Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (OLLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLLI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OLLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.58% of US stocks.
- OLLI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OLLI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
OLLI Stock Summary
- OLLI's current price/earnings ratio is 38.42, which is higher than 86.86% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OLLI is currently 508.47, higher than 99.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that OLLI's revenue has grown -3.04% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 18.97% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FSTR, FLO, CATO, KWR, and LE.
- OLLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.ollies.us.
OLLI Valuation Summary
- OLLI's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 110% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 88 months, OLLI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLLI.
OLLI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -10.71%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 90.75%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 231.89%.
The table below shows OLLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OLLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OLLI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.31% of graded US stocks.
- OLLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.897 -- ranking 143rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- SFM, DG, and WMK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OLLI.
The table below shows OLLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OLLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.60||52-week high||$75.27|
|Prev. close||$51.47||52-week low||$37.67|
|Day high||$52.64||Avg. volume||1,424,727|
|50-day MA||$60.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.22||Market Cap||3.23B|
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (OLLI) Company Bio
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings is a retailer of closeouts and excess inventory of various categories, including housewares, food, books and stationery, bed and bath, floor coverings, toys and hardware. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
OLLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLLI Latest Social Stream
View Full OLLI Social Stream
Latest OLLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLLI as an investment opportunity.
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Inc. (Ollie's), America's largest retailer of closeout merchandise and excess inventory, today became the verified GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title holder for the World's Largest Bobblehead, breaking the previous record set in 2016. Standing at 16 feet 6.73 inches tall, the fully functioning bobblehead is an oversized replica of Ollie, the company's beloved mascot, and was created to help celebrate the retailer's 40th birthday.
Three analysts boast a 100% track record of generating successful calls on these three companies: Enterprise artificial intelligence (AI) software maker C3.ai (NYSE:AI), American discount retailer Ollie’s Bargain Outlet (NASDAQ:OLLI), and broadcasting giant Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA). Wall Street analysts undertake thorough research of companies in their coverage, including the impact of both micro and macro factors. Based on their study, they predict a stock’s future trajectory and give Buy, Sell, or Hold ratings. Investors often follow analysts’ recommendations to make investment decisions and generate reasonable returns. Let’s look at each of the above three companies and their related analysts' ratings, as well as the average returns generated on each of them.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Ollie’s Bargain Outlet shows improving technical performance.
ADRNY vs. OLLI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The Zacks Consumer Products - Staples industry players are bearing the brunt of cost input inflation. However, solid online sales and saving efforts keep Chewy (CHWY), Albertsons Companies (ACI), Grocery Outlet (GO) and Ollie's Bargain (OLLI) well-placed.
OLLI Price Returns
Continue Researching OLLIWant to do more research on Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch