Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (OMEX): Price and Financial Metrics
OMEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.72||52-week high||$4.68|
|Prev. close||$3.66||52-week low||$2.71|
|Day high||$3.88||Avg. volume||50,003|
|50-day MA||$3.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.41||Market Cap||74.33M|
OMEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMEX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OMEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMEX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 128 days.
- OMEX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.04% of US stocks).
OMEX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 111.62, ODYSSEY MARINE EXPLORATION INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.4% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 65.57, ODYSSEY MARINE EXPLORATION INC has a higher such ratio than 97.16% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ODYSSEY MARINE EXPLORATION INC is reporting a growth rate of -471.95%; that's higher than just 3.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ODYSSEY MARINE EXPLORATION INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ESPR, MIMO, BCRX, HYMC, and TTOO.
- Visit OMEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.odysseymarine.com.
OMEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, OMEX's price/earnings ratio is 509.68% higher, now standing at 113.4.
- Over the past 243 months, OMEX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 152.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMEX.
OMEX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -18.87%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -29.85%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -73.89%.
The table below shows OMEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (OMEX) Company Bio
Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. specializes in shipwreck search, recovery, and marketing. The Company focuses on deep ocean shipwrecks and conducts salvage operations, cargo recovery services, and archaeological artifact finds.
OMEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMEX Latest Social Stream
View Full OMEX Social Stream
Latest OMEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ODYSSEY MARINE EXPLORATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMEX as an investment opportunity.
TAMPA, Fla., June 13, 2023--Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMEX), a global subsea mineral exploration, validation, and development company, announced that Christopher E. Jones, Odyssey’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO), will leave the company on July 7, 2023, to pursue another opportunity.
Odyssey Marine Exploration Announces Partnership with Ocean Minerals LLC for a New Cook Islands Exploration Project
TAMPA, Fla., June 05, 2023--Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMEX), a global subsea mineral exploration, validation, and development company, announced today an important next step in becoming the world’s leading marine mineral development company.
Tampa, Florida--(Newsfile Corp. - May 25, 2023) - Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMEX), a global subsea mineral exploration and development company, is pleased to announce the company is participating in two upcoming 121 Mining Investment Conferences. 121 Mining Investment New York will be packed with market intelligence and investment ideas. Over 80 mining companies and more than 300 sophisticated investors will take part in 1-2-1 meetings matching projects to investment capital, a c
Odyssey Marine Exploration Announces Reduction of Debt & Potential Dilution That Is Accretive to Shareholders; Provides Updates on Company Projects and Progress
TAMPA, Fla., March 10, 2023--Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMEX), a global subsea mineral exploration and development company, has reached an agreement with Altos Hornos de México, S.A.B. de C.V., Minera del Norte S.A. de C.V. and Phosphate One LLC (collectively AHMSA) to terminate a 2015 Stock Purchase Agreement (SPA) and associated Notes and Pledge Agreements in return for a cash payment of $9.0 million and the issuance of 304,879 shares of Odyssey’s common stock.
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can do both...
OMEX Price Returns
Continue Researching OMEXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc (OMEX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc (OMEX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc (OMEX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch