NV5 Global, Inc. (NVEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVEE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NVEE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVEE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- NVEE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
NVEE Stock Summary
- NVEE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 97.99 -- higher than 76.44% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 49.27, NV5 Global Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 81.62% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.37%, NV5 Global Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.8% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NV5 Global Inc are DFIN, MLI, SHOO, BBQ, and WRLD.
- Visit NVEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nv5.com.
NVEE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NVEE's price/earnings ratio is 92.32% higher, now standing at 50.1.
- NVEE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.6 over the prior 96 months.
- Over the past 96 months, NVEE's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVEE.
NVEE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 136.75%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 53.25%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 270.91%.
The table below shows NVEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVEE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVEE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.19% of graded US stocks.
- NVEE's asset turnover comes in at 0.739 -- ranking 200th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- CYBR, OOMA, and APPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVEE.
The table below shows NVEE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.59||52-week high||$109.39|
|Prev. close||$100.87||52-week low||$47.78|
|Day high||$101.77||Avg. volume||78,518|
|50-day MA||$98.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$92.47||Market Cap||1.56B|
NV5 Global, Inc. (NVEE) Company Bio
NV5 Holdings is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, real estate and environmental markets. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Hollywood, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVEE Latest Social Stream
View Full NVEE Social Stream
Latest NVEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NV5 Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVEE as an investment opportunity.
NV5 (NVEE) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
NVEE vs. ACN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Is NV5 Global, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:NVEE) Recent Stock Performance Influenced By Its Fundamentals In Any Way?
Most readers would already be aware that NV5 Global's (NASDAQ:NVEE) stock increased significantly by 15% over the past...
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NV5 Global, Inc. (the Company or NV5) (Nasdaq: NVEE) , a provider of compliance, technology, engineering, and environmental consulting solutions, announced today the appointment of Denise Dickins, Ph.D., CPA, CIA to the NV5 Board of Directors. Dr. Dickins is a Professor of Accounting and Auditing at East Carolina University where she teaches courses in Auditing, Corporate Governance, and Accounting Ethics. She has served on the board of directors for several publicly traded companies in a broad array of industries including marine construction, consumer products, and financial services. Dr. Dickins was approved by the NV5 Board of Directors and will fill the board position previously held by Michael Renshaw who resigned from the Board o...
Clean energy consulting firm, NV5 Global; provider of compliance, technology, engineering, and environmental consulting solutions; announced this Tuesday that it has acquired Sage Renewable Energy Consulting, Inc.; a leader company in comprehensive sustainable energy planning and project management services. Firstly, Sage is a renowned company headquartered in the San Francisco The post Clean energy consulting firm NV5 acquires Sage Renewables appeared first on Energy Capital Media .
NVEE Price Returns