Oak Street Health Inc. (OSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSH POWR Grades
- OSH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 49.87% of US stocks.
- OSH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- OSH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
OSH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OSH is 5.13 -- better than 92.84% of US stocks.
- OSH's went public 1.13 years ago, making it older than merely 0.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,159.77%, Oak Street Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.66% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oak Street Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WORX, GURE, NCTY, GNUS, and GDYN.
- To check out Oak Street Health Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001564406.
OSH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OSH's EV/EBIT ratio is 233.79% lower, now standing at -39.2.
- OSH's price/earnings ratio has moved up 33.5 over the prior 13 months.
- OSH's price/sales ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSH.
OSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.49% of graded US stocks.
- OSH's asset turnover comes in at 0.894 -- ranking 26th of 80 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.72||52-week high||$66.31|
|Prev. close||$50.58||52-week low||$42.22|
|Day high||$51.36||Avg. volume||1,481,562|
|50-day MA||$53.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.83||Market Cap||11.98B|
Oak Street Health Inc. (OSH) Company Bio
Oak Street Health, Inc. engages in the ownership and operation of primary care centers. It provides health care services to the older adults in its communities. The company was founded by Griffin Myers, Michael Pykosz, and Geoffrey Price in 2012 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Most Popular Stories View All
OSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSH Latest Social Stream
View Full OSH Social Stream
Latest OSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oak Street Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSH as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oak Street Health, Inc. (NYSE: OSH, or the Company), a network of value-based primary care centers for adults on Medicare, today announced it has been selected by AARP as the only primary care provider to carry the AARP name. In an effort to increase access to quality healthcare and offer guidance on provider choice, AARP Services, AARPs subsidiary charged with providing quality control over AARP intellectual property, conducted extensive national research and analy
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oak Street Health (NYSE: OSH, or the Company), a network of value-based primary care centers for adults on Medicare, announced today that Carl Daley, Senior Vice President of Retail Strategy and Operations of Humana, will retire from Oak Street Healths Board of Directors effective immediately. On behalf of Oak Street Healths Board of Directors and senior leadership team, I want to thank Carl for his service and dedication to our Company, said Mike Pykosz, Chief E
CHICAGO, September 07, 2021--Oak Street Health (NYSE: OSH, or the "Company"), a network of value-based primary care centers for adults on Medicare, announced today that Carl Daley, Senior Vice President of Retail Strategy and Operations of Humana, will retire from Oak Street Health’s Board of Directors effective immediately.
Oak Street Health Announces Participation at the 19th Annual Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oak Street Health, Inc. (NYSE: OSH, or the Company), a network of value-based primary care centers for adults on Medicare, today announced that Mike Pykosz, Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Cook, Chief Financial Officer, will participate at the 19th Annual Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference on September 9, 2021 including a virtual fireside chat presentation at 11:45 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, September 9, 2021. The appearance will be webcast live, and the webcas
Elon Musk, the owner of Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA), received $6.66 billion in compensation last year according to Bloombergs annual Pay Index. This is about twelve times more than the second-highest-paid CEO in America. Q2 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Index This year In Bloombergs list, Mike Pykosz, CEO of Oak Street Health Inc 
OSH Price Returns