ORBCOMM Inc. (ORBC): Price and Financial Metrics
ORBC Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ORBCOMM Inc is reporting a growth rate of -178.08%; that's higher than merely 7.97% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ORBC's revenue has grown -5.99% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 21.18% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of ORBCOMM Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORBCOMM Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AGFS, TG, BDC, ENDP, and BC.
- ORBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORBCOMM Inc's official web site, go to www.orbcomm.com.
ORBC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ORBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.30||52-week high||$9.11|
|Prev. close||$3.51||52-week low||$3.27|
|Day high||$3.62||Avg. volume||617,823|
|50-day MA||$3.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.23||Market Cap||258.34M|
ORBCOMM Inc. (ORBC) Company Bio
ORBCOMM Inc. provides machine-to-machine communication solutions primarily in the United States, Japan, Europe, and internationally. The company offers solutions, including network connectivity, devices, and Web reporting applications that enable businesses and government agencies to track, monitor, and control and communicate with fixed and mobile assets. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Rochelle Park, New Jersey.
ORBC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for ORBCOMM Inc. To summarize, we found that ORBCOMM Inc ranked in the 96st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for ORBCOMM Inc ended up being:
- ORBCOMM Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.2. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.89% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, ORBCOMM Inc experienced a tax rate of about 52% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Communication Services), this tax rate is higher than 98.29% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|