Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares (OXBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OXBR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OXBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.25% of US stocks.
- OXBR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OXBR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
OXBR Stock Summary
- OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd's market capitalization of $39,963,101 is ahead of only 7.35% of US-listed equities.
- Over the past twelve months, OXBR has reported earnings growth of -2,810.94%, putting it ahead of merely 0.69% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that OXBR's revenue has grown 670.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.54% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NTIP, FRD, REX, AXR, and LSEA.
- OXBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd's official web site, go to www.oxbridgere.com.
OXBR Valuation Summary
- OXBR's price/sales ratio is 10.1; this is 215.62% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 90 months, OXBR's price/sales ratio has gone down 17.7.
- OXBR's price/sales ratio has moved down 17.7 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OXBR.
OXBR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -85.12%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -81.37%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 165.39%.
The table below shows OXBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OXBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OXBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.71% of graded US stocks.
- OXBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.202 -- ranking 81st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- HIG, AGO, and KFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OXBR.
The table below shows OXBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OXBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OXBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.26||52-week high||$7.13|
|Prev. close||$3.34||52-week low||$2.50|
|Day high||$3.49||Avg. volume||57,089|
|50-day MA||$4.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.80||Market Cap||18.85M|
Most Popular Stories View All
OXBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OXBR Latest Social Stream
View Full OXBR Social Stream
Latest OXBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OXBR as an investment opportunity.
Oxbridge Re (NASDAQ: OXBR) is one of 94 public companies in the Fire, marine, & casualty insurance industry, but how does it compare to its rivals? We will compare Oxbridge Re to related companies based on the strength of its valuation, profitability, risk, analyst recommendations, dividends, earnings and institutional ownership. Valuation and Earnings This table 
Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:OXBR) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 54,600 shares, a growth of 139.5% from the October 31st total of 22,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 300,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 
Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:OXBR) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 54,600 shares, a growth of 139.5% from the October 31st total of 22,800 shares. Approximately 1.2% of the shares of the stock are short sold. Based on an average 
Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited's (NASDAQ:OXBR) Stock Is Going Strong: Is the Market Following Fundamentals?
Oxbridge Re Holdings' (NASDAQ:OXBR) stock is up by a considerable 32% over the past month. Given the company's...
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS LTD FILES (8-K) Disclosing Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities
Ms. Thompson appointment was made to fill the vacancy resulting from Dr. Ms. Thompson currently serves as the Managing Director of Willis Towers Watson Management Ltd. since March 2020. Ms. Thompson is responsible for the strategy and leadership of Willis Cayman providing insurance management and brokerage services to its client. The post OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS LTD FILES (8-K) Disclosing Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
OXBR Price Returns
Continue Researching OXBRWant to do more research on OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
OXBRIDGE RE HOLDINGS Ltd (OXBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch