Owens-Illinois, Inc. (OI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OI POWR Grades
- OI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.37% of US stocks.
- OI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- OI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 30.6% of US stocks).
OI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of O-I Glass Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- OI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.93% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, O-I Glass Inc is reporting a growth rate of -3,328.57%; that's higher than merely 0.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WHLR, CLPR, CQP, RHP, and HESM.
- OI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit O-I Glass Inc's official web site, go to www.o-i.com.
OI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.03||52-week high||$18.77|
|Prev. close||$17.90||52-week low||$5.76|
|Day high||$18.07||Avg. volume||1,670,081|
|50-day MA||$14.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.43||Market Cap||2.85B|
Owens-Illinois, Inc. (OI) Company Bio
Owens-Illinois manufactures and sells glass container products to food and beverage manufacturers primarily in Europe, North America, South America, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Perrysburg, Ohio.
OI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for O-I Glass Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that O-I Glass Inc ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OI, they are:
- As a business, OI is generating more cash flow than 71.15% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- 34% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 7.91% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 66% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 92.05% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OI Latest Social Stream
View Full OI Social Stream
Latest OI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about O-I Glass Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OI as an investment opportunity.
Firm's largest sales of the 1st quarter
OI earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
The following slide deck was published by O-I Glass, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
O-I Glass (OI) witnesses favorable market trends in first-quarter 2021 and estimates adjusted earnings per share for the ongoing year between $1.55 and $1.75.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / O-I Glass Inc (NYSE:OI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
OI Price Returns