ODP Corp. (ODP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ODP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ODP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ODP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ODP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
ODP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ODP is 5.57 -- better than 92.35% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, ODP CORP has a higher such ratio than only 5.53% of stocks in our set.
- ODP CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ODP CORP are AEY, GPI, CULP, OCC, and BIG.
- ODP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ODP CORP's official web site, go to www.officedepot.com.
ODP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ODP's price/sales ratio is 88.24% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- ODP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ODP.
ODP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.39%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -251.47%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.12%.
The table below shows ODP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ODP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ODP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.47% of graded US stocks.
- ODP's asset turnover comes in at 1.667 -- ranking 65th of 165 Retail stocks.
- HIBB, JCTCF, and SPWH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ODP.
The table below shows ODP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ODP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ODP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.93||52-week high||$48.00|
|Prev. close||$35.12||52-week low||$28.85|
|Day high||$35.76||Avg. volume||434,825|
|50-day MA||$36.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.81||Market Cap||1.72B|
ODP Corp. (ODP) Company Bio
The ODP Corp. operates as a holding company, which engages in the provision of business services and supplies, products, and digital workplace technology solutions. It operates through the Business Solutions Division and Retail Division segments. The Business Solutions Division segment offers nationally branded and the company's private branded office supply and adjacency products and services. The Retail segment includes a chain of retail store that sell office supplies, technology products and solutions, business machines and related supplies, cleaning, breakroom and facilities products, personal protective equipment, and office furniture. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
ODP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ODP Latest Social Stream
View Full ODP Social Stream
Latest ODP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ODP CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ODP as an investment opportunity.
BOCA RATON, Fla. & SAN FRANCISCO, September 12, 2022--Brit + Co recently launched a new format to Selfmade, its flagship startup school for women, evolving the program from a 10-week course to a new always-on, year-round membership model. With the new format, Selfmade provides more robust and ongoing resources, designed to accommodate future entrepreneurs with their individual and unique business needs and challenges, no matter where they are in their entrepreneurial journey.
ODP Corp (NASDAQ: ODP) has entered into a definitive agreement for a sale and partial leaseback of its Boca Raton-based corporate headquarters. The details of the transaction were not disclosed. Upon completion of a sale, ODP expects to lease a portion of the building's office space from the new owner. The place will also continue to remain as the company's headquarters for a minimum of two years. Related: Lyft Joins The Likes Of Amazon To Sublease Offices To Curb Costs: Report "This transaction
The ODP Corp. , the former office goods retailer Office Depot, said Wednesday it has entered an agreement to sell its corporate headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida, and then partially lease it back. The deal is expected to close by year-end, after which ODP will lease part of the building's office space for at least two years. No terms were disclosed. ODP shares were not active premarket, but are down 9% in the year to date, while the S&P 500 has fallen 13%.
The ODP Corporation Enters Into Definitive Agreement for a Sale and Partial Leaseback of Its Corporate Headquarters
BOCA RATON, Fla., August 24, 2022--The ODP Corporation ("ODP" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:ODP), a leading provider of business services, products and technology solutions to businesses and consumers through an integrated business-to-business (B2B) distribution platform and omnichannel presence, today announced that, subject to certain closing conditions, it has reached a definitive agreement for a sale and partial leaseback of its Boca Raton-based corporate headquarters.
ODP Corp. (Nasdaq: ODP), the parent company of Office Depot, has agreed to sell its Boca Raton headquarters campus to PEBB Enterprises and BH Group, according to a source involved in the deal. The office supply retailer occupies the 650,000 square feet of office buildings at 6600 N. Military Trail, which is located on a 28.9-acre campus. On Wednesday morning, ODP announced it reached a deal to sell and partially lease back its Boca Raton headquarters, although it didn't disclose financial terms.
ODP Price Returns