Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWPX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NWPX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NWPX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- NWPX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.55% of US stocks).
NWPX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Northwest Pipe Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- NWPX's price/sales ratio is 0.8; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 16.72% of US stocks.
- NWPX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 18.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NWPX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WTER, MLSS, LSF, CNS, and NCSM.
- NWPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Northwest Pipe Co's official web site, go to www.nwpipe.com.
NWPX Valuation Summary
- NWPX's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 50% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NWPX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, NWPX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWPX.
NWPX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 176.23%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.49%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 189.5%.
The table below shows NWPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWPX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NWPX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.59% of graded US stocks.
- NWPX's asset turnover comes in at 0.797 -- ranking 23rd of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- SXC, NANX, and NX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NWPX.
The table below shows NWPX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NWPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.85||52-week high||$38.08|
|Prev. close||$23.85||52-week low||$23.11|
|Day high||$24.41||Avg. volume||46,307|
|50-day MA||$25.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.80||Market Cap||235.42M|
Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX) Company Bio
Northwest Pipe Company manufactures and markets welded steel pipe and tube products primarily in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It operates in two segments, Water Transmission and Tubular Products. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
NWPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWPX Latest Social Stream
View Full NWPX Social Stream
Latest NWPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northwest Pipe Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWPX as an investment opportunity.
Northwest Pipe's (NWPX) Park Environmental buyout will boost its offerings in the water infrastructure market of Texas. The buyout is anticipated to augment earnings immediately.
VANCOUVER, Wash., Oct. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Northwest Pipe Company (Nasdaq: NWPX), an industry leader of engineered pipeline systems for water infrastructure, today announced it has acquired Park Environmental Equipment, LLC ("ParkUSA") for
No summary available.
While Northwest Pipe Company ( NASDAQ:NWPX ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot...
If you want to know who really controls Northwest Pipe Company ( NASDAQ:NWPX ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
NWPX Price Returns