Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (OLLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLLI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OLLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OLLI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- OLLI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OLLI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 37.85, OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OLLI is currently 501.02, higher than 99.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC comes in at -3.04%, a number that bests merely 18.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FLO, FSTR, CATO, KWR, and LE.
- Visit OLLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ollies.us.
OLLI Valuation Summary
- OLLI's price/earnings ratio is 36.4; this is 86.67% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- OLLI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLLI.
OLLI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 198.61%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -42.05%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -38.37%.
The table below shows OLLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OLLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OLLI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.31% of graded US stocks.
- OLLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.897 -- ranking 143rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- SFM, DG, and WMK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OLLI.
The table below shows OLLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OLLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.08||52-week high||$75.27|
|Prev. close||$58.92||52-week low||$37.67|
|Day high||$59.88||Avg. volume||1,423,550|
|50-day MA||$61.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.11||Market Cap||3.64B|
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (OLLI) Company Bio
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings is a retailer of closeouts and excess inventory of various categories, including housewares, food, books and stationery, bed and bath, floor coverings, toys and hardware. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
OLLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLLI Latest Social Stream
View Full OLLI Social Stream
Latest OLLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLLI as an investment opportunity.
ADRNY vs. OLLI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The Zacks Consumer Products - Staples industry players are bearing the brunt of cost input inflation. However, solid online sales and saving efforts keep Chewy (CHWY), Albertsons Companies (ACI), Grocery Outlet (GO) and Ollie's Bargain (OLLI) well-placed.
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Hain Celestial (HAIN), Brown-Forman B (BF.B) and Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holding (OLLI)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Consumer Goods sector with new ratings on Hain Celestial (HAIN – Research Report), Brown-Forman B (BF.B – Research Report) and Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holding (OLLI – Research Report). Hain Celestial (HAIN) J.P. Morgan analyst Kenneth Goldman maintained a Buy rating on Hain Celestial yesterday and set a price target of $28.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $19.82, close to its 52-week low of $19.51. According to TipRanks.
Companies in The News Are:CIEN,OLLI,SAIC,PDCO
Ollie's Bargain's (OLLI) second-quarter results reflect a gross margin contraction of 750 basis points due to an increase in supply-chain costs stemming from higher import transportation and labor costs.
OLLI Price Returns
Continue Researching OLLIWant to do more research on Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch