Office Depot, Inc. (ODP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ODP POWR Grades
- ODP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ODP is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ODP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 28.91% of US stocks).
ODP Stock Summary
- ODP Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.02% of US listed stocks.
- ODP's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.12% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ODP Corp is reporting a growth rate of -194.75%; that's higher than only 10.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ODP Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FOSL, UTI, NBEV, STFC, and TESS.
- Visit ODP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.officedepot.com.
ODP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ODP's price/sales ratio is 78.57% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ODP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- Over the past 243 months, ODP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 99.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ODP.
ODP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -31.29%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -62.16%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 14.25%.
The table below shows ODP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ODP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ODP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.33||52-week high||$51.40|
|Prev. close||$48.43||52-week low||$17.86|
|Day high||$48.13||Avg. volume||469,208|
|50-day MA||$46.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.65||Market Cap||2.59B|
Office Depot, Inc. (ODP) Company Bio
Office Depot, Inc. sells office supplies, technology products and solutions, business machines and related supplies, facilities products, and office furniture. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
ODP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ODP Latest Social Stream
View Full ODP Social Stream
Latest ODP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ODP Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ODP as an investment opportunity.
ODP Corp. (ODP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Warren Buffett's net worth demonstrates that his investment rules work.
BOCA RATON, Fla., July 21, 2021--The ODP Corporation will announce second quarter 2021 financial results before the market open on Wednesday, August 4, 2021.
With the first-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the second quarter of 2021. One of these stocks was The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ:ODP). Is ODP a good […]
Keep School Going This Year with Products and Solutions for Students, Parents and Teachers from Office Depot
BOCA RATON, Fla., July 19, 2021--Office Depot is committed to being the trusted partner to students, parents and teachers during a highly anticipated back-to-school season.
ODP Price Returns