O-I Glass Inc. (OI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OI POWR Grades
- OI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.39% of US stocks).
OI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OI is 4.65 -- better than 90.02% of US stocks.
- OI's current price/earnings ratio is 4.1, which is higher than merely 7.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for O-I GLASS INC is higher than 98.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to O-I GLASS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CSTM, BVN, ERJ, SECO, and ASH.
- OI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit O-I GLASS INC's official web site, go to www.o-i.com.
OI Valuation Summary
- OI's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 77.78% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, OI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 67.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OI.
OI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -29.37%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 230.69%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 39.75%.
The table below shows OI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.2% of graded US stocks.
- OI's asset turnover comes in at 0.709 -- ranking 8th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- DYSL, WRK, and GPK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OI.
The table below shows OI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.41||52-week high||$17.94|
|Prev. close||$16.30||52-week low||$10.64|
|Day high||$16.49||Avg. volume||1,164,144|
|50-day MA||$15.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.17||Market Cap||2.55B|
O-I Glass Inc. (OI) Company Bio
Owens-Illinois manufactures and sells glass container products to food and beverage manufacturers primarily in Europe, North America, South America, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Perrysburg, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
OI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OI Latest Social Stream
View Full OI Social Stream
Latest OI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about O-I GLASS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OI as an investment opportunity.
PERRYSBURG, Ohio, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE O-I Glass, Inc. (NYSE: OI) today announced the Company will participate in Citi’s 2022 Basic Materials Conference on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. O-I Glass Chief Executive Officer Andres Lopez and Chief Financial Officer John Haudrich will present at 10:15 a.m. ET. A live webcast of the presentation will be available at https://kvgo.com/2022-citi-basic-materials/o-i-glass-nov. The replay will be available through the abov
O-I Glass, Inc.
While O-I Glass, Inc. ( NYSE:OI ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
O-I Glass, Inc.
OI Price Returns