SUNNOVA ENERGY INTERNATIONAL INC. (NOVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOVA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NOVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NOVA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- NOVA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.15% of US stocks).
NOVA Stock Summary
- NOVA's went public 2.23 years ago, making it older than only 4.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sunnova Energy International Inc is higher than it is for about 96.03% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NOVA has reported earnings growth of 892.62%, putting it ahead of 97.26% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sunnova Energy International Inc are TRN, EAF, TROX, ALCO, and CSV.
- Visit NOVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunnova.com.
NOVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NOVA's price/sales ratio is 287.16% higher, now standing at 21.1.
- Over the past 26 months, NOVA's price/sales ratio has gone up 11.7.
- Over the past 26 months, NOVA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 55.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NOVA.
NOVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NOVA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.61% of graded US stocks.
- NOVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.052 -- ranking 101st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NOVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NOVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.10||52-week high||$57.70|
|Prev. close||$38.40||52-week low||$23.65|
|Day high||$39.74||Avg. volume||2,220,456|
|50-day MA||$34.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.47||Market Cap||4.27B|
SUNNOVA ENERGY INTERNATIONAL INC. (NOVA) Company Bio
Sunnova Energy International Inc. provides renewable energy solutions. The Company offers solar battery storage units, as well as maintenance, monitoring, and management services. Sunnova Energy International serves customers in the United States and Northern Mariana Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOVA Latest Social Stream
View Full NOVA Social Stream
Latest NOVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunnova Energy International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOVA as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, October 13, 2021--Sunnova appoints Mary Yang to its Board of Directors
In this article, we discuss the 10 best solar energy stocks to buy today. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Solar Energy Stocks to Buy Today. Solar energy stocks are rebounding following the recent increase in global oil and gas prices. According to recent news […]
HOUSTON, October 06, 2021--Sunnova will now offer its reliable solar and storage services to Home Depot customers across the states of FL, VA, MD, & locally in Reno, NV.
HOUSTON, October 06, 2021--Sunnova Energy International Inc. ("Sunnova") (NYSE: NOVA), a leading U.S. residential solar and energy storage service provider, announced today it will release its third quarter 2021 results after the markets close on October 27, 2021, to be followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on October 28, 2021.
Shares of Sunnova Energy International (NOVA) haven't performed well this year, down 17.4% over the past three months. This downturn is destined to end soon because this stock holds relevant catalysts which could make the share price bounce back. Thus, I am bullish on this stock. (See NOVA stock charts on TipRanks) Sunnova is a leading operator in the residential solar and energy storage services industry. From its headquarters in Houston, Texas, the company organizes the business and manages its sales network to serve customers who are located in the U.S. and its territories.
NOVA Price Returns