Olo Inc. (OLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLO POWR Grades
- OLO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 58.15% of US stocks.
- OLO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OLO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.07% of US stocks).
OLO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, OLO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- OLO INC's stock had its IPO on March 17, 2021, making it an older stock than just 6.91% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for OLO INC; that's greater than it is for merely 8.78% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GWRE, ALKT, IDR, ROIV, and EB.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OLO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001431695.
OLO Valuation Summary
- OLO's EV/EBIT ratio is -20.9; this is 206.63% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- OLO's price/sales ratio has moved down 42.7 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLO.
OLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.06||52-week high||$19.30|
|Prev. close||$7.69||52-week low||$5.74|
|Day high||$8.08||Avg. volume||1,087,089|
|50-day MA||$6.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.00||Market Cap||1.32B|
Olo Inc. (OLO) Company Bio
Olo Inc. provides software-as-a-service platform for multi-location restaurants in the United States. The company's platform enables on-demand commerce operations, which cover digital ordering and delivery through online and mobile ordering modules. Its modules include Ordering, an on-demand commerce solution that enables consumers to order directly from and pay restaurants via mobile, web, kiosk, voice, and other digital channels; Dispatch, a fulfillment solution, which enables restaurants to offer, manage, and expand direct delivery; and Rails, an aggregator and channel management solution, which allows restaurants to control and syndicate menu, pricing, location data, and availability. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLO Latest Social Stream
View Full OLO Social Stream
Latest OLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLO as an investment opportunity.
Restaurant software provider Olo (NYSE: OLO) was one of these companies. Could Olo stock go up 10 times in value for investors this decade? Olo provides software to help large restaurants, convenience stores, and supermarkets manage digital orders, but it mainly services restaurants.
IPO Edge hosted a fireside chat at the 2023 ICR Conference with the Founder and CEO of OLO, a a leading open SaaS platform for restaurants that enables hospitality at every […]
Given this prevalent sentiment, let's set some expectations up front: I don't believe this is necessarily the exact perfect moment to invest in Olo (NYSE: OLO) and Udemy (NASDAQ: UDMY). The more I learn about Olo, the more I think about it as Shopify for restaurants. Restaurants often use several different software solutions for tasks such as managing ordering, delivery, and reservations.
Olo offers a strong value proposition for restaurants and the key differentiating factor is its ability to integrate. Find out why the stock is a Hold.
NEW YORK, January 03, 2023--Olo Inc. (NYSE:OLO), a leading open SaaS platform for restaurants that enables digital hospitality at every guest touchpoint today announced that Noah Glass, Founder and CEO, and Peter Benevides, CFO, will present at the following investor conferences:
OLO Price Returns