Optical Cable Corporation (OCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCC Stock Summary
- OCC has a higher market value than merely 3.65% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,767,848.
- OCC's current price/earnings ratio is 4.47, which is higher than just 4.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- OCC's price/sales ratio is 0.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Optical Cable Corp are GLRE, DYNT, HRTG, TITN, and VIRC.
- OCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Optical Cable Corp's official web site, go to www.occfiber.com.
OCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OCC's price/sales ratio is 90.83% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- OCC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1786 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OCC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1786.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCC.
OCC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -12.98%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -41.53%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -18.84%.
The table below shows OCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.84||52-week high||$4.97|
|Prev. close||$3.67||52-week low||$2.41|
|Day high||$3.84||Avg. volume||62,977|
|50-day MA||$3.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.57||Market Cap||29.05M|
Most Popular Stories View All
OCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCC Latest Social Stream
View Full OCC Social Stream
Latest OCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Optical Cable Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCC as an investment opportunity.
Optical Cable Corporation (Nasdaq GM: OCC) ("OCC®" or the "Company") today announced financial results for its third quarter ended July 31, 2021.
Optical Cable Corporation Schedules Conference Call To Discuss Third Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2021 Results
Optical Cable Corporation (Nasdaq GM: OCC) ("OCC®") today announced that it will release its third quarter of fiscal year 2021 results on Monday, September 13, 2021. The third quarter results are for the three-month and nine-month periods ended July 31, 2021. The Company will also host a conference call on September 13, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
U.S. stock futures were mixed on Monday as S&P 500 recorded an all-time high at the end of last week, reflecting the third consecutive week of gains. Dow futures were trading around 0.1% lower, while Nasdaq and S&P futures had gained about 0.3% and 0.1%, respectively, at the time of writing. HEXO (HEXO), Motorcar Parts Of America (MPAA), and Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) are expected to report earnings before the market opens, while RF Industries (RFIL) is expected to report after the market close.
Optical Cable Corporation (Nasdaq GM: OCC) ("OCC®" or the "Company") today announced financial results for its second quarter ended April 30, 2021.
Optical Cable Corporation Awarded Contract By Major Defense Contractor For U.S. Department Of Defense
Optical Cable Corporation (Nasdaq GM: OCC) ("OCC®" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of a broad range of fiber optic and copper data communication cabling and connectivity solutions, today announced that it has been awarded a contract to supply certain of OCC's proprietary products to a major defense contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense. OCC has received a purchase order totaling more than $1.0 million.
OCC Price Returns