Pampa Energia S.A. (PAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.6% of US stocks.
- PAM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PAM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
PAM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PAMPA ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PAMPA ENERGY INC is higher than it is for about 95.66% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PAMPA ENERGY INC is reporting a growth rate of 327.1%; that's higher than 94.82% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAMPA ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CAAP, IHS, TGS, TCI, and ARL.
- Visit PAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pampaenergia.com.
PAM Valuation Summary
- PAM's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.3; this is 76.02% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- PAM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 123.6 over the prior 160 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAM.
PAM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 60.73%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -75.39%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -75.39%.
The table below shows PAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.43% of graded US stocks.
- PAM's asset turnover comes in at 0.339 -- ranking 22nd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.64||52-week high||$29.46|
|Prev. close||$29.11||52-week low||$17.58|
|Day high||$29.44||Avg. volume||131,369|
|50-day MA||$24.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.32||Market Cap||1.59B|
Pampa Energia S.A. (PAM) Company Bio
Pampa Energia S.A. engages in the electricity generation, transmission, and distribution in Argentina. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAM Latest Social Stream
View Full PAM Social Stream
Latest PAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAMPA ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAM as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGY) and Pampa Energia (PAM) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Pampa (PAM) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Does Pampa Energia (PAM) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Pampa Energía S.A. (NYSE: PAM; Buenos Aires Stock Exchange: PAMP), an independent company with active participation in Argentina's electricity and gas value chain, announces the results for the nine-month period and quarter ended on September 30, 2022.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
PAM Price Returns