O'Reilly Automotive Inc. (ORLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORLY POWR Grades
- ORLY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORLY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ORLY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.53% of US stocks).
ORLY Stock Summary
- ORLY has a market capitalization of $51,632,635,684 -- more than approximately 95.7% of US stocks.
- O REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.69% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -17.65 for O REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC; that's greater than it is for just 1.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AZO, KDP, LULU, ODFL, and TRI.
- Visit ORLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oreillyauto.com.
ORLY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ORLY's price/sales ratio is 89.47% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, ORLY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORLY.
ORLY Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -33.27%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 32.06%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 73.2%.
The table below shows ORLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORLY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.87% of graded US stocks.
- ORLY's asset turnover comes in at 1.052 -- ranking 133rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- AAP, SCVL, and RH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORLY.
The table below shows ORLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$855.97||52-week high||$858.38|
|Prev. close||$850.82||52-week low||$562.90|
|Day high||$858.38||Avg. volume||548,978|
|50-day MA||$769.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$695.95||Market Cap||53.56B|
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. (ORLY) Company Bio
O’Reilly Auto Parts is an American auto parts retailer that provides automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories in the United States serving both the professional service providers and do-it-yourself customers. Founded in 1957 by the O’Reilly family, the company operates more than 5,600 stores in 47 states, and 22 ORMA stores in Mexico. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ORLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORLY Latest Social Stream
View Full ORLY Social Stream
Latest ORLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about O REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORLY as an investment opportunity.
The tax-free spin-off of Fortune Brands' (FBHS) cabinets business MasterBrand is expected to be completed on Dec 14, allowing both companies to focus on their core operations.
Here is how O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) and Sprouts Farmers (SFM) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Investors seeking undervalued retail stocks to buy should consider where consumers are most likely to continue to spend.
We have narrowed our search to five U.S. corporate behemoths with solid growth potential. These are: HUM, MPC, CAT, MCK and ORLY.
In this article, we will discuss the 10 stocks that may be splitting soon. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Stocks That May Be Splitting Soon. A stock split is when a company increases its number of outstanding shares in an effort to boost its stock’s […]
ORLY Price Returns
Continue Researching ORLYWant to do more research on O Reilly Automotive Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
O Reilly Automotive Inc (ORLY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
O Reilly Automotive Inc (ORLY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
O Reilly Automotive Inc (ORLY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch