Nano Dimension Ltd. ADR (NNDM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NNDM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NNDM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.22% of US stocks.
- NNDM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 30.2857142857143 weeks.
- NNDM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.59% of US stocks).
NNDM Stock Summary
- NNDM's price/sales ratio is 313.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.14% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NNDM is more volatile than 95.87% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NNDM comes in at -63.64% -- higher than that of just 4.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nano Dimension Ltd are WIMI, UCL, GNUS, NWBO, and LGHL.
- NNDM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nano Dimension Ltd's official web site, go to www.nano-di.com.
NNDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NNDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.77||52-week high||$17.89|
|Prev. close||$8.14||52-week low||$1.31|
|Day high||$8.22||Avg. volume||24,280,678|
|50-day MA||$7.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.29||Market Cap||1.93B|
Nano Dimension Ltd. ADR (NNDM) Company Bio
Nano Dimension Ltd. engages in the provision of intelligent machines for the fabrication of additively manufactured electronics. Its products and services include DragonFly Pro System, conductive and insulating inks for printed electronics, and optimized multi-material design of complex electronics. The company was founded by Amit Dror and Simon Fried in 2012 and headquartered in Ness Ziona, Israel.
NNDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NNDM Latest Social Stream
View Full NNDM Social Stream
Latest NNDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nano Dimension Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NNDM as an investment opportunity.
Grafner/iStock via Getty Images For some time, Nano Dimension (NASDAQ:NNDM) has believed it could lead a 3D printing revolution. Many investors may have shared the vision, but have waited for some indication that it has real potential to generate revenue, EBITDA, and positive earnings. It's one thing for a relatively...
These are the 3D printing stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q3 2021.
Loyal NNDM stock investors held on through a deep price pullback.
Are 3D printing stocks the wave of the future? Investors seem to hope so. Indeed, the technology these companies bring to the table really could be a game-changer for key industries. Companies like Nano Dimension (NNDM) have certainly turned heads in this regard. This 3D printing company represents what many believe will be the future of manufacturing. At the very least, investors have bought into this thesis in a big way recently. (See Nano Dimension stock analysis on TipRanks) Cathie Wood has been a massive supporter of NNDM stock over the years. Ms. Woods has continued to up her stake in the $1.
In this article we discuss the 10 best tech stocks to buy according to Cathie Wood. If you want to read our detailed analysis of Wood’s history, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Best Cheap Tech Stocks to Buy According to Cathie Wood. Catherine Wood, the legendary investor who runs ARK Investment […]
NNDM Price Returns