Orion Group Holdings, Inc. Common (ORN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORN POWR Grades
- ORN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- ORN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
ORN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Orion Group Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ORN's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 3.36% of US stocks.
- Orion Group Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Orion Group Holdings Inc are CTB, ELTK, BELFA, LCUT, and FARM.
- Visit ORN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oriongroupholdingsinc.com.
ORN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.94||52-week high||$6.67|
|Prev. close||$5.82||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$6.04||Avg. volume||227,273|
|50-day MA||$5.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.55||Market Cap||180.88M|
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. Common (ORN) Company Bio
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. operates as a marine specialty contractor serving the heavy civil marine infrastructure market. The company provides marine construction and specialty services on, over, and under the water in the continental United States, Alaska, Canada, and the Caribbean Basin. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Houston, Texas.
ORN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Orion Group Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Orion Group Holdings Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Orion Group Holdings Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.13 years, Orion Group Holdings Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.35%; that's better than 78.68% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- Orion Group Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 14.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ORN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORN Latest Social Stream
View Full ORN Social Stream
Latest ORN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orion Group Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORN as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders May Be More Conservative With Orion Group Holdings, Inc.'s (NYSE:ORN) CEO Compensation For Now
The underwhelming share price performance of Orion Group Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:ORN ) in the past three years would have...
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. to Participate in the Sidoti Virtual Microcap Investor Conference on Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ORN) (the "Company"), a leading specialty construction company, today announced that its VP of Investor Relations, Francis Okoniewski, will participate in the Sidoti Virtual Microcap Investor Conference on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 10:45 am ET.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 construction stocks under $10. You can skip our detailed analysis of the construction industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for construction companies and go directly to the 5 Construction Stocks Under $10. The global construction industry is growing at […]
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (ORN) CEO Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Francis Okoniewski - VP, IR Mark Stauffer - President and CEO Robert Tabb - EVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Julio Romero - Sidoti & Company Alex Rygiel - B. Riley...
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:ORN ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price...
ORN Price Returns
Continue Researching ORNWant to do more research on Orion Group Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orion Group Holdings Inc (ORN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orion Group Holdings Inc (ORN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orion Group Holdings Inc (ORN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch