Orion Group Holdings, Inc. Common (ORN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORN POWR Grades
- ORN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.8% of US stocks.
- ORN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- ORN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ORN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Orion Group Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, Orion Group Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than just 3.37% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.1%, Orion Group Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.21% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Orion Group Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLWT, FDP, GCP, RYI, and FL.
- Visit ORN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oriongroupholdingsinc.com.
ORN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ORN's EV/EBIT ratio is 64.02% lower, now standing at 7.7.
- ORN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.6 over the prior 167 months.
- Over the past 167 months, ORN's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORN.
ORN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 46.96%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -4.82%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.43%.
The table below shows ORN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.31% of graded US stocks.
- ORN's asset turnover comes in at 1.673 -- ranking 8th of 53 Construction stocks.
- AGX, DY, and STRL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORN.
The table below shows ORN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.32||52-week high||$6.67|
|Prev. close||$5.37||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$5.40||Avg. volume||188,478|
|50-day MA||$5.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.61||Market Cap||164.45M|
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. Common (ORN) Company Bio
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. operates as a marine specialty contractor serving the heavy civil marine infrastructure market. The company provides marine construction and specialty services on, over, and under the water in the continental United States, Alaska, Canada, and the Caribbean Basin. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORN Latest Social Stream
View Full ORN Social Stream
Latest ORN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orion Group Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORN as an investment opportunity.
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. to Participate in the D.A. Davidson Diversified Industrials and Services Virtual Conference on Wednesday, September 22nd
HOUSTON, September 16, 2021--Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ORN) (the "Company"), a leading specialty construction company, today announced that its Executive Vice President & CFO Robert Tabb and VP of Investor Relations Francis Okoniewski, are scheduled to participate at the D.A. Davidson Diversified Industrials and Services Virtual Conference on Wednesday, September 22, 2021. Orion Group Holdings will present at 4:15 pm ET that day, and will participate in virtual meetings with investors th
Orion Group Holdings found using ticker (ORN) have now 3 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 9 and 5.5 calculating the mean target price we have 7.5. Given that the stocks previous close was at 5.45 this indicates there is a potential upside of 37.6%. The day 50 moving average is 5.51 and the 200 day MA is 5.75. The company has a market cap of $172m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ORN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Orion Group Holdings operates as a specialty construction company in the building, industrial, and infrastructure sectors in the continental United States, ...
So what will the stock market do today?
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
Orion Marine (ORN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -37.50% and -13.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ORN Price Returns
Continue Researching ORNWant to do more research on Orion Group Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orion Group Holdings Inc (ORN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orion Group Holdings Inc (ORN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orion Group Holdings Inc (ORN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch