Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX): Price and Financial Metrics
NWPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.19||52-week high||$40.60|
|Prev. close||$26.69||52-week low||$25.58|
|Day high||$28.22||Avg. volume||52,692|
|50-day MA||$28.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.86||Market Cap||281.87M|
NWPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWPX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NWPX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NWPX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NWPX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.1% of US stocks).
NWPX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NORTHWEST PIPE CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- NWPX's price/sales ratio is 0.61; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 21.5% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NORTHWEST PIPE CO is reporting a growth rate of 134.55%; that's higher than 90.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NORTHWEST PIPE CO, a group of peers worth examining would be CMC, ESNT, ASIX, AMS, and CVGI.
- NWPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORTHWEST PIPE CO's official web site, go to www.nwpipe.com.
NWPX Valuation Summary
- NWPX's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 68.42% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NWPX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWPX.
NWPX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -107.52%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 38.08%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 8.88%.
The table below shows NWPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWPX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NWPX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.19% of graded US stocks.
- NWPX's asset turnover comes in at 0.797 -- ranking 24th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- SXC, NANX, and NX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NWPX.
The table below shows NWPX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NWPX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NWPX, see our NWPX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$35.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX) Company Bio
Northwest Pipe Company manufactures and markets welded steel pipe and tube products primarily in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It operates in two segments, Water Transmission and Tubular Products. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
NWPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWPX Latest Social Stream
View Full NWPX Social Stream
Latest NWPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHWEST PIPE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWPX as an investment opportunity.
Northwest Pipe Company Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Northwest Pipe Company (NASDAQ: NWPX) (the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of water-related infrastructure including engineered steel water pipeline systems; stormwater and wastewater technology products; high-quality precast and reinforced concrete products; pump lift stations; steel casing pipe, bar-wrapped concrete cylinder pipe, and one of the largest offerings of pipeline system joints, fittings, and specialized components, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ende
Northwest Pipe Company's (NASDAQ:NWPX) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
With its stock down 27% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Northwest Pipe (NASDAQ:NWPX). However...
Esab (ESAB) Surpasses Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Esab (ESAB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.83% and 8.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Northwest Pipe Company to Release First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on May 3rd
Northwest Pipe Company (NASDAQ: NWPX), a leading manufacturer of water-related infrastructure including engineered pipeline systems and precast products, announced today it intends to release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 on Wednesday, May 3, 2023.
When Should You Buy Northwest Pipe Company (NASDAQ:NWPX)?
While Northwest Pipe Company ( NASDAQ:NWPX ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw significant...
NWPX Price Returns
Continue Researching NWPXWant to see what other sources are saying about Northwest Pipe Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Northwest Pipe Co (NWPX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northwest Pipe Co (NWPX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northwest Pipe Co (NWPX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...