NV5 Global, Inc. (NVEE): Price and Financial Metrics
NVEE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 387.76, NV5 Global Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 261.07%, NV5 Global Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.62% of about US stocks.
- NV5 Global Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -20.06%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 11.73% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NV5 Global Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FNKO, IMXI, FLXS, CLGX, and MCRI.
- NVEE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NV5 Global Inc's official web site, go to www.nv5.com.
NVEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.69||52-week high||$109.39|
|Prev. close||$101.87||52-week low||$27.00|
|Day high||$106.95||Avg. volume||70,306|
|50-day MA||$92.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.62||Market Cap||1.39B|
NV5 Global, Inc. (NVEE) Company Bio
NV5 Holdings is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, real estate and environmental markets. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Hollywood, Florida.
NVEE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NVEE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that NV5 Global Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1237.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NVEE, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is 0.96% -- higher than 90.11% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- NV5 Global Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 16 -- greater than 61.99% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), NV5 Global Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 52.79% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVEE Latest Social Stream
View Full NVEE Social Stream
Latest NVEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NV5 Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVEE as an investment opportunity.
NV5 Global, Inc. (NVEE) Q4 2020 Results Earnings Conference Call March 02, 2021, 4:30 pm ET Company Participants Richard Tong - Executive Vice President and General Counsel Dickerson Wright - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, President Edward Codispoti - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Chris Moore - CJS Securities Rob...
The following slide deck was published by NV5 Global, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
NV5 (NVEE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.20% and 0.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NV5 Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVEE) (“NV5” or the “Company”), a provider of compliance, technology, and engineering consulting solutions, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended January 2, 2021. “NV5 delivered another strong performance in 2020 with significant growth in revenues, EBITDA, margin, and cash flows from operations in spite of the coronavirus pandemic. The integration of our acquisitions delivered margin improvement through efficiencies of scale and our shared services model, and strong cash flows allowed accelerated payments of our debt revolver. We enter 2021 with strong momentum and expect to see benefits from a market focus on reliable delivery of power and environmental sustainability, a...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 2, 2021 / NV5 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ:NVEE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 2, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
NVEE Price Returns
Continue Researching NVEEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on NV5 Global Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!