OLAPLEX HOLDINGS, INC. (OLPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLPX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OLPX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.12% of US stocks.
- OLPX's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OLPX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OLPX Stock Summary
- OLPX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.52 -- higher than only 4.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- OLPX's went public 1.13 years ago, making it older than merely 1.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For OLPX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 81.12% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLAPLEX HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GDEN, PENN, ECPG, PLYA, and ELVT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OLPX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001868726.
OLPX Valuation Summary
- OLPX's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.5; this is 16.67% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- OLPX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 390.8 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLPX.
OLPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.46||52-week high||$30.41|
|Prev. close||$5.41||52-week low||$3.80|
|Day high||$5.51||Avg. volume||2,778,529|
|50-day MA||$7.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.30||Market Cap||3.54B|
OLAPLEX HOLDINGS, INC. (OLPX) Company Bio
Olaplex Holdings, Inc. manufactures and sells hair care products. It offers hair care shampoos and conditioners for the hair treatment, maintenance, and protection. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Santa Barbara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OLPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLPX Latest Social Stream
View Full OLPX Social Stream
Latest OLPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLAPLEX HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLPX as an investment opportunity.
Olaplex Holdings, Inc. Announces Participation in the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference on December 7, 2022
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Olaplex Holdings, Inc. (“OLAPLEX”), today announced their participation in the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference being held at the InterContinental New York Barclay in New York City, New York. JuE Wong, Chief Executive Officer, and Eric Tiziani, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 1:00pm ET. The Company’s management team will meet with investors during the conferen
Five companies highlighting this divergence today are Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU), DigitalOcean (NYSE: DOCN), Olaplex (NASDAQ: OLPX), Shopify (NYSE: SHOP), and The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD). Generating revenue from ad sales (on The Roku Channel and other streaming channels) and content distribution (revenue sharing from streaming apps on its platform) Roku's vital metric to watch is average revenue per user (ARPU). With traditional TV still receiving an estimated 57% of ad spending as of 2022, Roku should thrive as CTV continues rising in prominence.
Olaplex Holdings ( NASDAQ:OLPX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$176.5m (up 9.2% from 3Q...
Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Olaplex Holdings (OLPX) and Vita Coco Company (COCO)
Companies in the Consumer Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Olaplex Holdings (OLPX – Research Report) and Vita Coco Company (COCO – Research Report). Olaplex Holdings (OLPX) In a report released today, Dara Mohsenian from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Olaplex Holdings, with a price target of $6.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $5.16, close to its 52-week low of $3.80. According to TipRanks.
Unfortunately for some shareholders, the Olaplex Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OLPX ) share price has dived 48% in the last...
OLPX Price Returns