SUNNOVA ENERGY INTERNATIONAL INC. (NOVA): Price and Financial Metrics
NOVA Stock Summary
- Sunnova Energy International Inc's stock had its IPO on July 25, 2019, making it an older stock than only 1.86% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Sunnova Energy International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NOVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.6% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sunnova Energy International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LXU, SCI, TRN, AMTX, and MESA.
- NOVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sunnova Energy International Inc's official web site, go to www.sunnova.com.
NOVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.84||52-week high||$57.70|
|Prev. close||$41.84||52-week low||$6.12|
|Day high||$47.10||Avg. volume||2,349,216|
|50-day MA||$47.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.63||Market Cap||4.20B|
SUNNOVA ENERGY INTERNATIONAL INC. (NOVA) Company Bio
Sunnova Energy International Inc. provides renewable energy solutions. The Company offers solar battery storage units, as well as maintenance, monitoring, and management services. Sunnova Energy International serves customers in the United States and Northern Mariana Islands.
NOVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOVA Latest Social Stream
View Full NOVA Social Stream
Latest NOVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunnova Energy International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOVA as an investment opportunity.
These stocks generated multibagger returns last year and have the potential to generate similar returns in future too.
Sunnova announced it has secured a position of 85 megawatts in the recent ISO-New England Forward Capacity Auction (FCA15).
Since its listing in July 2019, Sunnova Energy's (NYSE: NOVA) stock has risen a massive 375%, outperforming Sunrun's (NASDAQ: RUN) impressive 290% rise. The market's enthusiasm for renewable energy stocks got a further boost last year with the coming of a government that's more friendly to the industry, as well as the extension of an investment tax credit for solar developers. For Sunrun and Sunnova, a growing customer base in a highly competitive residential solar installation market is backing the rise in their stock prices.
Sunnova will begin offering its services in D.C.; Homeowners will have access to Sunnova’s solar-only, solar + battery, & add-on battery services.
Sunnova Energy International Inc. (NYSE: NOVA ) announced today the launch of the industry's first 0% APR financing 1 for home solar and battery storage service with 25-year system protection. New Sunnova customers may now be eligible to go solar for as low as 0% APR and $0 down with the purchase of a new Sunnova SunSafe® solar + battery storage system, or .99% APR and $0 down for the purchase of solar-only service. Sunnova provides its exclusive 25-year Sunnova Protect™ limited warranty service coverage for each solar + storage customer, offering worry-free maintenance, monitoring, repairs, and replacements to help ensure each home solar investment perform to its maximum potential. 2 This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...
NOVA Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!