Nomad Royalty Company Ltd. (NSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSR Stock Summary
- NOMAD ROYALTY CO LTD's stock had its IPO on August 31, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 0.18% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 279.35, NOMAD ROYALTY CO LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.46% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NOMAD ROYALTY CO LTD is reporting a growth rate of 428.44%; that's higher than 96.21% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOMAD ROYALTY CO LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be CLB, PNTG, TTGT, CHH, and WMS.
- Visit NSR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to nomadroyalty.com.
NSR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NSR's price/sales ratio is 837.5% higher, now standing at 15.
- Over the past 3 days, NSR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 3 days, NSR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSR.
NSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.76||52-week high||$8.61|
|Prev. close||$7.28||52-week low||$5.56|
|Day high||$7.77||Avg. volume||39,541|
|50-day MA||$7.22||Dividend yield||2.06%|
|200-day MA||$7.30||Market Cap||477.92M|
Nomad Royalty Company Ltd. (NSR) Company Bio
Nomad Royalty Company Ltd. operates as a gold and silver royalty company that purchases rights to the gold or silver produced from a mine. It owns a portfolio of 10 royalty, stream, and gold loan assets. The company is based in Montreal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
NSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSR Latest Social Stream
View Full NSR Social Stream
Latest NSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOMAD ROYALTY CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSR as an investment opportunity.
As they can produce outsized returns relative to increases in the price of gold (due to operating leverage), adding some gold stocks (like these) to your portfolio can be a great stagflation hedge.
Nomad Royalty Company Ltd. (TSX:NSR) (NYSE: NSR) ("Nomad" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the acquisition of the Company by Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (the "Purchaser") by way of a court approved plan of arrangement in accordance with the Canada Business Corporations Act (the "Arrangement") was completed earlier today. Under the terms of the Arrangement, the Purchaser has acquired all of the outstanding shares of the Company for a consideration of 1.21 common shares of the Purchaser per N
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. ("Sandstorm Gold Royalties", "Sandstorm" or the "Company") (NYSE: SAND) (TSX: SSL) is pleased to announce the successful completion of the previously announced acquisition of Nomad Royalty Company Ltd. (NYSE: NSR) (TSX: NSR) ("Nomad") pursuant to a plan of arrangement under the Canada Business Corporations Act (the "Acquisition").
Nomad Royalty Company Ltd. (TSX: NSR) (NYSE: NSR) ("Nomad" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the Superior Court of Québec has issued a final order approving the previously announced acquisition of the Company by Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (the "Purchaser") by way of a plan of arrangement in accordance with the Canada Business Corporations Act (the "Arrangement"). Pursuant to the terms of the Arrangement, the Purchaser will acquire all of the outstanding shares of the Company for a considera
Nomad Royalty Company Ltd. (TSX: NSR) and (NYSE: NSR) ("Nomad" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the voting results from its special meeting of shareholders (the "Meeting") held earlier today.
NSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|