Olo Inc. (OLO): Price and Financial Metrics
OLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.98||52-week high||$14.08|
|Prev. close||$6.83||52-week low||$5.74|
|Day high||$7.00||Avg. volume||957,286|
|50-day MA||$7.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.59||Market Cap||1.13B|
OLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLO POWR Grades
- OLO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OLO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- OLO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.13% of US stocks).
OLO Stock Summary
- OLO INC's stock had its IPO on March 17, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 8.15% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OLO INC is higher than 96.74% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for OLO INC; that's greater than it is for merely 9.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FROG, EB, PINS, MANH, and LIDR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OLO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001431695.
OLO Valuation Summary
- OLO's price/sales ratio is 5.7; this is 132.65% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 27 months, OLO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1441.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLO.
OLO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OLO, see our OLO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$41.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
Olo Inc. (OLO) Company Bio
Olo Inc. provides software-as-a-service platform for multi-location restaurants in the United States. The company's platform enables on-demand commerce operations, which cover digital ordering and delivery through online and mobile ordering modules. Its modules include Ordering, an on-demand commerce solution that enables consumers to order directly from and pay restaurants via mobile, web, kiosk, voice, and other digital channels; Dispatch, a fulfillment solution, which enables restaurants to offer, manage, and expand direct delivery; and Rails, an aggregator and channel management solution, which allows restaurants to control and syndicate menu, pricing, location data, and availability. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLO Latest Social Stream
View Full OLO Social Stream
Latest OLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLO as an investment opportunity.
Best Stocks to Buy Now -- CEO Interview -- Olo Stock Analysis
Noah Glass, founder and CEO of Olo, discusses earnings, artificial intelligence, and the future of restaurants.
Q1 2023 Olo Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Olo Inc Earnings Call
Olo (OLO) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Olo first quarter 2023 earnings conference call. Joining me today are Noah Glass, Olo's Founder and CEO; and Peter Benevides, Olo's CFO. During our call today, some of our discussions and responses to your questions may contain forward-looking statements, which represent our beliefs and assumptions only as of the date such statements are made.
Olo Inc. 1Q Revenue Climbs on Increased Customer Adoption
By Exec Edge Editorial Staff Olo Inc. (NYSE: OLO) said revenue surged in the first quarter on average revenue per unit growth. Total revenue for the open SaaS platform for restaurants was $52.2 million in the quarter, a 22 percent increase year-over-year, it said. Increased module adoption within Olo’s customer base and new customers deploying […]
Olo Inc. (OLO) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Olo Inc. (OLO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 200% and 2.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OLO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...