ODP Corp. (ODP): Price and Financial Metrics
ODP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.15||52-week high||$53.59|
|Prev. close||$46.38||52-week low||$34.95|
|Day high||$46.86||Avg. volume||367,720|
|50-day MA||$48.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.53||Market Cap||1.76B|
ODP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ODP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ODP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ODP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ODP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.82% of US stocks).
ODP Stock Summary
- ODP CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.4% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ODP CORP is reporting a growth rate of -1,850%; that's higher than just 0.88% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ODP comes in at 31.32% -- higher than that of 93.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ODP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMWD, GBLI, UVE, OCC, and IPW.
- Visit ODP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.officedepot.com.
ODP Valuation Summary
- ODP's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.4; this is 40.64% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ODP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ODP.
ODP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 105.84%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -59.51%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -77.3%.
The table below shows ODP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ODP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ODP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.47% of graded US stocks.
- ODP's asset turnover comes in at 1.667 -- ranking 65th of 165 Retail stocks.
- HIBB, JCTCF, and SPWH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ODP.
The table below shows ODP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ODP Corp. (ODP) Company Bio
The ODP Corp. operates as a holding company, which engages in the provision of business services and supplies, products, and digital workplace technology solutions. It operates through the Business Solutions Division and Retail Division segments. The Business Solutions Division segment offers nationally branded and the company's private branded office supply and adjacency products and services. The Retail segment includes a chain of retail store that sell office supplies, technology products and solutions, business machines and related supplies, cleaning, breakroom and facilities products, personal protective equipment, and office furniture. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, FL.
ODP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ODP Latest Social Stream
View Full ODP Social Stream
Latest ODP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ODP CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ODP as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Boise Cascade, M/I Homes, The ODP, EnerSys and Plains GP Holdings
Boise Cascade, M/I Homes, The ODP, EnerSys and Plains GP Holdings are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 20-21, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
The ODP Corporation to Participate in the Sidoti Small Cap Virtual Conference Wednesday, September 20th, 2023
BOCA RATON, Fla., September 18, 2023--The ODP Corporation ("ODP," or the "Company") (NASDAQ:ODP), a leading provider of business services, products and digital workplace technology solutions to businesses and consumers, announced today that its executive vice president and chief financial officer, D. Anthony Scaglione, and vice president of investor relations and treasurer, Tim Perrott, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the Sidoti Small Cap Virtual Conference on September 20th at ap
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
The ODP Corporation to Participate in the B. Riley Securities Consumer Conference Thursday, September 14th, 2023
BOCA RATON, Fla., September 12, 2023--The ODP Corporation ("ODP," or the "Company") (NASDAQ:ODP), a leading provider of business services, products and digital workplace technology solutions to businesses and consumers, announced today that its executive vice president and chief financial officer, D. Anthony Scaglione, and vice president of investor relations and treasurer, Tim Perrott, will participate in the B. Riley Securities Consumer Conference on September 14th, 2023.
ODP Price Returns