Orion Group Holdings, Inc. Common (ORN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORN POWR Grades
- ORN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ORN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 74 days.
- ORN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
ORN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ORION GROUP HOLDINGS INC is higher than 98.27% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of ORION GROUP HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.11, ORION GROUP HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than only 2.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORION GROUP HOLDINGS INC are KEQU, MYE, FARM, TWIN, and ACU.
- Visit ORN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oriongroupholdingsinc.com.
ORN Valuation Summary
- ORN's price/earnings ratio is -2.8; this is 116.62% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 180 months, ORN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 35.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORN.
ORN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -89.23%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 44.89%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -50.65%.
The table below shows ORN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.67% of graded US stocks.
- ORN's asset turnover comes in at 1.562 -- ranking 11th of 51 Construction stocks.
- AGX, DY, and GVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORN.
The table below shows ORN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.64||52-week high||$5.50|
|Prev. close||$2.44||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$2.72||Avg. volume||98,672|
|50-day MA||$2.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.81||Market Cap||82.52M|
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. Common (ORN) Company Bio
Orion Group Holdings, Inc. operates as a marine specialty contractor serving the heavy civil marine infrastructure market. The company provides marine construction and specialty services on, over, and under the water in the continental United States, Alaska, Canada, and the Caribbean Basin. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORN Latest Social Stream
View Full ORN Social Stream
Latest ORN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORION GROUP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORN as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Joe Gomes from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on Orion Group Holdings (ORN - Research Report), with a price target of $6.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $2.37.Gomes covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as RCI Hospitality Holdings, Fat Brands, and Information Services Group. According to TipRanks, Gomes has an average return of 3.1% and a 37.50% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Orion Group Holdings is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $6.00.
E ratio of -3.67.
HOUSTON, Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ORN) (the “Company”), a leading specialty construction company, today announced that Scott Thanisch has been named Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and will assume his new duties on September 12, 2022. Mr. Thanisch is an operationally focused executive with broad experience in global corporate finance and proven results in corporate value creation. He is a skilled change agent with the ability to ide
Great week for Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ORN) institutional investors after losing 41% over the previous year
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Orion Group Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:ORN ), it is important to understand the...
HOUSTON, Aug. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orion Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ORN) (the “Company”), a leading specialty construction company, today announced that Travis Boone has been named President and Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors, effective September 12, 2022. Austin J. Shanfelter will step down as Interim CEO at that time and will continue to serve as Orion’s Executive Chairman during a short transition period. Mr. Boone served as a regional Chief Executive of
ORN Price Returns
Continue Researching ORNWant to do more research on Orion Group Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orion Group Holdings Inc (ORN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orion Group Holdings Inc (ORN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orion Group Holdings Inc (ORN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch