NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NXRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXRT POWR Grades
- NXRT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 86.6% of US stocks.
- NXRT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- NXRT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
NXRT Stock Summary
- NXRT's current price/earnings ratio is 136.83, which is higher than 94.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For NXRT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.85% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NXRT is more volatile than just 5.5% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NexPoint Residential Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KW, CTT, AL, AQN, and OFC.
- NXRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NexPoint Residential Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.nexpointliving.com.
NXRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.33||52-week high||$51.65|
|Prev. close||$50.01||52-week low||$27.42|
|Day high||$50.53||Avg. volume||124,951|
|50-day MA||$47.51||Dividend yield||2.72%|
|200-day MA||$43.81||Market Cap||1.26B|
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NXRT) Company Bio
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The Company is focused on directly or indirectly acquiring, owning, operating and selectively developing Class A and B multifamily properties in large cities and suburban submarkets of large cities, in the Southeastern United States and Texas. The firm is based in Dallas, Texas.
NXRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXRT Latest Social Stream
View Full NXRT Social Stream
Latest NXRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NexPoint Residential Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXRT as an investment opportunity.
NexPoint Residential Trust (NXRT): Q1 FFO of $0.56 beats by $0.02.Revenue of $51.8M (-1.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.46M.Press Release...
NexPoint Residential Trust (NXRT) declares $0.3413/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.69%Payable June 30; for shareholders of record June 15; ex-div June 14.See NXRT Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. ("NXRT" or the "Company") (NYSE: NXRT) announced today that the Company is scheduled to host a conference call on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. ET (10:00 am CT), to discuss first quarter financial results.
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. Announces Record Date and Date of 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NYSE: NXRT) ("NXRT") announced today that the record date for determining stockholders entitled to vote at the 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "Annual Meeting") will be Monday, April 5, 2021. The Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. Due to the continuing public health impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Annual Meeting will be held exclusively through a virtual format. Stockholders will not be able to attend the Annual Meeting in person, however stockholders of record as of the close of business on April 5, 2021 will be able to vote and ask questions during the Annual Meeting through the online platform.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for NexPoint Residential Trust Inc
NXRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NXRTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on NexPoint Residential Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
NexPoint Residential Trust Inc (NXRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NexPoint Residential Trust Inc (NXRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NexPoint Residential Trust Inc (NXRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch