O'Reilly Automotive Inc. (ORLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORLY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ORLY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORLY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ORLY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
ORLY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ORLY is -13.58 -- better than only 1.41% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,274.29, O REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.6% of US stocks.
- ORLY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.68% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to O REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AZO, EFX, TPR, BR, and GD.
- Visit ORLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oreillyauto.com.
ORLY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ORLY's EV/EBIT ratio is 46.92% higher, now standing at 19.1.
- ORLY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORLY.
ORLY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 942.4%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -33.27%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.53%.
The table below shows ORLY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORLY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORLY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.87% of graded US stocks.
- ORLY's asset turnover comes in at 1.052 -- ranking 133rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- AAP, SCVL, and RH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORLY.
The table below shows ORLY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORLY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ORLY, see our ORLY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$652.07||Average Broker Recommendation||1.65 (Moderate Buy)|
ORLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$848.98||52-week high||$873.94|
|Prev. close||$841.50||52-week low||$562.90|
|Day high||$850.00||Avg. volume||464,576|
|50-day MA||$821.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$766.57||Market Cap||52.49B|
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. (ORLY) Company Bio
O’Reilly Auto Parts is an American auto parts retailer that provides automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories in the United States serving both the professional service providers and do-it-yourself customers. Founded in 1957 by the O’Reilly family, the company operates more than 5,600 stores in 47 states, and 22 ORMA stores in Mexico. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ORLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORLY Latest Social Stream
View Full ORLY Social Stream
Latest ORLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about O REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORLY as an investment opportunity.
When Should You Buy O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. (NASDAQ:ORLY)?
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ORLY ). The company's stock...
Are You a Growth Investor? This 1 Stock Could Be the Perfect Pick
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Investors in O'Reilly Automotive (NASDAQ:ORLY) have made a stellar return of 236% over the past five years
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on the bright side, if you buy shares...
What Has Been 'Genuinely' Reliable Since President Truman In 1948?
As Genuine Parts keeps paying dividends, GPC stock test-drives a new buy zone, along with auto parts peers ORLY and AZO.
O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Celebrates the Opening of Its 6,000th Store
O’Reilly is proud to continue serving their customers with the addition of its 6,000th storeThe community is invited to celebrate the growth as The Friendliest Parts Store in Town SPRINGFIELD, Mo., Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- After 65 years of serving the automotive aftermarket across the United States and in Mexico, O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. (“O’Reilly”) (Nasdaq: ORLY) will celebrate the opening of its 6,000th store in Fort Gibson, Oklahoma. This milestone will commemorate the continued e
ORLY Price Returns
Continue Researching ORLYWant to do more research on O Reilly Automotive Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
O Reilly Automotive Inc (ORLY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
O Reilly Automotive Inc (ORLY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
O Reilly Automotive Inc (ORLY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...