OptimizeRx Corporation (OPRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPRX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OPRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.84% of US stocks.
- OPRX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- OPRX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OPRX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,983.39, OptimizeRx Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OptimizeRx Corp is higher than it is for about merely 4.91% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 30.21, OptimizeRx Corp has a higher such ratio than 92.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NUVA, GBX, FMX, SSTI, and CPIX.
- Visit OPRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.optimizerx.com.
OPRX Valuation Summary
- OPRX's price/sales ratio is 22.9; this is 320.18% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- OPRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1418 over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, OPRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1418.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPRX.
OPRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.93% of graded US stocks.
- OPRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.553 -- ranking 285th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- GEG, BBSI, and QMCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPRX.
The table below shows OPRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.15||52-week high||$96.39|
|Prev. close||$93.15||52-week low||$19.13|
|Day high||$96.39||Avg. volume||250,363|
|50-day MA||$73.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.72||Market Cap||1.68B|
OptimizeRx Corporation (OPRX) Company Bio
OptimizeRx Corporation operates an Internet website through which it offers advice to consumers on how to save money on branded prescription and over-the-counter healthcare products.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPRX Latest Social Stream
View Full OPRX Social Stream
Latest OPRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OptimizeRx Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPRX as an investment opportunity.
This may be a better way to introduce drugs to doctors.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of OptimizeRx Corporation ( NASDAQ:OPRX ) by taking...
Health technology company OptimizeRx (NASDAQ: OPRX) wants to utilize electronic health records to connect physicians with pharmaceutical companies without the need for pharmaceutical representatives. In this video from "Beat & Raise" on Motley Fool Live, recorded on Sept. 23, Fool.com contributors Taylor Carmichael and Brian Withers; along with tech, healthcare, and cannabis editor and analyst Olivia Zitkus; answer a viewer question and discuss the competitive advantage of OptimizeRx's platform.
OptimizeRx connects pharmaceutical companies directly with physicians.
OptimizeRx Corp (OPRX) shares closed today 14.1% higher than it did at the end of yesterday. The stock is currently up 140.6% year-to-date, up 254.8% over the past 12 months, and up 5666.2% over the past five years. Today, the
OPRX Price Returns