NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NXRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NXRT POWR Grades
- NXRT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NXRT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- NXRT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.51% of US stocks).
NXRT Stock Summary
- NXRT's current price/earnings ratio is 103.55, which is higher than 92.39% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of NexPoint Residential Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 16.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NexPoint Residential Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 96.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NexPoint Residential Trust Inc are FCPT, OFC, SNR, KIM, and GTN.
- Visit NXRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nexpointliving.com.
NXRT Valuation Summary
- NXRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 52.9; this is 37.58% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 79 months, NXRT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 141.4.
- NXRT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 79 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXRT.
NXRT Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 50.57%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 55.44%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 42.92%.
The table below shows NXRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXRT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.59% of graded US stocks.
- NXRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 185th of 456 Trading stocks.
- BFS, TPL, and EGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXRT.
The table below shows NXRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NXRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.03||52-week high||$67.32|
|Prev. close||$62.14||52-week low||$39.13|
|Day high||$62.57||Avg. volume||113,613|
|50-day MA||$61.18||Dividend yield||2.2%|
|200-day MA||$50.50||Market Cap||1.56B|
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NXRT) Company Bio
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The Company is focused on directly or indirectly acquiring, owning, operating and selectively developing Class A and B multifamily properties in large cities and suburban submarkets of large cities, in the Southeastern United States and Texas. The firm is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXRT Latest Social Stream
View Full NXRT Social Stream
Latest NXRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NexPoint Residential Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXRT as an investment opportunity.
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NYSE: NXRT) ("NXRT") announced today that its board of directors unanimously approved a dividend of $0.34125 per share of NXRT common stock, payable on September 30, 2021 to stockholders of record on September 15, 2021.
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NYSE:NXRT) reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
NexPoint Residential Trust (NYSE:NXRT) Has Gifted Shareholders With A Fantastic 258% Total Return On Their Investment
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. ("NXRT" or the "Company") (NYSE: NXRT) announced today that the Company is scheduled to host a conference call on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. ET (10:00 am CT), to discuss second quarter financial results.
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. ("NXRT" or the "Company") (NYSE: NXRT) posted a presentation to its website this morning in connection with Nareit's REITWeek Investor Conference. The presentation is available on NXRT's website at www.nxrt.nexpoint.com under "Resources."
NXRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NXRTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on NexPoint Residential Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
NexPoint Residential Trust Inc (NXRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NexPoint Residential Trust Inc (NXRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NexPoint Residential Trust Inc (NXRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch