One Liberty Properties, Inc. (OLP): Price and Financial Metrics
OLP Stock Summary
- One Liberty Properties Inc's stock had its IPO on March 17, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.88% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of One Liberty Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 19.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for One Liberty Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 93.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to One Liberty Properties Inc are IRT, BRG, KW, WSR, and ADC.
- OLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit One Liberty Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.onelibertyproperties.com.
OLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
OLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.37||52-week high||$31.78|
|Prev. close||$15.96||52-week low||$9.71|
|Day high||$16.37||Avg. volume||76,468|
|50-day MA||$14.79||Dividend yield||11.28%|
|200-day MA||$23.73||Market Cap||329.89M|
One Liberty Properties, Inc. (OLP) Company Bio
One Liberty Properties, Inc. engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of commercial real estate properties in the United States. The company's property portfolio includes retail furniture stores, as well as industrial, office, flex, health and fitness, and other properties. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Great Neck, New York.