Oak Street Health Inc. (OSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSH POWR Grades
- OSH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 52.8% of US stocks.
- OSH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- OSH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
OSH Stock Summary
- Oak Street Health Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.96% of US listed stocks.
- Oak Street Health Inc's stock had its IPO on August 6, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 0.07% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,143.59%, Oak Street Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.59% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oak Street Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be COUP, SPLK, CDLX, IONS, and FEYE.
- To check out Oak Street Health Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001564406.
OSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.21||52-week high||$66.31|
|Prev. close||$57.20||52-week low||$37.11|
|Day high||$57.26||Avg. volume||1,500,465|
|50-day MA||$59.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.47||Market Cap||13.29B|
Oak Street Health Inc. (OSH) Company Bio
Oak Street Health, Inc. engages in the ownership and operation of primary care centers. It provides health care services to the older adults in its communities. The company was founded by Griffin Myers, Michael Pykosz, and Geoffrey Price in 2012 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
OSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSH Latest Social Stream
View Full OSH Social Stream
Latest OSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oak Street Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSH as an investment opportunity.
Oak Street Health, Inc., a network of value-based primary care centers for adults on Medicare, announced its plans to enter Arizona in 2022, marking its 20th state. The Company will bring its innovative model of care to older adults in Phoenix and Tucson while creating employment opportunities for healthcare providers and other qualified candidates in [More] The post Primary Care Centers Coming to Arizona in 2022, Bringing Model for Older Adult Care appeared first on Greater Phoenix In Business Magazine .
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oak Street Health, Inc. (NYSE: OSH, or the Company), a network of value-based primary care centers for adults on Medicare, today announced its plans to enter Arizona in 2022, marking its 20th state. The Company will bring its innovative model of care to older adults in Phoenix and Tucson while creating employment opportunities for healthcare providers and other qualified candidates in those cities. As vaccination rates rise, restrictions lift, and loved ones across
Summary List Placement Primary care company One Medical plans to acquire competitor Iora Health for about $2.1 billion in a bid to reach a growing senior population, the company said on Monday . One Medical, which went public in 2020, offers in-person and telehealth visits primarily to commercially insured patients who pay a membership fee. Iora Health is focused on senior patients in risk-sharing health plans, including through Medicare Advantage and Medicare direct contracting . Health plans typically pay Iora a flat fee per patient, whose care is overseen by doctors, nurses and health coaches. The all-stock transaction is expected to close in the third or fourth quarter of this year. One Medical's stock was up by about 1% by midday on Monday. One Medical is just the latest primary ca...
Oak Street Health Announces Participation at the 42nd Annual Goldman Sachs Global Healthcare Conference
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oak Street Health, Inc. (NYSE: OSH, or the Company), a network of value-based primary care centers for adults on Medicare, today announced that Mike Pykosz, Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Cook, Chief Financial Officer, will participate at the 42nd Annual Goldman Sachs Global Healthcare Conference on June 8 and 9, 2021 including a virtual fireside chat presentation at 1:20 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, June 9, 2021. The appearance will be webcast live, and the webcast lin
Oak Street Health (OSH) has priced its upsized public offering of ~12M common shares (from 10M) by certain selling stockholders at $62.00/share.Underwriters' over-allotment is an additional 1,807,838 shares.Oak Street will not receive any proceeds from sale of shares by the selling stockholders.Closing date is June 1. J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs,...
OSH Price Returns