Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWPX POWR Grades
- NWPX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.55% of US stocks.
- NWPX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NWPX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 23.78% of US stocks).
NWPX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NORTHWEST PIPE CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 392.79%, NORTHWEST PIPE CO's debt growth rate surpasses 95.66% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NWPX has reported earnings growth of 85.79%, putting it ahead of 83.99% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NWPX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACA, TRS, TEX, FN, and AIRI.
- NWPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORTHWEST PIPE CO's official web site, go to www.nwpipe.com.
NWPX Valuation Summary
- NWPX's price/earnings ratio is 14; this is 31.2% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NWPX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWPX.
NWPX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 56.82%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -65.81%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -88.96%.
The table below shows NWPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWPX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NWPX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.19% of graded US stocks.
- NWPX's asset turnover comes in at 0.797 -- ranking 24th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- SXC, NANX, and NX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NWPX.
The table below shows NWPX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NWPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.40||52-week high||$37.62|
|Prev. close||$36.45||52-week low||$24.30|
|Day high||$37.41||Avg. volume||35,240|
|50-day MA||$35.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.05||Market Cap||371.27M|
Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX) Company Bio
Northwest Pipe Company manufactures and markets welded steel pipe and tube products primarily in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It operates in two segments, Water Transmission and Tubular Products. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
NWPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWPX Latest Social Stream
View Full NWPX Social Stream
Latest NWPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHWEST PIPE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWPX as an investment opportunity.
Northwest Pipe Company (NASDAQ:NWPX) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 85% of the company
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Northwest Pipe Company ( NASDAQ:NWPX ), it is important to understand the...
Northwest Pipe Co. (NWPX) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Northwest Pipe Company's (NASDAQ:NWPX) Stock Has Shown A Decent Performance: Have Financials A Role To Play?
Most readers would already know that Northwest Pipe's (NASDAQ:NWPX) stock increased by 9.8% over the past three months...
Northwest Pipe Company (Nasdaq: NWPX), a leading manufacturer of water-related infrastructure, was recently selected by S.J. Louis Construction and Alliance Regional Water Authority to produce engineered steel pressure pipe for Alliance Regional Water Authority Phase 1B-Segment D ("Phase 1B").
Here is how Northwest Pipe Co. (NWPX) and Terex (TEX) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
NWPX Price Returns