Office Depot, Inc. (ODP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ODP POWR Grades
- ODP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ODP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- ODP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.18% of US stocks).
ODP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ODP is 5.15 -- better than 92.82% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, ODP Corp has a higher such ratio than only 3.48% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ODP Corp is reporting a growth rate of -170.59%; that's higher than merely 12.38% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ODP Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FLOW, SCSC, BIG, CCRN, and TBI.
- Visit ODP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.officedepot.com.
ODP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ODP's price/sales ratio is 78.57% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- ODP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ODP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ODP.
ODP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1600%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1396.97%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -63.53%.
The table below shows ODP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ODP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ODP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.32% of graded US stocks.
- ODP's asset turnover comes in at 1.702 -- ranking 62nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- HIBB, LOW, and WMK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ODP.
The table below shows ODP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ODP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ODP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.38||52-week high||$51.40|
|Prev. close||$44.42||52-week low||$18.76|
|Day high||$45.49||Avg. volume||441,354|
|50-day MA||$43.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.54||Market Cap||2.37B|
Office Depot, Inc. (ODP) Company Bio
Office Depot, Inc. sells office supplies, technology products and solutions, business machines and related supplies, facilities products, and office furniture. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ODP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ODP Latest Social Stream
View Full ODP Social Stream
Latest ODP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ODP Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ODP as an investment opportunity.
Office Depot Helps Tens of Thousands of Students and Teachers Return to the Classroom With Over $3.8 Million in Back-To-School Essentials
BOCA RATON, Fla., October 13, 2021--Office Depot, a wholly owned subsidiary of The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ:ODP), a leading provider of business services, products and digital workplace technology solutions through an integrated B2B distribution platform with an online presence and approximately 1,100 stores, today announced that over $3.8 million worth of educational supplies were recently provided to students, teachers and Title I schools across the country as a result of Office Depot’s philant
Office Depot has announced its "20 Minute Pickup Promise," which will make orders placed on the retailer's website or mobile app available for in-store or curbside pickup in 20 minutes or the customer will receive a discount on their next qualifying purchase. Retailers have been competing on speed of delivery, pickup and other fulfillment services. Office Depot has launched this service with the holidays in mind. ODP Corp. is in the midst of separating the Office Depot and OfficeMax business fro
BOCA RATON, Fla., October 06, 2021--Office Depot, a wholly owned subsidiary of The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ:ODP), a leading provider of business services, products and digital workplace technology solutions through an integrated B2B distribution platform with an online presence and approximately 1,100 stores, today announced the launch of its "20 Minute Pickup Promise," an industry leading in-store and curbside pickup service and guarantee available now at Office Depot and OfficeMax stores nation
Another ODP Corp. VP will vacate his C-suite role in 2022 as the Boca Raton company executes its spinoff plan. In the retailer's second resignation announced in less than a month, David Bleisch on Sept. 24 told Office Depot's parent company (Nasdaq: ODP) that he will step down from his position as chief legal officer, effective April 30. "It has been a wonderful experience to be a part of the leadership at The ODP Corporation and I am delighted to have participated in its ongoing transformation," Bleisch stated in a news release.
The ODP Corporation Announces Chief Legal and Administrative Officer to Leave the Company in Q2 2022
BOCA RATON, Fla., September 29, 2021--The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ: ODP), a leading provider of business services, products and digital workplace technology solutions through an integrated B2B distribution platform with an online presence and approximately 1,100 stores (the "Company"), announced today that N. David Bleisch, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal & Administrative Officer and Corporate Secretary, will be leaving the Company, effective April 30, 2022.
ODP Price Returns