Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OXM POWR Grades
- OXM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.83% of US stocks.
- OXM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OXM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
OXM Stock Summary
- Oxford Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.7% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Oxford Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, OXM has reported earnings growth of -233.63%, putting it ahead of merely 8.41% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oxford Industries Inc are MOV, FL, LZB, SAMG, and IESC.
- Visit OXM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oxfordinc.com.
OXM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, OXM's price/earnings ratio is 18722.16% lower, now standing at -3612.7.
- Over the past 243 months, OXM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 520.
- OXM's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OXM.
OXM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.73%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -14.67%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -32.4%.
The table below shows OXM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OXM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OXM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.73% of graded US stocks.
- OXM's asset turnover comes in at 1.101 -- ranking 12th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- GES, SKX, and CRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OXM.
The table below shows OXM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OXM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OXM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.90||52-week high||$110.37|
|Prev. close||$90.81||52-week low||$76.21|
|Day high||$89.82||Avg. volume||200,103|
|50-day MA||$89.40||Dividend yield||2.42%|
|200-day MA||$91.67||Market Cap||1.42B|
Oxford Industries, Inc. (OXM) Company Bio
Oxford Industries, Inc., an apparel company, designs, sources, markets, and distributes products of company owned lifestyle brands, and licensed and private labels apparel products worldwide. The company was founded in 1942 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
OXM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OXM Latest Social Stream
View Full OXM Social Stream
Latest OXM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oxford Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OXM as an investment opportunity.
Aaron's (AAN) Q4 results gain from a robust lease portfolio, a solid online show, and strength in GenNext stores. However, it issues a drab view on continued supply-chain woes.
Oxford Industries (OXM) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Crocs' (CROX) fourth-quarter 2021 results benefit from sturdy consumer demand and brand strength. Supply-chain disruptions are likely to linger in 2022.
Oxford Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:OXM ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 16% in the last...
Whirlpool (WHR) gives investors enough reasons to cheer by raising its dividend by 25%. It also approves an additional $2 billion in share repurchases under its existing share repurchase program.
OXM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|