O-I Glass Inc. (OI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OI POWR Grades
- OI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.99% of US stocks.
- OI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
OI Stock Summary
- O-I Glass Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.55% of US listed stocks.
- OI's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.3% of US stocks.
- OI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to O-I Glass Inc are BVN, CAE, DQ, DBD, and TEVA.
- Visit OI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.o-i.com.
OI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, OI's price/sales ratio is 71.43% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- OI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- OI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OI.
OI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 272.8%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -8.84%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 272.8%.
The table below shows OI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.2% of graded US stocks.
- OI's asset turnover comes in at 0.709 -- ranking 8th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- DYSL, WRK, and GPK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OI.
The table below shows OI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.25||52-week high||$17.94|
|Prev. close||$14.00||52-week low||$10.64|
|Day high||$14.36||Avg. volume||1,132,575|
|50-day MA||$14.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.42||Market Cap||2.23B|
O-I Glass Inc. (OI) Company Bio
Owens-Illinois manufactures and sells glass container products to food and beverage manufacturers primarily in Europe, North America, South America, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Perrysburg, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
OI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OI Latest Social Stream
View Full OI Social Stream
Latest OI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about O-I Glass Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OI as an investment opportunity.
There are more than 400 liquor licenses in Erie County, Pennsylvania. But in 2016, commercial recycling programs stopped collecting glass; it was dropped from curbside recycling in 2018. Prism Glas...
PERRYSBURG, Ohio, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE O-I Glass, Inc. (NYSE: OI) today announced the Company will participate in BofA Securities 2022 Global Agriculture and Materials Conference on Thursday, March 3, 2022. O-I Glass Chief Financial Officer John Haudrich will present at 9:30 a.m. ET. A live webcast of the presentation will be available at: https://bofa.veracast.com/webcasts/bofa/agriculturematerials2022/idJE2fL7.cfm The replay will be available through the abov
O-I Glass Subsidiary, Paddock Enterprises, LLC, Receives Court Approval of Disclosure Statement and Solicitation Process
PERRYSBURG, Ohio, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Paddock Enterprises, LLC (“Paddock”), a wholly owned subsidiary of O-I Glass, Inc. (“O-I Glass”), today announced that it has received approval from the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware (the “Court”) of its disclosure statement (“Disclosure Statement”) in connection with soliciting votes on its Plan of Reorganization (the “Plan”). The Plan, which is jointly proposed with the Asbestos Claimants’ C
Written by Randolph Burns, Chief Sustainability & Corporate Affairs Officer at O-I Glass, Inc.
Recognizing that O-I is better when our workforce resembles the communities around us, one of our core values is diversity.
OI Price Returns