Opendoor Technologies Inc. (OPEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPEN POWR Grades
- OPEN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 55.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPEN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OPEN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
OPEN Stock Summary
- OPENDOOR TECHNOLOGIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.07% of US listed stocks.
- OPEN's price/sales ratio is 0.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.04% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for OPENDOOR TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 271.68%, a number that bests 96.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SANM, CLS, CYRX, QUOT, and BZFD.
- To check out OPENDOOR TECHNOLOGIES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001801169.
OPEN Valuation Summary
- OPEN's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 97.92% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 33 months, OPEN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPEN.
OPEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPEN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.42% of graded US stocks.
- OPEN's asset turnover comes in at 1.683 -- ranking 4th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OPEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.77||52-week high||$11.39|
|Prev. close||$1.61||52-week low||$0.92|
|Day high||$1.87||Avg. volume||23,530,795|
|50-day MA||$1.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.14||Market Cap||1.12B|
Opendoor Technologies Inc. (OPEN) Company Bio
Opendoor Technologies Inc. provides digital platform for residential real estates. The Company develops service model for real estate buying and selling on a mobile device. Opendoor Technologies serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPEN Latest Social Stream
View Full OPEN Social Stream
Latest OPEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPENDOOR TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPEN as an investment opportunity.
A real estate giant named a local ZIP code among the 10 hottest in the U.S. for home purchases. Why this matters: Local housing market trends are important, as every home sale in the state has an estimated local economic impact of $112,500, according to the National Association of Realtors. In addition, the housing market often is considered a reflection of the local economy's overall health.
If you are looking for stocks to sell, the following three are contending with both sector-specific and idiosyncratic problems.
The so-called "instant" home buyers added good liquidity and fast options that will be missed by some.
When the curtain closed on 2022, the ageless Dow Jones Industrial Average, widely followed S&P 500, and growth-dependent Nasdaq Composite, respectively finished lower by 9%, 19%, and 33%. It was, collectively, the worst performance for Wall Street in 14 years. This is why most analyst price targets point to upside in equities.
Opendoor, the online residential real estate market, has made Lower.com its exclusive mortgage fulfillment partner less than a year after first offering the digital lender as an option.
OPEN Price Returns