Offerpad Solutions Inc. Cl A (OPAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPAD POWR Grades
- OPAD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.65% of US stocks.
- OPAD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- OPAD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.35% of US stocks).
OPAD Stock Summary
- OFFERPAD SOLUTIONS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.97% of US listed stocks.
- OPAD's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.69% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OPAD comes in at 244.16% -- higher than that of 98.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OFFERPAD SOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be INT, VSCO, FTDR, KMB, and JAN.
- To check out OFFERPAD SOLUTIONS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001825024.
OPAD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, OPAD's EV/EBIT ratio is 122.79% lower, now standing at -6.2.
- Over the past 29 months, OPAD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPAD.
OPAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.53||52-week high||$6.37|
|Prev. close||$0.59||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.59||Avg. volume||765,890|
|50-day MA||$0.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.35||Market Cap||130.89M|
Offerpad Solutions Inc. Cl A (OPAD) Company Bio
Offerpad Solutions, Inc. operates a real estate platform that enables consumers to seamlessly buy and sell their homes using a mobile device. The company was founded by Brian Bair in July 2015 and is headquartered in Chandler, AZ.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPAD Latest Social Stream
View Full OPAD Social Stream
Latest OPAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OFFERPAD SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPAD as an investment opportunity.
7 Stocks Set to Soar When the Market Recovers
Although investors are freaking out over the banking sector fallout, bold contrarians may consider these stocks to buy.
Offerpad to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
CHANDLER, Ariz., February 23, 2023--Brian Bair, Offerpad’s Chairman and CEO, will participate in a fireside chat at the JMP Securities Technology Conference on Monday, March 6, 2023.
Offerpad Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results
CHANDLER, Ariz., February 22, 2023--Offerpad Solutions Inc. ("Offerpad") (NYSE: OPAD), a leading tech-enabled platform for residential real estate, today released financial results for the three months ended and year ended December 31, 2022.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
It's time to start the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers investors will want to watch on Tuesday!
Offerpad Announces $90 Million Private Placement
CHANDLER, Ariz., February 01, 2023--Offerpad Solutions Inc. ("Offerpad", "Company") (NYSE: OPAD), a leading real estate tech company built to simplify home buying and selling, announced today that it has entered into subscription agreements with a group of private investors, together with CEO Brian Bair and existing stockholders Roberto Sella and First American Financial Corporation, to purchase an aggregate of 160,742,959 prefunded warrants to purchase Offerpad’s Class A common stock. Each warr
OPAD Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...