NII Holdings, Inc. (NIHD): Price and Financial Metrics
NIHD Stock Summary
- Nii Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.42% of US listed stocks.
- NIHD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.79% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -87.16%, Nii Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.08% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NIHD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BW, HZN, STON, WBT, and ESEA.
- NIHD's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Nii Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.nii.com.
NIHD Stock Price Chart More Charts
NIHD Price/Volume Stats
NII Holdings, Inc. (NIHD) Company Bio
NII Holdings, Inc. provides wireless communication services under the Nextel brand in Brazil. The company was formerly known as Nextel International, Inc. and changed its name to NII Holdings, Inc. in December 2001. NII Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1995 and is based in Reston, Virginia.