Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares (OXBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OXBR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OXBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.45% of US stocks.
- OXBR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OXBR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
OXBR Stock Summary
- OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd's market capitalization of $20,812,921 is ahead of only 3.55% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.94%, OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.52% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OXBR's revenue has grown 85.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.09% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd are CULP, CPHC, POWL, KBAL, and NTWK.
- Visit OXBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oxbridgere.com.
OXBR Valuation Summary
- OXBR's price/sales ratio is 14.3; this is 333.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OXBR's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.5 over the prior 89 months.
- OXBR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 16.8 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OXBR.
OXBR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -80.24%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -76.2%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -81.37%.
The table below shows OXBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OXBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OXBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.72||52-week high||$9.62|
|Prev. close||$3.63||52-week low||$0.95|
|Day high||$3.75||Avg. volume||2,410,045|
|50-day MA||$2.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.45||Market Cap||21.32M|
OXBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OXBR Latest Social Stream
View Full OXBR Social Stream
Latest OXBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OXBR as an investment opportunity.
GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS / ACCESSWIRE / July 27, 2021 / Oxbridge Re (NASDAQ:OXBR) announced that it plans to hold a conference call on Friday August 13, 2021 at 4:30 p. Eastern time to discuss results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021.
GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS / ACCESSWIRE / July 19, 2021 / Oxbridge Re (NASDAQ:OXBR) (the "Company") announced today that Oxbridge Acquisition Corp. ("Oxbridge Acquisition"), a Cayman Islands special purpose acquisition company and an indirect subsidiary of the Company, filed a Registration Statement on Form S-1 (the "Registration Statement") with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") in connection with a proposed initial public offering of its units.
U.S stock futures were slightly higher on Wednesday ahead of crucial testimony by Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell. Stronger-than-expected CPI data released yesterday is already fueling suggestions that the FED may start to hike interest rates sooner than expected. Dow futures were up 0.01%, S&P futures rose 0.08%, and Nasdaq futures were trading 0.43% higher at the time of writing. The spike in the equity markets comes ahead of Powell’s semi-annual testimony to Congress later today and tomorrow. American River Bankshares (AMRB), Delta Air Lines (DAL), Bank of America (BAC), BlackRock (BLK), Wells Fargo & Co.
Good morning, investors!
OXBR Price Returns
Continue Researching OXBRWant to do more research on OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch