Orla Mining Ltd. (ORLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORLA POWR Grades
- ORLA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORLA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ORLA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.25% of US stocks).
ORLA Stock Summary
- ORLA MINING LTD's stock had its IPO on December 22, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 8.99% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ORLA has reported earnings growth of -299.5%, putting it ahead of only 5.42% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ORLA's revenue has grown 3,330.04% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.65% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORLA MINING LTD are LUMO, BNTC, STTK, FHTX, and RYTM.
- To check out ORLA MINING LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001680056.
ORLA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ORLA's EV/EBIT ratio is 103.19% higher, now standing at 19.1.
- ORLA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 85.1 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORLA.
ORLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORLA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.27% of graded US stocks.
- ORLA's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 31st of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ORLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.89||52-week high||$5.24|
|Prev. close||$3.94||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$3.93||Avg. volume||136,824|
|50-day MA||$3.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.68||Market Cap||1.18B|
Orla Mining Ltd. (ORLA) Company Bio
Orla Mining Ltd. of Canada operates as a mineral exploration company. The Company focuses on acquiring mineral exploration opportunities.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORLA Latest Social Stream
View Full ORLA Social Stream
Latest ORLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORLA MINING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORLA as an investment opportunity.
Orla Mining Provides Third Quarter 2022 Operational Results and Increases 2022 Annual Production Guidance
Orla Mining Ltd. (TSX: OLA) (NYSE: ORLA) ("Orla" or the "Company") today is pleased to provide an interim operational update for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Orla Mining Ltd. (TSX: OLA) (NYSE: ORLA) ("Orla" or the "Company") is pleased to provide an update on the Company's 2022 exploration program including drilling completed in the second quarter of 2022.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orla Mining Ltd. (TSX: OLA; NYSE: ORLA) (“Orla” or the "Company") and Gold Standard Ventures Corp. (“Gold Standard” or “GSV”) (TSX: GSV; NYSE: GSV) are pleased to announce that Orla has completed the previously announced acquisition of Gold Standard by way of court-approved plan of arrangement (the “Transaction”). “The closing of this acquisition marks an important milestone in Orla’s journey in becoming a growth-oriented, low-cost,
Orla Mining Ltd. (TSE: OLA) (NYSE: ORLA) has reported mixed results for the second quarter of 2022 and reiterate its guidance for the year. Shares of the company were up 6% on Monday. What Does Orla Mining Do? With a market cap of C$828.83 million, Orla Mining is a mineral exploration company that is engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties. The company conducts business operations in the regions of Mexico, Panama, the United States, and Canada. Orla Mining's Q2 Results in Detail The mining company’s adjusted net income came in at 4 cents per share against the loss of 3 cents per share a year ago.
Gold Standard Ventures Announces Securityholder Approval of the Plan of Arrangement at Special Meeting and Provides Transaction Update
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gold Standard Ventures Corp. (the "Company" or "Gold Standard") (TSX: GSV; NYSE AMERICAN: GSV) announced today that the Company’s Securityholders (as defined below) approved the previously announced acquisition of Gold Standard by Orla Mining Ltd. (“Orla”) (TSX: OLA; NYSE AMERICAN: ORLA) by way of a plan of arrangement (the “Transaction”) at a special meeting of Securityholders held earlier today (the “Meeting”). The special resoluti
ORLA Price Returns