Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM): Price and Financial Metrics
OXM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Oxford Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 966.95%, Oxford Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.31% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Oxford Industries Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 10.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oxford Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SAFT, SCVL, NSIT, ZUMZ, and GIII.
- OXM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oxford Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.oxfordinc.com.
OXM Stock Price Chart More Charts
OXM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.81||52-week high||$85.36|
|Prev. close||$62.19||52-week low||$60.55|
|Day high||$63.70||Avg. volume||89,054|
|50-day MA||$72.14||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$71.62||Market Cap||1.04B|
Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM) Company Bio
Oxford Industries, Inc., an apparel company, designs, sources, markets, and distributes products of company owned lifestyle brands, and licensed and private labels apparel products worldwide. The company was founded in 1942 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
OXM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Oxford Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Oxford Industries Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Oxford Industries Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 59.8 -- which is good for besting 92.19% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- Oxford Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
- OXM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|