Sunnova Energy International Inc. (NOVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.48||52-week high||$31.47|
|Prev. close||$16.18||52-week low||$12.46|
|Day high||$16.57||Avg. volume||4,138,173|
|50-day MA||$15.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.58||Market Cap||1.92B|
NOVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOVA POWR Grades
- NOVA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 70.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NOVA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NOVA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.88% of US stocks).
NOVA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SUNNOVA ENERGY INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NOVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.6% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that NOVA's revenue has grown 145.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.58% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCK, SCI, MERC, GFL, and AMBC.
- Visit NOVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sunnova.com.
NOVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NOVA's EV/EBIT ratio is 4060.28% lower, now standing at -837.6.
- NOVA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NOVA.
NOVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NOVA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.64% of graded US stocks.
- NOVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.051 -- ranking 101st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NOVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sunnova Energy International Inc. (NOVA) Company Bio
Sunnova Energy International Inc. provides renewable energy solutions. The Company offers solar battery storage units, as well as maintenance, monitoring, and management services. Sunnova Energy International serves customers in the United States and Northern Mariana Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOVA Latest Social Stream
View Full NOVA Social Stream
Latest NOVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUNNOVA ENERGY INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOVA as an investment opportunity.
3 Stocks That Soared After Earnings but Still Have Room to Run
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), Vertiv (NYSE: VRT), and Sunnova (NYSE: NOVA) are three stocks that are rising after earnings but still may be worth buying now because they are fundamentally strong businesses. Here's what makes each stock worth a look. Daniel Foelber (Apple): Apple stock soared 4.7% on Friday in response to strong earnings.
10 Biggest Solar Companies
With JinkoSolar Holding Co. leading the pack, these are the 10 biggest solar companies by 12-month trailing revenue.
Why Solar Energy Stocks Dropped This Week
Shares of solar energy stocks have been cratering this week in the wake of several first-quarter earnings releases and the Federal Reserve's latest interest rate hike. According to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence, as of 10 a.m. ET, shares of SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) had dropped by 16.6% since the market closed on Friday, Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) was down 22.6%, Sunnova Energy (NYSE: NOVA) has dropped 16.9%, and Array Technologies (NASDAQ: ARRY) was down 11.5%.
An Intrinsic Calculation For Sunnova Energy International Inc. (NYSE:NOVA) Suggests It's 22% Undervalued
Key Insights The projected fair value for Sunnova Energy International is US$21.04 based on Dividend Discount Model...
Sunnova and Amica Insurance Collaborate to Bring Innovative Energy Services and Insurance Products to Homeowners
HOUSTON, May 03, 2023--Sunnova Energy International Inc. ("Sunnova") (NYSE: NOVA), a leading U.S. Energy as a Service (EaaS) provider, announced today it is teaming up with Amica Insurance (Amica), a leader in auto, home, and life insurance, to expand the reach of Sunnova’s clean, affordable, and reliable energy services.
NOVA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...