGO Global (MGOL) Stock Up 45% Today?
MGO Global (MGOL) stock is on the rise Monday with heavy trading as investors await the company's latest earnings report.
NGMS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...