Owens-Illinois, Inc. (OI): Price and Financial Metrics
OI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OI is 14.33 -- better than 98.12% of US stocks.
- OI's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.24% of US stocks.
- OI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.69% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to O-I Glass Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BHC, CCLP, TEN, MUSA, and FVE.
- Visit OI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.o-i.com.
OI Stock Price Chart More Charts
OI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.62||52-week high||$20.08|
|Prev. close||$6.84||52-week low||$4.30|
|Day high||$6.89||Avg. volume||2,873,326|
|50-day MA||$10.03||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$11.40||Market Cap||876.20M|
Owens-Illinois, Inc. (OI) Company Bio
Owens-Illinois manufactures and sells glass container products to food and beverage manufacturers primarily in Europe, North America, South America, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Perrysburg, Ohio.