One Liberty Properties, Inc. (OLP): Price and Financial Metrics
OLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.79||52-week high||$28.32|
|Prev. close||$20.02||52-week low||$19.35|
|Day high||$20.84||Avg. volume||52,837|
|50-day MA||$21.39||Dividend yield||9%|
|200-day MA||$22.78||Market Cap||443.37M|
OLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.38% of US stocks.
- OLP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
OLP Stock Summary
- ONE LIBERTY PROPERTIES INC's stock had its IPO on March 17, 1992, making it an older stock than 82.93% of US equities in our set.
- For OLP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.57% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OLP is more volatile than merely 5.55% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONE LIBERTY PROPERTIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DSX, BRT, LTC, SHIP, and HT.
- Visit OLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onelibertyproperties.com.
OLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, OLP's price/sales ratio is 9.76% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 243 months, OLP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLP.
OLP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -8.89%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.38%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 12.54%.
The table below shows OLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OLP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.17% of graded US stocks.
- OLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.105 -- ranking 200th of 444 Trading stocks.
- ARR, CUBE, and IVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OLP.
The table below shows OLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OLP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OLP, see our OLP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$30.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.83 (Hold)|
One Liberty Properties, Inc. (OLP) Company Bio
One Liberty Properties, Inc. engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of commercial real estate properties in the United States. The company's property portfolio includes retail furniture stores, as well as industrial, office, flex, health and fitness, and other properties. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Great Neck, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLP Latest Social Stream
View Full OLP Social Stream
Latest OLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONE LIBERTY PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLP as an investment opportunity.
The past year for One Liberty Properties (NYSE:OLP) investors has not been profitable
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can do both...
Rainbow Realty Group Completes $9 Million Loan to California-based Cannabis Company
Rainbow Realty Group II, LLC ("Rainbow"), in collaboration with Sweet Leaf Madison Capital and MJ Real Estate Investment Trust, announced the closing of a senior mortgage secured by a highly advanced cannabis cultivation property in Santa Ana, California.
One Liberty Properties Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
Rental Income Grew 7.0% Year-over-YearGREAT NECK, N.Y., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Liberty Properties, Inc. (NYSE: OLP), a real estate investment trust focused on net leased properties, today announced operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. “We are pleased that the work we have undertaken the past few years to transform our holdings toward owning a greater percentage of industrial properties is contributing in a positive manner” stated One Liberty’s President and Chief
Institutional investors own a significant stake of 50% in One Liberty Properties, Inc. (NYSE:OLP)
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in One Liberty Properties implies that they have significant influence...
Rainbow Realty Group completes $4.50 million loan to Denver Colorado based Cannabis Real Estate Portfolio
Rainbow Realty Group II, LLC ("Rainbow") and MJ Real Estate Investment Trust ("MJ REIT"), nationwide owners and lenders of real estate to the US cannabis industry, today announced the closing of a loan, cross-collateralized by 5 properties in Colorado. The properties are owned and operated by the principals of Silver Stem Fine Cannabis and are located in Denver, Littleton, and Sheridan.
OLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OLPWant to see what other sources are saying about One Liberty Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...