NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NXRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXRT POWR Grades
- NXRT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NXRT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NXRT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.4% of US stocks).
NXRT Stock Summary
- NXRT's current price/earnings ratio is 47.61, which is higher than 87.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For NXRT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.36% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, NXRT has reported earnings growth of 201.08%, putting it ahead of 91.83% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NXRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KW, FCPT, GTY, OFC, and VNO.
- NXRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEXPOINT RESIDENTIAL TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.nexpointliving.com.
NXRT Valuation Summary
- NXRT's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 0% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- NXRT's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXRT.
NXRT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 49.14%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 500.74%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.64%.
The table below shows NXRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXRT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.43% of graded US stocks.
- NXRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 187th of 444 Trading stocks.
- VNO, EQC, and IRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXRT.
The table below shows NXRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NXRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.09||52-week high||$95.04|
|Prev. close||$46.63||52-week low||$38.67|
|Day high||$47.48||Avg. volume||140,758|
|50-day MA||$45.20||Dividend yield||3.23%|
|200-day MA||$65.81||Market Cap||1.20B|
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NXRT) Company Bio
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The Company is focused on directly or indirectly acquiring, owning, operating and selectively developing Class A and B multifamily properties in large cities and suburban submarkets of large cities, in the Southeastern United States and Texas. The firm is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXRT Latest Social Stream
View Full NXRT Social Stream
Latest NXRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXPOINT RESIDENTIAL TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXRT as an investment opportunity.
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NYSE: NXRT) ("NXRT") announced today that its board of directors unanimously approved a dividend of $0.42 per share of NXRT common stock, payable on December 30, 2022, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2022. This represents an 10.5% increase over the previous quarter's distribution and an increase of 103.9% since inception in 2015.
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NYSE: NXRT) reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc., ("NXRT" or the "Company") (NYSE: NXRT) announced today that the Company is scheduled to host a conference call on Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. ET (10:00 am CT), to discuss third quarter 2022 financial results.
NexPoint Residential Trust (NXRT) has consistently been one of the fastest-growing residential real estate trusts over the past several years. However, investors have grown increasingly concerned regarding the company's growth prospects, as rising rates could stress the residential real estate market. Still, with NexPoint's growth trajectory remaining robust and management's guidance appearing optimistic, I believe that the stock is cheaply valued against its future. I am bullish on the stock. What Does NXRT Stock Do? NexPoint Residential Trust specializes in acquiring, owning, and managing middle-income multifamily properties. The company secures these properties in areas that are excellent for families, mainly in the Southeastern and Southwestern United States.
E ratio of 80.97.
NXRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NXRTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on NexPoint Residential Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
NexPoint Residential Trust Inc (NXRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NexPoint Residential Trust Inc (NXRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NexPoint Residential Trust Inc (NXRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch