Oscar Health Inc. (OSCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSCR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OSCR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OSCR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OSCR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.18% of US stocks).
OSCR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, OSCAR HEALTH INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.17% of US stocks.
- OSCAR HEALTH INC's stock had its IPO on March 3, 2021, making it an older stock than just 7.24% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, OSCAR HEALTH INC has a higher such ratio than only 5.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSCAR HEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be APPH, COOK, EVA, HIVE, and SYTA.
- To check out OSCAR HEALTH INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001568651.
OSCR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OSCR's price/sales ratio is 96.08% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- OSCR's price/sales ratio has moved down 14.6 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSCR.
OSCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.79||52-week high||$10.52|
|Prev. close||$3.89||52-week low||$2.05|
|Day high||$3.98||Avg. volume||1,073,237|
|50-day MA||$2.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.62||Market Cap||813.92M|
Oscar Health Inc. (OSCR) Company Bio
Oscar Health, Inc. is a holding company which provides health insurance services. The company was founded by Mario Tobias Schlosser, Kevin Nazemi and Joshua Kushner on October 25, 2012 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSCR Latest Social Stream
View Full OSCR Social Stream
Latest OSCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OSCAR HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSCR as an investment opportunity.
Lemonade (LMND) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Following a 49% decline over last year, recent gains may please Oscar Health, Inc. (NYSE:OSCR) institutional owners
A look at the shareholders of Oscar Health, Inc. ( NYSE:OSCR ) can tell us which group is most powerful. And the group...
Old Republic (ORI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 63.27% and 1.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Oscar Health, Inc. has developed a product that can address the inefficiencies of the US healthcare system. Click here to see what strategies OSCR can use.
Oscar Health CEO Mario Schlosser shares how the health-insurance upstart plans to finally turn a profit after years of losses
Oscar Health has struggled to prove itself since it was founded in 2012. It''s expecting to turn a profit for the first time in 2024.
OSCR Price Returns