One Liberty Properties, Inc. (OLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where OLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.26% of US stocks.
- OLP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OLP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.59% of US stocks).
OLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of One Liberty Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 18.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OLP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.99% of US equities we're observing.
- One Liberty Properties Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to One Liberty Properties Inc are SLAB, AMH, VPG, QTS, and SAIL.
- OLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit One Liberty Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.onelibertyproperties.com.
OLP Valuation Summary
- OLP's price/sales ratio is 7.7; this is 352.94% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- OLP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.1 over the prior 243 months.
- OLP's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLP.
OLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.59||52-week high||$31.10|
|Prev. close||$30.56||52-week low||$14.93|
|Day high||$31.10||Avg. volume||73,962|
|50-day MA||$28.42||Dividend yield||5.88%|
|200-day MA||$22.78||Market Cap||634.19M|
One Liberty Properties, Inc. (OLP) Company Bio
One Liberty Properties, Inc. engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of commercial real estate properties in the United States. The company's property portfolio includes retail furniture stores, as well as industrial, office, flex, health and fitness, and other properties. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Great Neck, New York.
OLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for One Liberty Properties Inc. To summarize, we found that One Liberty Properties Inc ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 8382.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OLP, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of One Liberty Properties Inc over the past 3.49 years is 1.83%; that's better than 91.25% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- One Liberty Properties Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLP Latest Social Stream
View Full OLP Social Stream
Latest OLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about One Liberty Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLP as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for July 6th
Real estate investment trust (REIT) One Liberty Properties Inc (NYSE: OLP) has announced the sale of its retail property, the 47,200 square foot building, and the related parking lot located in West Hartford, Connecticut, and leased to Whole Foods for $40.5 million. The proceeds will be used to repay a $15.4 million mortgage on the property, pay off the $17.9 million outstanding balance on the company’s credit facility and transaction-related costs. The remaining $5.4 million will be used for ge
— Anticipates Reporting a Gain Over $21 Million — — Provides Leasing Update — GREAT NECK, N.Y., June 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Liberty Properties, Inc. (NYSE: OLP), an owner and manager of a primarily industrial portfolio along with other net leased assets that are geographically diversified, today announced that it closed on a $40.5 million sale of a 47,200 square foot building and the related parking lot located in West Hartford, Connecticut and leased to Whole Foods. The proceeds were
GREAT NECK, N.Y., June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Liberty Properties, Inc. (NYSE: OLP) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend is payable July 9, 2021 to stockholders of record on June 25, 2021. This dividend represents One Liberty’s 114th consecutive quarterly dividend. The Company has also resumed its dividend reinvestment plan effective with the current dividend payment. The discount applica
Shareholders Will Most Likely Find One Liberty Properties, Inc.'s (NYSE:OLP) CEO Compensation Acceptable
Despite One Liberty Properties, Inc.'s ( NYSE:OLP ) share price growing positively in the past few years, the per-share...
OLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OLPWant to see what other sources are saying about One Liberty Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch