Oak Street Health Inc. (OSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OSH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OSH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 46.98% of US stocks.
- OSH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OSH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
OSH Stock Summary
- OAK STREET HEALTH INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.66% of US listed stocks.
- OAK STREET HEALTH INC's stock had its IPO on August 6, 2020, making it an older stock than just 12.83% of US equities in our set.
- OSH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OAK STREET HEALTH INC are GMVD, OPRX, EEIQ, ALHC, and CUEN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OSH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001564406.
OSH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OSH's price/sales ratio is 46% lower, now standing at 2.7.
- OSH's price/sales ratio has moved down 14.4 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OSH.
OSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OSH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.47% of graded US stocks.
- OSH's asset turnover comes in at 0.894 -- ranking 27th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.10||52-week high||$35.61|
|Prev. close||$21.00||52-week low||$13.29|
|Day high||$21.22||Avg. volume||2,301,074|
|50-day MA||$21.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.39||Market Cap||5.13B|
Most Popular Stories View All
OSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OSH Latest Social Stream
View Full OSH Social Stream
Latest OSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OAK STREET HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OSH as an investment opportunity.
A research and office facility that's currently expanding in Research Triangle Park has been sold to a global asset management firm.
CHICAGO, November 23, 2022--Oak Street Health, Inc. (NYSE: OSH, or the "Company"), a network of value-based primary care centers for adults on Medicare and the only primary care provider to carry the AARP name, today announced that Mike Pykosz, Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Cook, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the 34th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference, including a fireside chat presentation at 11:30 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
To achieve its goal of building Chicago’s first casino by 2026, Bally’s Corp. will lease land from a Chicago-based private equity firm for the next 300 years. Oak Street Capital LLC bought the 30-acre Tribune Publishing Center property, located at 777 W. Chicago Ave., for $200 million. The previous owner was Dallas-area Nexstar Media Group (NASDAQ: NSXT).
Oak Street Health Inc. (OSH) is an excellent investment, but the stock is overvalued/undervalued right now
The share price of Oak Street Health Inc. (NYSE:OSH) fell to $22.40 per share on Wednesday from $23.48. While Oak Street Health Inc. has underperformed by -4.60%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, OSH fell by -44.83%, with highs and lows ranging from $40.62 […]
Oak Street Health Inc. (NYSE:OSH) shares, rose in value on Wednesday, 11/16/22, with the stock price down by -4.60% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $22.40. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $23.48, falling within a range of … Oak Street Health Inc. (NYSE: OSH) Is A Safe Investment Now, Isn’t It? Read More »
OSH Price Returns