Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares (OXBR): Price and Financial Metrics
OXBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$2.87|
|Prev. close||$1.06||52-week low||$0.96|
|Day high||$1.18||Avg. volume||17,178|
|50-day MA||$1.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.47||Market Cap||6.52M|
OXBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OXBR Stock Summary
- OXBR has a market capitalization of $6,486,609 -- more than approximately just 3.93% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS LTD is reporting a growth rate of 626.22%; that's higher than 97.88% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OXBR's revenue has grown -318.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.2% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OXBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GIFI, CWCO, PRPO, ESP, and AMWD.
- OXBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.oxbridgere.com.
OXBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OXBR's price/sales ratio is 169.57% lower, now standing at -1.6.
- Over the past 118 months, OXBR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 49.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OXBR.
OXBR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 159.84%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 94.36%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -76.25%.
The table below shows OXBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OXBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OXBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.71% of graded US stocks.
- OXBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.202 -- ranking 81st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- HIG, AGO, and KFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OXBR.
The table below shows OXBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OXBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OXBR Latest Social Stream
View Full OXBR Social Stream
Latest OXBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OXBR as an investment opportunity.
Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:OXBR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 14, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. Welcome to Oxbridge Re’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. My name is David, and I’ll be your conference operator this afternoon. [Operator Instructions] Joining us for today’s presentation is Oxbridge Re’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jay Madhu; […]
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: OXBR), (the “Company”), and its subsidiaries which are engaged in the business of tokenized Real World Assets (“RWAs”), initially in the form of Tokenized Reinsurance Securities, and reinsurance business solutions to property and casualty insurers, reported its results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2023. “We are pleased with our operational performance this year and the issua
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxbridge Re (NASDAQ: OXBR) announced that it plans to hold a conference call on Tuesday November 14, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for the third quarter and nine months ending ended September 30, 2023. Financial results will be issued in a press release after the close of the market on the same day. Oxbridge Re’s management will host the conference call, followed by a question and answer period. Interested partie
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, Oct. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxbridge Re (NASDAQ: OXBR), (the “Company”), today announced that it has begun participating on the Webull Corporate Connect Service. The Oxbridge Re page on the Webull Corporate Connect Service will provide real-time Company updates, important announcements, and other relevant content such as news, earnings reports, investor presentations, and more. “We are eager to join Webull Corporate Connect Service to enhance transparency and
Presentation on Wednesday, October 4th at 12:00 PT Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands--(Newsfile Corp. - September 19, 2023) - Oxbridge Re Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: OXBR) announced today that it will be presenting at the 16th annual Main Event on Wednesday, October 4th at 12:00 PT at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel. Jay Madhu, CEO and Chairman, will be leading the presentation. "We know what this event means to our industry and how much ...
OXBR Price Returns
Continue Researching OXBRWant to do more research on OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch