Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWPX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NWPX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.23% of US stocks.
- NWPX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- NWPX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.35% of US stocks).
NWPX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Northwest Pipe Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.37 for Northwest Pipe Co; that's greater than it is for just 19.38% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NWPX is more volatile than just 14.9% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NWPX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNS, RMAX, SVM, EXLS, and PTE.
- NWPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Northwest Pipe Co's official web site, go to www.nwpipe.com.
NWPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.97||52-week high||$38.08|
|Prev. close||$31.72||52-week low||$20.15|
|Day high||$32.16||Avg. volume||41,682|
|50-day MA||$33.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.02||Market Cap||315.16M|
Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX) Company Bio
Northwest Pipe Company manufactures and markets welded steel pipe and tube products primarily in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It operates in two segments, Water Transmission and Tubular Products. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
NWPX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Northwest Pipe Co. To summarize, we found that Northwest Pipe Co ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 47%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Northwest Pipe Co ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at -0.03%; that's greater than merely 19.99% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- NWPX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 24.87% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NWPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWPX Latest Social Stream
View Full NWPX Social Stream
Latest NWPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northwest Pipe Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWPX as an investment opportunity.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Northwest Pipe Company...
Northwest Pipe Co. (NWPX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 29.41% and 16.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Northwest Pipe Company (NASDAQ: NWPX), an industry leader of engineered pipeline systems for water infrastructure, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. The Company will broadcast its first quarter 2021 earnings conference call on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. PT.
Northwest Pipe Co. (NWPX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
NWPX Price Returns