Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWPX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NWPX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NWPX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NWPX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
NWPX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Northwest Pipe Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- NWPX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 19.33% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NWPX is more volatile than merely 16.29% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Northwest Pipe Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CNS, VEC, ESNT, RIBT, and KALA.
- NWPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Northwest Pipe Co's official web site, go to www.nwpipe.com.
NWPX Valuation Summary
- NWPX's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 73.53% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NWPX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.3.
- Over the past 243 months, NWPX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWPX.
NWPX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 141.11%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 418.95%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.29%.
The table below shows NWPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.63||52-week high||$38.08|
|Prev. close||$28.20||52-week low||$24.31|
|Day high||$28.11||Avg. volume||44,304|
|50-day MA||$29.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.59||Market Cap||272.38M|
Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX) Company Bio
Northwest Pipe Company manufactures and markets welded steel pipe and tube products primarily in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It operates in two segments, Water Transmission and Tubular Products. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
NWPX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Northwest Pipe Co. To summarize, we found that Northwest Pipe Co ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 52%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Northwest Pipe Co, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Northwest Pipe Co over the past 5.75 years is -0.03%; that's better than only 18.99% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- NWPX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NWPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWPX Latest Social Stream
View Full NWPX Social Stream
Latest NWPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northwest Pipe Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWPX as an investment opportunity.
Northwest Pipe Company Supplying Water Transmission Pipe for a Landmark Water Reclamation Project in Southern California
Northwest Pipe Company (Nasdaq: NWPX), an industry leader of engineered pipeline systems for water infrastructure, has been selected to supply pipe for the Pure Water San Diego project. This sustainable and environmentally-conscious project is a phased, multi-year program that will provide more than 40% of San Diego's water supply by the end of 2035.
Northwest Pipe Company (NASDAQ: NWPX), an industry leader of engineered pipeline systems for water infrastructure, announced today it intends to release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Wednesday, August 4, 2021.
Northwest Pipe Co. (NWPX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Global Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Market 2021 Impact of Covid-19, Future Development and Business Challenges | Tenaris, SB international Inc, ArcelorMittal, Vallourec, Northwest Pipe, TMK Group.
The Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Market report covers the quantitative and qualitative analysis of the global and regional markets. It provides growth and development status of the Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) market covering key players Revenue, Gross Margin, and Market Share. It provides a comprehensive overview of the global market along with the 
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of March 31st. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
NWPX Price Returns