One Liberty Properties, Inc. (OLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLP POWR Grades
- OLP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OLP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- OLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
OLP Stock Summary
- One Liberty Properties Inc's stock had its IPO on March 17, 1992, making it an older stock than 80.46% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of One Liberty Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 19.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for One Liberty Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 93.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to One Liberty Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTT, ALCO, UE, CTO, and HLX.
- OLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit One Liberty Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.onelibertyproperties.com.
OLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.73||52-week high||$25.50|
|Prev. close||$25.04||52-week low||$12.89|
|Day high||$24.78||Avg. volume||79,561|
|50-day MA||$23.41||Dividend yield||7.28%|
|200-day MA||$19.78||Market Cap||512.70M|
One Liberty Properties, Inc. (OLP) Company Bio
One Liberty Properties, Inc. engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of commercial real estate properties in the United States. The company's property portfolio includes retail furniture stores, as well as industrial, office, flex, health and fitness, and other properties. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Great Neck, New York.
OLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for One Liberty Properties Inc. To summarize, we found that One Liberty Properties Inc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 17.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of One Liberty Properties Inc, consider:
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 17.49% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, One Liberty Properties Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLP Latest Social Stream
View Full OLP Social Stream
Latest OLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about One Liberty Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLP as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Aquir/iStock via Getty ImagesGenerally speaking, and really by necessity, diversified REITs tend to be fairly large entities. The more distinct classes of assets that they invest in, the more likely they are to be larger firms. Though this is a general rule, it is not a universal rule....
~Industrial Properties Contributed More than 50% of Rental Income in 2020~ GREAT NECK, N.Y., March 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Liberty Properties, Inc. (NYSE: OLP), a real estate investment trust focused on net leased properties, today announced operating results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. "We effectively worked to overcome many of the challenges 2020 presented, as we positioned the Company to secure consistent cash flow from our properties,” stated Patrick J. Callan, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer of One Liberty. “While we understand that 2021 will present challenges and obstacles, we are pleased to see signs of an economic recovery slowly emerging and have re-focused on pursuing accretive acquisition opportunities. One Liberty’s ability to perse...
GREAT NECK, N.Y., March 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Liberty Properties, Inc. (NYSE: OLP) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend on the Company’s common stock of $0.45 per share. The dividend is payable April 7, 2021 to stockholders of record on March 24, 2021. This dividend represents One Liberty’s 113th consecutive quarterly dividend. About One Liberty Properties, Inc: One Liberty is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust incorporated in Maryland in 1982. The Company acquires, owns and manages a geographically diversified portfolio consisting primarily of industrial, retail, restaurant, health and fitness and theater properties. Many of these properties are subject to long-term net leases under which the tenant is typic...
A Form 4 filing filed with the SEC on Thursday, December 31 showed that Zuriff Eugene I sold 500 shares of One Liberty Properties Inc (NYSE:OLP) at …
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
OLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OLPWant to see what other sources are saying about One Liberty Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch