NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NXRT): Price and Financial Metrics
NXRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.15||52-week high||$76.08|
|Prev. close||$41.01||52-week low||$38.67|
|Day high||$41.46||Avg. volume||119,041|
|50-day MA||$42.02||Dividend yield||4.13%|
|200-day MA||$46.13||Market Cap||1.06B|
NXRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NXRT POWR Grades
- NXRT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NXRT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NXRT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 18.15% of US stocks).
NXRT Stock Summary
- NXRT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 396.52 -- higher than 93.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of NEXPOINT RESIDENTIAL TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NXRT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.93% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEXPOINT RESIDENTIAL TRUST INC are PGRE, GNL, VNO, AKR, and NHI.
- NXRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEXPOINT RESIDENTIAL TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.nexpointliving.com.
NXRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, NXRT's EV/EBIT ratio is 124% higher, now standing at 56.
- Over the past 99 months, NXRT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 144.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NXRT.
NXRT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 619.08%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 153.4%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -80.78%.
The table below shows NXRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NXRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NXRT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.43% of graded US stocks.
- NXRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 187th of 444 Trading stocks.
- VNO, EQC, and IRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NXRT.
The table below shows NXRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NXRT) Company Bio
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The Company is focused on directly or indirectly acquiring, owning, operating and selectively developing Class A and B multifamily properties in large cities and suburban submarkets of large cities, in the Southeastern United States and Texas. The firm is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NXRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NXRT Latest Social Stream
View Full NXRT Social Stream
Latest NXRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXPOINT RESIDENTIAL TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NXRT as an investment opportunity.
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NYSE: NXRT) ("NXRT") announced today that its board of directors approved a dividend of $0.42 per share of NXRT common stock, payable on June 30, 2023, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2023.
NEXPOINT RESIDENTIAL TRUST, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2023 RESULTS
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NYSE:NXRT) reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc., ("NXRT" or the "Company") (NYSE: NXRT) announced today that the Company is scheduled to host a conference call on Tuesday, April 25, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. ET (10:00 am CT), to discuss first quarter 2023 financial results.
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. Announces Record Date and Date of 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NYSE: NXRT) ("NXRT") announced today that the record date for determining stockholders entitled to vote at the 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "Annual Meeting") will be Monday, April 3, 2023. The Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 9, 2023, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. The Annual Meeting will be held exclusively through a virtual format. Stockholders will not be able to attend the Annual Meeting in person, however stockholders of record
NEXPOINT RESIDENTIAL TRUST, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2022 RESULTS
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. (NYSE: NXRT) reported financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
NXRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NXRTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on NexPoint Residential Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
NexPoint Residential Trust Inc (NXRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NexPoint Residential Trust Inc (NXRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NexPoint Residential Trust Inc (NXRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...