Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares (OXBR): Price and Financial Metrics
OXBR Stock Summary
- OXBR has a higher market value than merely 2.65% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,409,838.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd; that's greater than it is for merely 11.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.25%, OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.32% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be JCS, OBCI, YCBD, CRWS, and CLFD.
- OXBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd's official web site, go to www.oxbridgere.com.
OXBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OXBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.98||52-week high||$9.62|
|Prev. close||$1.99||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$2.15||Avg. volume||2,541,592|
|50-day MA||$2.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.99||Market Cap||11.35M|
OXBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OXBR Latest Social Stream
View Full OXBR Social Stream
Latest OXBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OXBR as an investment opportunity.
Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (OXBR) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call March 30, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Jay Madhu - Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer Wrendon Timothy - Chief Financial Officer & Corporate Secretary Conference Call Participants Kent Engelke - Capitol Securities Presentation Operator Good afternoon. Welcome to...
GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS / ACCESSWIRE / March 30, 2021 / Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited(NASDAQ:OXBR), a provider of reinsurance solutions primarily to property and casualty insurers, reported its results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2020. Our business has remained resilient and to a great extend unaffected.
GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS / ACCESSWIRE /March 4, 2021 / Oxbridge Re (NASDAQ:OXBR) announced that it plans to hold a conference call on Tuesday March 30, 2021 at 4:30 p. Eastern Time to discuss results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020.
AXIS Capital (NYSE:AXS) and Oxbridge Re (NASDAQ:OXBR) are both finance companies, but which is the better investment? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, valuation, dividends, profitability, earnings, institutional ownership and risk. Analyst Recommendations This is a summary of current ratings and recommmendations for AXIS Capital and Oxbridge […]
Oxbridge Re (NASDAQ:OXBR) and AXIS Capital (NYSE:AXS) are both finance companies, but which is the superior investment? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their valuation, risk, analyst recommendations, dividends, earnings, profitability and institutional ownership. Valuation and Earnings This table compares Oxbridge Re and AXIS Capital’s revenue, earnings per share (EPS) […]
OXBR Price Returns
Continue Researching OXBRWant to do more research on OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch