Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (OLLI): Price and Financial Metrics
OLLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.25||52-week high||$83.19|
|Prev. close||$76.28||52-week low||$44.72|
|Day high||$77.36||Avg. volume||981,700|
|50-day MA||$76.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.72||Market Cap||4.70B|
OLLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLLI POWR Grades
- OLLI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 75.38% of US stocks.
- OLLI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OLLI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
OLLI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC is higher than 78.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 57.97%; that's higher than 83.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PVH, ADUS, CACI, KFY, and FHI.
- Visit OLLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ollies.us.
OLLI Valuation Summary
- OLLI's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 155.56% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 102 months, OLLI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLLI.
OLLI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 81.66%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 114.73%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -121.33%.
The table below shows OLLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OLLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OLLI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.31% of graded US stocks.
- OLLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.897 -- ranking 143rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- SFM, DG, and WMK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OLLI.
The table below shows OLLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (OLLI) Company Bio
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings is a retailer of closeouts and excess inventory of various categories, including housewares, food, books and stationery, bed and bath, floor coverings, toys and hardware. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
OLLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLLI Latest Social Stream
View Full OLLI Social Stream
Latest OLLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLLI as an investment opportunity.
Ollie's Bargain's (OLLI) third-quarter results are likely to reflect a focus on value-driven merchandise assortment, an expansion of the customer reward program and cost-containment efforts.
OLLI vs. CHWY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
After a busy week of earnings in the software sector, two fast-growing retailers and a top homebuilder are on the earnings calendar.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. Expands Board of Directors with the Appointment of Mary Baglivo
HARRISBURG, Pa., Dec. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: OLLI) (the “Company”) today announced the appointment of Mary Baglivo as a member of its Board of Directors and as a member of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. Ms. Baglivo is an independent director under applicable SEC and NASDAQ rules. Mary Baglivo is an experienced Chief Executive and Chief Marketing Officer, with deep expertise in brand strategy, marketing, advertising, strateg
Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
OLLI Price Returns
Continue Researching OLLIWant to do more research on Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (OLLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch