Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (OLLI): Price and Financial Metrics
OLLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.53||52-week high||$72.27|
|Prev. close||$59.33||52-week low||$44.72|
|Day high||$61.89||Avg. volume||981,609|
|50-day MA||$61.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.73||Market Cap||3.81B|
OLLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLLI POWR Grades
- OLLI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.57% of US stocks.
- OLLI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OLLI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
OLLI Stock Summary
- OLLI's current price/earnings ratio is 36.62, which is higher than 82.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OLLI is currently 32.92, higher than 87.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC are NRC, NUS, SAM, SCHL, and SAFT.
- Visit OLLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ollies.us.
OLLI Valuation Summary
- OLLI's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 90.91% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 96 months, OLLI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLLI.
OLLI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 81.66%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 114.73%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -121.33%.
The table below shows OLLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OLLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OLLI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.31% of graded US stocks.
- OLLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.897 -- ranking 143rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- SFM, DG, and WMK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OLLI.
The table below shows OLLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OLLI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OLLI, see our OLLI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$84.57||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (OLLI) Company Bio
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings is a retailer of closeouts and excess inventory of various categories, including housewares, food, books and stationery, bed and bath, floor coverings, toys and hardware. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
OLLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLLI Latest Social Stream
View Full OLLI Social Stream
Latest OLLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLLI as an investment opportunity.
Ollie’s Raises Over $631,000 for Feeding America®
HARRISBURG, Pa., June 05, 2023--Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, Inc., America’s largest closeout retailer, raised more than $631,000 through an in-store fundraising campaign which ran from April 16th through May 13th. Collected by 476 participating Ollie’s stores in 29 states, these donations will benefit 125 Feeding America partner food banks within communities that Ollie’s serves.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Kimberly-Clark, Albertsons Companies, Ollie's Bargain Outlet and Grocery Outlet
Kimberly-Clark, Albertsons Companies, Ollie's Bargain Outlet and Grocery Outlet have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Stock Moves 0.81%: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) closed at $55.01, marking a +0.81% move from the previous day.
4 Consumer Product Stocks to Watch Despite Industry Hurdles
The Zacks Consumer Products - Staples industry players are battling cost inflation, which is likely to linger. However, favorable demand and revenue-driving efforts keep Kimberly-Clark (KMB), Albertsons Companies (ACI), Ollie's Bargain (OLLI) and Grocery Outlet (GO) well-placed.
OLLI or RH: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
OLLI vs. RH: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
OLLI Price Returns
Continue Researching OLLIWant to do more research on Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...