One Liberty Properties, Inc. (OLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where OLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OLP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- OLP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
OLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of One Liberty Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 19.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OLP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.96% of US equities we're observing.
- One Liberty Properties Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to One Liberty Properties Inc are WSR, ALGT, TRNO, SQFT, and WH.
- OLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit One Liberty Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.onelibertyproperties.com.
OLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, OLP's EV/EBIT ratio is 55.27% lower, now standing at 17.2.
- OLP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OLP's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLP.
OLP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -31.82%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.72%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3.1%.
The table below shows OLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OLP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.88% of graded US stocks.
- OLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.105 -- ranking 199th of 456 Trading stocks.
- CUBE, HRZN, and MN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OLP.
The table below shows OLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.74||52-week high||$32.32|
|Prev. close||$30.92||52-week low||$14.93|
|Day high||$31.45||Avg. volume||68,916|
|50-day MA||$30.83||Dividend yield||5.82%|
|200-day MA||$25.54||Market Cap||640.50M|
One Liberty Properties, Inc. (OLP) Company Bio
One Liberty Properties, Inc. engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of commercial real estate properties in the United States. The company's property portfolio includes retail furniture stores, as well as industrial, office, flex, health and fitness, and other properties. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Great Neck, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLP Latest Social Stream
View Full OLP Social Stream
Latest OLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about One Liberty Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLP as an investment opportunity.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
GREAT NECK, N.Y., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Liberty Properties, Inc. (NYSE: OLP) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend on the Companys common stock of $0.45 per share. The dividend is payable October 7, 2021 to stockholders of record on September 27, 2021. This dividend represents One Libertys 115 th consecutive quarterly dividend.
GREAT NECK, N.Y., Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Liberty Properties, Inc. (NYSE: OLP), a real estate investment trust focused on net leased properties, today announced operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
One Liberty Properties (OLP) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -4.00% and -1.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But if you pick the right individual stocks, you...
OLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OLPWant to see what other sources are saying about One Liberty Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch