Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM): Price and Financial Metrics
OXM Stock Summary
- OXM's went public 33.2 years ago, making it older than 89.67% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Oxford Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of -191.06%; that's higher than merely 10.33% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OXM's revenue has grown -26.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 14.32% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oxford Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CATO, STC, HSII, FSTR, and HWCC.
- OXM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oxford Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.oxfordinc.com.
OXM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OXM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.91||52-week high||$82.86|
|Prev. close||$81.29||52-week low||$30.37|
|Day high||$81.24||Avg. volume||91,064|
|50-day MA||$70.92||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$52.86||Market Cap||1.33B|
Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM) Company Bio
Oxford Industries, Inc., an apparel company, designs, sources, markets, and distributes products of company owned lifestyle brands, and licensed and private labels apparel products worldwide. The company was founded in 1942 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
OXM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Oxford Industries Inc. To summarize, we found that Oxford Industries Inc ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 84.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Oxford Industries Inc, consider:
- Oxford Industries Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -49.31. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 2.72% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 66.6% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OXM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OXM Latest Social Stream
View Full OXM Social Stream
Latest OXM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oxford Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OXM as an investment opportunity.
On December 9, 2020, Oxford Industries (NYSE:OXM) declared a dividend payable on January 29, 2021 to its shareholders. Oxford Industries also announced that shareholders on the company's books on or before January 15, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Oxford Industries, whose current dividend payout is $0.25, has an ex-dividend date set at January 14, 2021. The payout equates to a dividend yield of 1.62% at current price levels.Understanding Ex-Dividend Dates'An ex-dividend date is when a company's shares stop trading with its current dividend payout in preparation for the company to announce a new one. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should keep t...
Oxford Industries had its Relative Strength (RS) Rating upgraded from 79 to 82 Tuesday. This move into the 80-plus zone makes Oxford Industries stock one for your watchlist. Is Oxford Industries Stock A Buy?
Oxford: Owner of Tommy Bahama, Lilly Pulitzer and Southern Tide to Present at the ICR Conference 2021
ATLANTA, Jan. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE: OXM) today announced the Company will be presenting at the ICR Conference 2021. Tom Chubb, Chairman, CEO and President of Oxford will join top-ranked equity research analyst Dana Telsey for a fireside chat at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, January 11, 2021. The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed via the Oxford website at www.oxfordinc.com. About Oxford Oxford Industries, Inc., a leader in the apparel industry, owns and markets the distinctive Tommy Bahama®, Lilly Pulitzer® and Southern Tide® lifestyle brands, as well as other owned brands. Oxford's stock has traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 1964 under the symbol OXM. For more information, please visit Oxford's website at www.oxfordin...
Before we begin, I would like to remind participants that certain statements made on today's call and in the Q&A session may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees and actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements.
Shares of Oxford Industries (NYSE:OXM) rose 1.3% in after-market trading after the company reported Q3 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share …
OXM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OXMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oxford Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!