Office Depot, Inc. (ODP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ODP POWR Grades
- ODP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ODP is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- ODP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.96% of US stocks).
ODP Stock Summary
- ODP Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.29% of US listed stocks.
- ODP's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.84% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ODP has reported earnings growth of -194.75%, putting it ahead of just 10.58% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ODP Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GTS, BIG, MOD, PFMT, and BNED.
- Visit ODP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.officedepot.com.
ODP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ODP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.36||52-week high||$48.60|
|Prev. close||$44.47||52-week low||$17.86|
|Day high||$45.73||Avg. volume||566,700|
|50-day MA||$40.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.47||Market Cap||2.37B|
Office Depot, Inc. (ODP) Company Bio
Office Depot, Inc. sells office supplies, technology products and solutions, business machines and related supplies, facilities products, and office furniture. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
ODP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for ODP Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that ODP Corp ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 331.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of ODP Corp, consider:
- ODP Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- ODP Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.02. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.88% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 82.69% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ODP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ODP Latest Social Stream
View Full ODP Social Stream
Latest ODP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ODP Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ODP as an investment opportunity.
ODP Corporation (ODP) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 5, 2021 9:00 AM ET Company Participants Tim Perrott - VP, Investor Relations Gerry Smith - CEO David Bleisch - EVP, Chief Legal and Administrative Officer Anthony Scaglione - EVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Chris McGinnis - Sidoti & Company...
The following slide deck was published by The ODP Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
ODP Corp. (ODP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ:ODP) will announce first quarter 2021 financial results before the market open on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
CompuCom announced that its Women in Technology Affinity Group has joined the global Women in Technology (WiT) Network as a corporate member.
ODP Price Returns