NV5 Global, Inc. (NVEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVEE POWR Grades
- NVEE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVEE is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- NVEE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
NVEE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 123.38, NV5 GLOBAL INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.42% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 39.52, NV5 GLOBAL INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.38%, NV5 GLOBAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.26% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NV5 GLOBAL INC are AGX, DFIN, BOOM, MLI, and FC.
- Visit NVEE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nv5.com.
NVEE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NVEE's price/sales ratio is 45% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- NVEE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.1 over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVEE.
NVEE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 144.46%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 124.58%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 109.25%.
The table below shows NVEE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVEE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVEE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.19% of graded US stocks.
- NVEE's asset turnover comes in at 0.739 -- ranking 208th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CYBR, ACN, and APPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVEE.
The table below shows NVEE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.75||52-week high||$154.97|
|Prev. close||$145.86||52-week low||$97.58|
|Day high||$150.92||Avg. volume||64,352|
|50-day MA||$138.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$128.71||Market Cap||2.30B|
NV5 Global, Inc. (NVEE) Company Bio
NV5 Holdings is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, real estate and environmental markets. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Hollywood, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVEE Latest Social Stream
View Full NVEE Social Stream
Latest NVEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NV5 GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVEE as an investment opportunity.
NV5 Global, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NVEE ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NASDAQCM gainers with a relatively...
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NV5 Global, Inc. (the “Company” or “NV5”) (Nasdaq: NVEE), a provider of technology, conformity assessment, and consulting solutions, announced today that it has been awarded a $9 million contract by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) National Geodetic Survey to provide topobathymetric lidar, 4-band imagery, and mapping of the Maine shoreline. Under the two-year contract, NV5 will deliver accurate and consistent measurem
NV5 Global Inc (NASDAQ: NVEE) has secured a three-year, $15 million contract to provide cultural resources services for the Georgia Department of Transportation's (GDOT) Office of Environmental Services. NV5 will deliver engineering services related to archaeological and historical sites, including artifact curation, archaeological survey, testing, permitting, historic rehabilitation studies for structures, and National Register of Historic Places nominations. "The importance of social, economic
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NV5 Global, Inc. (the “Company” or “NV5”) (Nasdaq: NVEE), a provider of technology, conformity assessment, and consulting solutions, announced today that it has been awarded a three-year, $15 million contract to provide cultural resources services to support the design and development of transportation facilities and assets for the Georgia Department of Transportation’s (GDOT) Office of Environmental Services. NV5 will deliver engineering servic
NV5 Global ( NASDAQ:NVEE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$204.1m (up 10.0% from 3Q 2021...
NVEE Price Returns