One Liberty Properties, Inc. (OLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.16% of US stocks.
- OLP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OLP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
OLP Stock Summary
- For OLP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.02% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of One Liberty Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of only 16.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OLP comes in at 10.29% -- higher than that of 84.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTO, WH, BRT, RTLR, and SQFT.
- Visit OLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onelibertyproperties.com.
OLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, OLP's EV/EBIT ratio is 55.27% lower, now standing at 17.2.
- OLP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OLP's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLP.
OLP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -19.41%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -3.94%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -47.35%.
The table below shows OLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OLP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.17% of graded US stocks.
- OLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.105 -- ranking 200th of 444 Trading stocks.
- ARR, CUBE, and IVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OLP.
The table below shows OLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.20||52-week high||$36.60|
|Prev. close||$26.04||52-week low||$24.75|
|Day high||$26.62||Avg. volume||64,156|
|50-day MA||$29.42||Dividend yield||6.87%|
|200-day MA||$31.30||Market Cap||553.37M|
One Liberty Properties, Inc. (OLP) Company Bio
One Liberty Properties, Inc. engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of commercial real estate properties in the United States. The company's property portfolio includes retail furniture stores, as well as industrial, office, flex, health and fitness, and other properties. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Great Neck, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLP Latest Social Stream
View Full OLP Social Stream
Latest OLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about One Liberty Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLP as an investment opportunity.
One Liberty Properties' (NYSE:OLP) investors will be pleased with their respectable 60% return over the last year
One Liberty Properties, Inc. ( NYSE:OLP ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 14% in the...
Sells Two Restaurant Properties for an Estimated $2.7 Million Net GainGREAT NECK, N.Y., Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Liberty Properties, Inc. (NYSE: OLP), an owner and manager of a primarily industrial portfolio along with other net leased assets that are geographically diversified, today announced that it acquired a 53,000 square foot industrial building located in Fort Myers, Florida for $8.1 million. The property is leased through 2030 to Conditioned Air Company of Naples, LLC, a com
Shares of One Liberty Properties, Inc. (NYSE:OLP) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $31.23 and traded as high as $33.73. One Liberty Properties shares last traded at $32.83, with a volume of 106,190 shares. A number of analysts recently weighed in on 
One Liberty Properties, Inc. (NYSE:OLP) has been given a consensus recommendation of Hold by the seven research firms that are currently covering the firm, MarketBeat Ratings reports. Five equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and one has given a buy rating to the company. The average 12-month price objective among 
Every investor in One Liberty Properties, Inc. ( NYSE:OLP ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
OLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OLPWant to see what other sources are saying about One Liberty Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
One Liberty Properties Inc (OLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch