Oak Street Health Inc. (OSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSH POWR Grades
- OSH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 26.13% of US stocks.
- OSH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OSH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
OSH Stock Summary
- Oak Street Health Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.06% of US listed stocks.
- OSH's went public 1.65 years ago, making it older than merely 3.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Oak Street Health Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OSH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLOV, AXU, LOTZ, CLB, and BLNK.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OSH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001564406.
OSH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OSH's EV/EBIT ratio is 233.79% lower, now standing at -39.2.
- OSH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 33.5 over the prior 13 months.
- OSH's price/sales ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSH.
OSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.47% of graded US stocks.
- OSH's asset turnover comes in at 0.894 -- ranking 27th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.39||52-week high||$54.14|
|Prev. close||$24.82||52-week low||$13.29|
|Day high||$24.73||Avg. volume||2,552,324|
|50-day MA||$23.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.32||Market Cap||5.89B|
Oak Street Health Inc. (OSH) Company Bio
Oak Street Health, Inc. engages in the ownership and operation of primary care centers. It provides health care services to the older adults in its communities. The company was founded by Griffin Myers, Michael Pykosz, and Geoffrey Price in 2012 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSH Latest Social Stream
View Full OSH Social Stream
Latest OSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oak Street Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSH as an investment opportunity.
The Gross Law Firm Notifies Shareholders of Oak Street Health, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 14, 2022
The Gross Law Firm issues the following notice on behalf of shareholders of Oak Street Health, Inc.. Shareholders who purchased shares of OSH during the class period listed are encouraged to contact the firm regarding possible lead plaintiff appointment. Appointment as […]
CHICAGO, February 24, 2022-- Oak Street Health, Inc. (NYSE: OSH, or the "Company"), a network of value-based primary care centers for adults on Medicare, announced the Company will host its first Investor Day in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday, March 16, 2022 beginning at 10:30 AM (ET).
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Talis, Talkspace, eHealth, and Oak Street and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, reminds investors that class actions have been commenced on behalf of stockholders of Talis Biomedical Corporation (NASDAQ: TLIS), Talkspace, Inc. (NASDAQ: TALK), eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH), and Oak Street Health, Inc. (NYSE: OSH). Stockholders have until the deadlines below to petition the court to serve as lead plaintiff. Additional information about each case can be found at the link provided.
Oak Street Health Inc. (NYSE:OSH) traded at $15.75 at close of the session on Friday, 02/18/22, made a downward move of -1.56% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $16.00 with the days price range being $15.55 $16.35. In terms of its 52-week price range, Oak Street Health Inc. (NYSE: OSH) Analysts Revisions Show Sentiment Is Improving Read More »
ROSEN, TRUSTED AND TOP RANKED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Oak Street Health, Inc. Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action - OSH
NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Oak Street Health, Inc. (NYSE: OSH) between August 6, 2020 and November 8, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important March 14, 2022 lead
OSH Price Returns