Owens-Illinois, Inc. (OI): Price and Financial Metrics
OI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OI is 20.51 -- better than 98.56% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 53.81 for O-I Glass Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.24% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OI has reported earnings growth of 1,979.31%, putting it ahead of 99.24% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACH, CC, BVN, IGT, and GRFS.
- OI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit O-I Glass Inc's official web site, go to www.o-i.com.
OI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.83||52-week high||$14.45|
|Prev. close||$12.64||52-week low||$4.30|
|Day high||$12.96||Avg. volume||1,038,781|
|50-day MA||$12.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.11||Market Cap||2.02B|
Owens-Illinois, Inc. (OI) Company Bio
Owens-Illinois manufactures and sells glass container products to food and beverage manufacturers primarily in Europe, North America, South America, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Perrysburg, Ohio.
OI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for O-I Glass Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that O-I Glass Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OI, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of O-I Glass Inc over the past 5.81 years is -0.08%; that's higher than merely 16.98% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- 28% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 6.75% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- O-I Glass Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.63% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OI Latest Social Stream
View Full OI Social Stream
Latest OI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about O-I Glass Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OI as an investment opportunity.
O-I Glass (OI) -2.5% post-market after saying it expects Q1 adjusted EPS to come in below previous guidance of $0.32-$0.37 due to the impact of last week's severe weather.The company says the weather curtailed access to natural gas and electricity, causing it to temporarily idle eight facilities across Texas, Oklahoma...
PERRYSBURG, Ohio, Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE O-I Glass, Inc. (NYSE: OI) today provided a business update in advance of management’s participation in the R.W. Baird 2021 Sustainability Conference on Wednesday February 24, 2021. “The severe weather conditions that swept across the southern United States in recent weeks significantly impacted a number of our operations. Access to natural gas and electricity was curtailed which are key inputs for our business. As a result, the company temporarily idled eight facilities across Texas, Oklahoma and Mexico. While the situation was most acute in Texas, Mexico was also significantly impacted as Texas supplies natural gas to the country. In response, the O-I team took swift and proactive measures to preserve our asset ...
OI earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
The following slide deck was published by O-I Glass, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Silver Ring Value Partners recently released its Q4 2020 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of 26.6% for the last 12 months (net), outperforming its benchmark, the Russell 3000 Index which returned 20.9% in the same period. You should check out Silver Ring Value Partners’ top […]
OI Price Returns
Continue Researching OIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on O-I Glass Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!