Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (OLLI): Price and Financial Metrics
OLLI Stock Summary
- OLLI's went public 4.62 years ago, making it older than only 15.23% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OLLI is currently 36.77, higher than 89.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,621.13%, Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.01% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SITE, WLH, CRAI, NCBS, and MTOR.
- OLLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.ollies.us.
OLLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
OLLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.96||52-week high||$103.03|
|Prev. close||$55.04||52-week low||$46.97|
|Day high||$56.20||Avg. volume||1,499,126|
|50-day MA||$58.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.02||Market Cap||3.44B|
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (OLLI) Company Bio
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings is a retailer of closeouts and excess inventory of various categories, including housewares, food, books and stationery, bed and bath, floor coverings, toys and hardware. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
OLLI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OLLI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc ranked in the 21st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 8% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 21.97% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -288.63. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.93% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 81.63% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|