Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (OMEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMEX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OMEX is -0.05 -- better than only 6.53% of US stocks.
- OMEX's price/sales ratio is 44.92; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.11% of US stocks.
- OMEX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 5.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMEX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HYMC, LMDX, BCRX, ESPR, and SENS.
- Visit OMEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.odysseymarine.com.
OMEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, OMEX's price/earnings ratio is 116.04% lower, now standing at -3.2.
- Over the past 243 months, OMEX's price/sales ratio has gone down 3325.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMEX.
OMEX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -29.88%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.66%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.9%.
The table below shows OMEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.15||52-week high||$7.39|
|Prev. close||$3.09||52-week low||$2.29|
|Day high||$3.19||Avg. volume||50,295|
|50-day MA||$2.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.04||Market Cap||61.38M|
Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (OMEX) Company Bio
Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. specializes in shipwreck search, recovery, and marketing. The Company focuses on deep ocean shipwrecks and conducts salvage operations, cargo recovery services, and archaeological artifact finds.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMEX Latest Social Stream
View Full OMEX Social Stream
Latest OMEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ODYSSEY MARINE EXPLORATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMEX as an investment opportunity.
TAMPA, Fla., September 16, 2022--Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMEX), a global subsea mineral exploration and development company, announces that on Monday, September 12, 2022, the company filed its post-hearing brief in its NAFTA case against Mexico. The post-hearing brief represents the final substantive submission in the case and was prepared by Odyssey’s legal team comprised of specialist international arbitration lawyers from Cooley LLP and King & Spalding LLP. The NAFTA case, wh
Investors in Odyssey Marine Exploration (NASDAQ:OMEX) have unfortunately lost 46% over the last year
Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OMEX ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last...
TAMPA, Fla., August 15, 2022--Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMEX), a global subsea mineral exploration and development company, provided a corporate update.
E ratio of -2.86. Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 25 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock.
TAMPA, Fla., June 14, 2022--Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMEX), a global subsea mineral exploration and development company, provided a corporate update.
OMEX Price Returns
Continue Researching OMEXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc (OMEX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc (OMEX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc (OMEX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch