Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OXM POWR Grades
- OXM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OXM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OXM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 37.28% of US stocks).
OXM Stock Summary
- OXM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,958.84 -- higher than 98.83% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Oxford Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.47%, Oxford Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.89% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oxford Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVET, RIOT, RPT, RDFN, and MTSI.
- OXM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oxford Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.oxfordinc.com.
OXM Valuation Summary
- OXM's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 28.57% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- OXM's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
- OXM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 503.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OXM.
OXM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OXM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.00||52-week high||$114.47|
|Prev. close||$86.93||52-week low||$37.89|
|Day high||$90.06||Avg. volume||107,115|
|50-day MA||$95.74||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$77.54||Market Cap||1.47B|
Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM) Company Bio
Oxford Industries, Inc., an apparel company, designs, sources, markets, and distributes products of company owned lifestyle brands, and licensed and private labels apparel products worldwide. The company was founded in 1942 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
OXM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Oxford Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Oxford Industries Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 74.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OXM, they are:
- Oxford Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%; for context, that number is higher than 79.22% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Oxford Industries Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -61.07. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.21% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Oxford Industries Inc experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 73.1% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OXM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OXM Latest Social Stream
View Full OXM Social Stream
Latest OXM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oxford Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OXM as an investment opportunity.
Oxford Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:OXM ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
Oxford Industries (NYSE: OXM ) showed a loss in earnings since Q4, totaling $34.89 million. Sales, on the other hand, increased by 20.05% to $265.76 million during Q1. Oxford Industries collected $221.37 million in revenue during Q4, but reported earnings showed a $16.62 million loss. Why ROCE Is Significant Return on Capital Employed is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company''s ROCE. A higher Full story available on Benzinga.com
Oxford Industries (NYSE: OXM ) posted a 309.88% decrease in earnings from Q4. Sales, however, increased by 20.05% over the previous quarter to $265.76 million. Despite the increase in sales this quarter, the decrease in earnings may suggest Oxford Industries is not utilizing their capital as effectively as possible. Oxford Industries collected $221.37 million in revenue during Q4, but reported earnings showed a $16.62 million loss. Why ROCE Is Significant Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in Oxford Industries''s Return on Capital Employed, a measure Full story available on Benzinga.com
The board of Oxford Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:OXM ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 30th of...
Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM) recently announced a quarterly dividend of $0. The post Oxford Industries Hikes Dividend appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
OXM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|