Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX): Price and Financial Metrics
NWPX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Northwest Pipe Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.36 for Northwest Pipe Co; that's greater than it is for only 18.36% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NWPX has reported earnings growth of 64.78%, putting it ahead of 83.44% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Northwest Pipe Co are ESNT, ITP, AMSF, VEC, and URG.
- Visit NWPX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nwpipe.com.
NWPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.12||52-week high||$38.08|
|Prev. close||$36.07||52-week low||$18.52|
|Day high||$36.02||Avg. volume||39,375|
|50-day MA||$31.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.82||Market Cap||344.35M|
Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX) Company Bio
Northwest Pipe Company manufactures and markets welded steel pipe and tube products primarily in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It operates in two segments, Water Transmission and Tubular Products. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
NWPX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NWPX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Northwest Pipe Co ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NWPX, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Northwest Pipe Co over the past 5.51 years is 0.46%; that's higher than 82.09% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- NWPX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 30.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Northwest Pipe Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 40.59. This coverage rate is greater than that of 91.56% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NWPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWPX Latest Social Stream
View Full NWPX Social Stream
Latest NWPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northwest Pipe Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWPX as an investment opportunity.
Northwest Pipe (NASDAQ:NWPX) will be releasing its next round of earnings this Wednesday, March 03. For all of the relevant information, here is your guide for Wednesday's Q4 earnings announcement. What Are Earnings, Net Income, And Earnings Per Share? Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue Northwest Pipe EPS is expected to be around $0.51, according to sell-side analysts. Sales will likely be near $70.50 million. In the same quarter last year, Northwest Pipe reported EPS of $1.23 on revenue of $72.25 million. Why Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises Are Important Wall Street analysts who...
The big shareholder groups in Northwest Pipe Company ( NASDAQ:NWPX ) have power over the company. Large companies...
Northwest Pipe Company to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on March 3, 2021
Northwest Pipe Company (NASDAQ: NWPX), an industry leader of engineered pipeline systems for water infrastructure, announced today it intends to release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020 on Wednesday, March 3, 2021.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
NWPX Price Returns
Continue Researching NWPXWant to see what other sources are saying about Northwest Pipe Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!