Pampa Energia S.A. Pampa Energia S.A. (PAM): Price and Financial Metrics
PAM Stock Summary
- PAM's current price/earnings ratio is 4.86, which is higher than just 5.14% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PAM is currently 0.1, higher than just 1.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PAM comes in at 565.27% -- higher than that of 99.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TGS, ANFI, IRS, LND, and TCRD.
- PAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pampa Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.pampaenergia.com.
PAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
PAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.82||52-week high||$39.89|
|Prev. close||$14.80||52-week low||$12.01|
|Day high||$14.85||Avg. volume||746,364|
|50-day MA||$15.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.01||Market Cap||932.59M|
Pampa Energia S.A. Pampa Energia S.A. (PAM) Company Bio
Pampa Energia S.A. engages in the electricity generation, transmission, and distribution in Argentina. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.