NV5 Global, Inc. (NVEE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVEE POWR Grades
- NVEE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.62% of US stocks.
- NVEE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NVEE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 30.83% of US stocks).
NVEE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 182.3, NV5 Global Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.19% of US stocks.
- NVEE's current price/earnings ratio is 61.24, which is higher than 84.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.68%, NV5 Global Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.97% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NV5 Global Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DGII, FNKO, EGAN, NVMI, and VIAV.
- NVEE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NV5 Global Inc's official web site, go to www.nv5.com.
NVEE Valuation Summary
- NVEE's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 37.14% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 94 months, NVEE's price/earnings ratio has gone up $37.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVEE.
NVEE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVEE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.91||52-week high||$109.39|
|Prev. close||$89.49||52-week low||$44.80|
|Day high||$90.35||Avg. volume||87,553|
|50-day MA||$90.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.71||Market Cap||1.35B|
NV5 Global, Inc. (NVEE) Company Bio
NV5 Holdings is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, real estate and environmental markets. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Hollywood, Florida.
NVEE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NVEE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that NV5 Global Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of NV5 Global Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is 0.81% -- higher than 87.21% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 88% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 65.2% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 53.85% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVEE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVEE Latest Social Stream
View Full NVEE Social Stream
Latest NVEE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NV5 Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVEE as an investment opportunity.
NV5 Global (NASDAQ: NVEE ) posted Q1 earnings of $9.55 million, an increase from Q4 of 0.14%. Sales dropped to $153.09 million, a 5.01% decrease between quarters. NV5 Global earned $9.57 million, and sales totaled $161.18 million in Q4. Why ROCE Is Significant Return on Capital Employed is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company's ROCE. A higher … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of NV5 Global, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NVEE ) by estimating...
Photo by Philipp Berezhnoy/iStock via Getty ImagesInvestment Thesis: NV5 Global, Inc (NVEE) (“NV5” or “the Company” hereafter) is a technical engineering and consulting company which, through organic growth and strategic acquisitions, is growing the top and bottom lines by double-digit compounded annual growth rates ((CAGR)). The Company stands to benefit...
The following slide deck was published by NV5 Global, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
NV5 Announces Strong First Quarter Results; Delivers Record Cash Flows and Issues Full-Year 2021 Guidance Exceeding Analyst Consensus
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NV5 Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVEE) ("NV5" or the "Company"), a leading provider of compliance, technology, and engineering consulting solutions, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended April 3, 2021. “We are pleased with our first quarter performance, which generated $48 million in cash flows from operations and delivered increases in net income, adjusted EBITDA margins, and earnings per share. These positive results were accomplished despite weather-related project delays that significantly postponed projects in the quarter. The COVID-19 pandemic also limited revenue generation for some of our services. Demand for our utility, infrastructure, and public sector services continues to be strong, driving a 5% increase in o...
NVEE Price Returns