OptimizeRx Corporation (OPRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OPRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OPRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OPRX is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OPRX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.55% of US stocks).
OPRX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OPTIMIZERX CORP is higher than it is for about merely 4.73% of US stocks.
- OPRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 6.91% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OPRX has reported earnings growth of -1,043.45%, putting it ahead of just 1.65% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TIRX, ALHC, CUEN, NRDY, and PRPO.
- OPRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OPTIMIZERX CORP's official web site, go to www.optimizerx.com.
OPRX Valuation Summary
- OPRX's price/earnings ratio is -29.4; this is 214.4% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 56 months, OPRX's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OPRX.
OPRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OPRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.75% of graded US stocks.
- OPRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.553 -- ranking 289th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- BCOV, GEG, and BBSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OPRX.
The table below shows OPRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OPRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OPRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.99||52-week high||$49.24|
|Prev. close||$19.38||52-week low||$13.33|
|Day high||$19.98||Avg. volume||155,735|
|50-day MA||$18.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.71||Market Cap||325.74M|
OptimizeRx Corporation (OPRX) Company Bio
OptimizeRx Corporation operates an Internet website through which it offers advice to consumers on how to save money on branded prescription and over-the-counter healthcare products.
Most Popular Stories View All
OPRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OPRX Latest Social Stream
View Full OPRX Social Stream
Latest OPRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPTIMIZERX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OPRX as an investment opportunity.
With 86% institutional ownership, OptimizeRx Corporation (NASDAQ:OPRX) is a favorite amongst the big guns
To get a sense of who is truly in control of OptimizeRx Corporation ( NASDAQ:OPRX ), it is important to understand the...
OptimizeRx Corp. (OPRX) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
OptimizeRx CEO Issues Open Letter to Shareholders Ahead of Presentation at J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
OPRX CEO Will Febbo provides business update and key industry trendsOPRX conference presentation to begin at 8:15 AM PT on January 12, 2023 ROCHESTER, Mich., Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OptimizeRx Corp. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: OPRX), a leading provider of point-of-care technology solutions helping patients start and stay on therapy announced OptimizeRx’s CEO Will Febbo is invited to speak at the upcoming J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference. The OPRX conference presentation is scheduled to b
Melinta Therapeutics, LLC (Melinta), a commercial-stage company providing innovative patient care therapies for acute and life-threatening illnesses,
ROCHESTER, Mich., Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OptimizeRx Corp. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: OPRX), a leading provider of point-of-care technology solutions helping patients start and stay on therapy, today announced that management will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences: Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference, New York City, November 29th – December 1st 2022 J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, San Francisco, January 9th – January 12th 2023 LifeSci Partners Corp
OPRX Price Returns