Sunnova Energy International Inc. (NOVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOVA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NOVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NOVA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NOVA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NOVA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SUNNOVA ENERGY INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NOVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.45% of US equities we're observing.
- SUNNOVA ENERGY INTERNATIONAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -52.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 10.97% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUNNOVA ENERGY INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GFL, CCK, GBX, GRIN, and HTHT.
- NOVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SUNNOVA ENERGY INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.sunnova.com.
NOVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NOVA's EV/EBIT ratio is 1170.84% lower, now standing at -196.5.
- Over the past 38 months, NOVA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NOVA.
NOVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NOVA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.64% of graded US stocks.
- NOVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.051 -- ranking 101st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NOVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NOVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.02||52-week high||$46.40|
|Prev. close||$23.87||52-week low||$12.47|
|Day high||$23.87||Avg. volume||3,092,727|
|50-day MA||$25.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.99||Market Cap||2.52B|
Sunnova Energy International Inc. (NOVA) Company Bio
Sunnova Energy International Inc. provides renewable energy solutions. The Company offers solar battery storage units, as well as maintenance, monitoring, and management services. Sunnova Energy International serves customers in the United States and Northern Mariana Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOVA Latest Social Stream
View Full NOVA Social Stream
Latest NOVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUNNOVA ENERGY INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOVA as an investment opportunity.
Sunnova Energy (NOVA) expands its solar product offerings to commercial businesses amid rising utility bills.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that Jim Cramer is bearish on in September. If you want to read about some more stocks that Cramer is bearish on, go directly to Jim Cramer Is Bearish on These 5 Stocks in September. Jim Cramer, the former hedge fund manager and present host of Mad […]
HOUSTON, September 19, 2022--Sunnova announced today that it is expanding its energy service offerings to the commercial solar market.
Sunnova Energy Intl shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
SolarEdge (SEDG) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
NOVA Price Returns