Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (OLLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLLI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OLLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OLLI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- OLLI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OLLI Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 61.47%; that's higher than 80.89% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc comes in at 28.45%, a number that bests 82.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 9.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc are CACI, SAIA, KNSL, USM, and ZUMZ.
- OLLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.ollies.us.
OLLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.97||52-week high||$123.52|
|Prev. close||$87.85||52-week low||$67.30|
|Day high||$88.20||Avg. volume||1,113,887|
|50-day MA||$89.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$91.56||Market Cap||5.57B|
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (OLLI) Company Bio
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings is a retailer of closeouts and excess inventory of various categories, including housewares, food, books and stationery, bed and bath, floor coverings, toys and hardware. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
OLLI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 233.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 20.75% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -998.2. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.18% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 80.81% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OLLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLLI Latest Social Stream
View Full OLLI Social Stream
Latest OLLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLLI as an investment opportunity.
Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Benzinga’s Stock Wars series matches up two leaders in a major industry sector, with the goal of letting readers decide which company is the better investment. In this week’s installment, we present a duel between two of the leading U.S. discount retail chains: Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE: BIG ) and Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: OLLI ). While the retail sector as a whole felt the blunt trauma of the economic havoc created by the COVID-19 pandemic, discount retailers like Big Lots and Ollie’s came through this period in vibrant financial health. The Skinny on Big Lots: Founded in 1967 and headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Big Lots operates 1,410 stores in 47 states. Its merchandise inventory runs the gamut with furniture, grocery, health and beauty products, pet supplies, small ap...
Ollie's Bargain's (OLLI) focus on value-driven merchandise assortment positions it well to make the most of opportunities in the marketplace.
FRG vs. OLLI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Companies In The News Are: FDX, OLLI, V, FB, AAPL
OLLI Price Returns
Continue Researching OLLIWant to do more research on Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch