Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares (OXBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OXBR Stock Summary
- OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS LTD's market capitalization of $10,059,961 is ahead of just 4.2% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS LTD; that's greater than it is for just 7.63% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OXBR's revenue has grown -78.29% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.96% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OXBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BEEM, LGL, NVFY, BIRD, and SMID.
- OXBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.oxbridgere.com.
OXBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OXBR's price/sales ratio is 440% higher, now standing at 5.4.
- Over the past 109 months, OXBR's price/sales ratio has gone down 22.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OXBR.
OXBR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 159.84%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 94.36%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -76.25%.
The table below shows OXBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OXBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OXBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.71% of graded US stocks.
- OXBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.202 -- ranking 81st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- HIG, AGO, and KFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OXBR.
The table below shows OXBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OXBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OXBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.78||52-week high||$7.03|
|Prev. close||$1.72||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$1.80||Avg. volume||13,113|
|50-day MA||$2.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.49||Market Cap||10.29M|
Most Popular Stories View All
OXBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OXBR Latest Social Stream
View Full OXBR Social Stream
Latest OXBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OXBR as an investment opportunity.
Oxbridge Announces Filing of SPAC Business Combination Agreement
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxbridge Re (NASDAQ: OXBR)(the “Company”) today announced that Oxbridge Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: OXAC), a Cayman Islands special purpose acquisition company, issued a press release and filed a Current Report on Form 8-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) in connection with a Oxbridge Acquisition business combination with Jet Token Inc. (“Jet”), a Delaware based company. Upon the closing of the transaction, the com
Oxbridge Re’s (NASDAQ: OXBR) SurancePlus Subsidiary Aims to Disrupt CAT Bond Market & Provide Better Opportunities for Investors with Plan to Tokenize Reinsurance Securities
The world of finance is undergoing a revolution as traditional assets are transformed into digital tokens and traded on blockchain networks. From real estate to commodities and beyond, the rise of ...
Oxbridge Re Announces Its New Subsidiary SurancePlus: To Issue Tokenized Reinsurance Securities
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: OXBR), a provider of reinsurance solutions to property and casualty insurers in the Gulf Coast region of the United States, announced the incorporation of SurancePlus Inc. (“SurancePlus”), a new wholly-owned subsidiary. SurancePlus, incorporated in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) in December 2022, will issue tokenized reinsurance securities that indirectly represent fractionalized interests in
Oxbridge Re Holdings Announces Head of Special Projects
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (OXBR), a provider of reinsurance solutions to property and casualty insurers in the Gulf Coast region of the United States, announced that Dr. Reuel Ocho has been appointed head of the company’s special projects division. A seasoned technology executive, Dr. Ocho has delivered strategic and executive IT-related services to a number of high-profile public, private and governmental organizations in Europe
Oxbridge Re Holdings Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.37 loss per share (vs US$1.14 profit in 3Q 2021)
Oxbridge Re Holdings ( NASDAQ:OXBR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$2.16m (down by 133...
OXBR Price Returns
Continue Researching OXBRWant to do more research on OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...