ODP Corp. (ODP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ODP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ODP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.63% of US stocks.
- ODP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ODP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
ODP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ODP is 5.62 -- better than 92.32% of US stocks.
- ODP's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 7.19% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ODP comes in at 18.58% -- higher than that of 91.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ODP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEY, KEQU, SSNT, GME, and FORD.
- ODP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ODP CORP's official web site, go to www.officedepot.com.
ODP Valuation Summary
- ODP's EV/EBIT ratio is -45.7; this is 438.52% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ODP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ODP.
ODP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -59.51%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.12%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.45%.
The table below shows ODP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ODP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ODP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.47% of graded US stocks.
- ODP's asset turnover comes in at 1.667 -- ranking 65th of 165 Retail stocks.
- HIBB, JCTCF, and SPWH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ODP.
The table below shows ODP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ODP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ODP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.09||52-week high||$52.19|
|Prev. close||$51.75||52-week low||$28.85|
|Day high||$51.77||Avg. volume||409,916|
|50-day MA||$47.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.26||Market Cap||2.34B|
ODP Corp. (ODP) Company Bio
The ODP Corp. operates as a holding company, which engages in the provision of business services and supplies, products, and digital workplace technology solutions. It operates through the Business Solutions Division and Retail Division segments. The Business Solutions Division segment offers nationally branded and the company's private branded office supply and adjacency products and services. The Retail segment includes a chain of retail store that sell office supplies, technology products and solutions, business machines and related supplies, cleaning, breakroom and facilities products, personal protective equipment, and office furniture. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
ODP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ODP Latest Social Stream
View Full ODP Social Stream
Latest ODP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ODP CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ODP as an investment opportunity.
ODP Business Solutions, LLC, an operating company of ODP Corp (NASDAQ: ODP ), will be servicing one of the California mandatory Statewide Contracts for PC Goods. The initial contract term will be for three years, with options for two additional one-year extensions. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ODP Business Solutions Awarded California Statewide Mandatory PC Goods Contracts for Lenovo Technology PC Products
BOCA RATON, Fla., January 23, 2023--ODP Business Solutions, LLC, a leading provider of workplace and technology solutions helping businesses of all sizes adapt and thrive, today announced it will be servicing one of the California mandatory Statewide Contracts for PC Goods to supply Lenovo technology – covering desktops, thin desktops, laptops, Chromebooks, monitors, and accessories to the Department of General Services, Procurement Division.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 25 Biggest Florida Companies and Stocks. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see the 5 Biggest Florida Companies and Stocks. If all U.S. states were countries, Florida would be the 18th biggest economy in the entire world, bigger than the […]
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But if you pick the right individual...
The ODP Corporation is a leading provider of products and services through an integrated business-to-business (B2B) distribution platform and omnichannel presence. Let's check out the charts on this name.
ODP Price Returns