Orion Group Holdings, Inc. Common (ORN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ORN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 days.
- ORN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 57.34% of US stocks).
ORN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ORION GROUP HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ORN's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ORION GROUP HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -390.12%; that's higher than just 4.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORION GROUP HOLDINGS INC are WWW, SYPR, DTEA, KEQU, and FORD.
- ORN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORION GROUP HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.oriongroupholdingsinc.com.
ORN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ORN's price/sales ratio is 95.24% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- ORN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 28.4 over the prior 184 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORN.
ORN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -69.66%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 2.31%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.61%.
The table below shows ORN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.67% of graded US stocks.
- ORN's asset turnover comes in at 1.562 -- ranking 11th of 51 Construction stocks.
- AGX, DY, and GVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORN.
The table below shows ORN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.87||52-week high||$3.57|
|Prev. close||$2.88||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$2.93||Avg. volume||72,143|
|50-day MA||$2.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.57||Market Cap||92.00M|
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. Common (ORN) Company Bio
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. operates as a marine specialty contractor serving the heavy civil marine infrastructure market. The company provides marine construction and specialty services on, over, and under the water in the continental United States, Alaska, Canada, and the Caribbean Basin. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORN Latest Social Stream
View Full ORN Social Stream
Latest ORN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORION GROUP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORN as an investment opportunity.
Does the December share price for Orion Group Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:ORN ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we...
HOUSTON, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ORN) (the “Company”), a leading specialty construction company, today announced the appointment of Travis J. Boone to the Board of Directors. As previously announced, Mr. Boone, was named President and Chief Executive Officer, effective September 12, 2022. Mr. Boone was appointed to the Board of Directors effective November 17, 2022. Mr. Boone’s initial term will expire at the 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, at whi
Orion Marine Group Christens new Dredge Lavaca Dredge Lavaca Dredge Lavaca HOUSTON, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ORN) (the “Company”), a leading specialty construction company, completed a 15 month rebuild of the recently commissioned Dredge Lavaca. Advancements to the dredge’s ladder, accommodations, and operating systems were made to continue to provide exceptional dredging service to its clients and industry partners in both the public and private sector
Long term investing works well, but it doesn't always work for each individual stock. We don't wish catastrophic...
HOUSTON, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ORN) (the "Company"), a leading specialty construction company, today announced a contract award for its Concrete segment valued at over $40 million. Under this contract, the Company will construct a 40-story multi-family residential building in the Houston area, beginning in Q1 2023 with expected completion in Q3 2024. The team will perform construction of the mat foundation, an interior stair and elevator core, formin
ORN Price Returns
Continue Researching ORNWant to do more research on Orion Group Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orion Group Holdings Inc (ORN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orion Group Holdings Inc (ORN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orion Group Holdings Inc (ORN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch