Pampa Energia S.A. Pampa Energia S.A. (PAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAM POWR Scores
- PAM scores best on the value dimension, with a value rank ahead of 93.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAM is in growth, which has been heading up over the past 194 days.
- PAM ranks lowest in momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
PAM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.67, Pampa Energy Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 2.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PAM is currently 0.07, higher than only 1.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PAM comes in at 1,257.23% -- higher than that of 99.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPTA, TGS, ASR, HCAP, and TPVG.
- PAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pampa Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.pampaenergia.com.
PAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.80||52-week high||$21.10|
|Prev. close||$17.44||52-week low||$12.17|
|Day high||$17.36||Avg. volume||124,406|
|50-day MA||$18.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.12||Market Cap||931.66M|
Pampa Energia S.A. Pampa Energia S.A. (PAM) Company Bio
Pampa Energia S.A. engages in the electricity generation, transmission, and distribution in Argentina. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAM Latest Social Stream
View Full PAM Social Stream
Latest PAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pampa Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAM as an investment opportunity.
Pampa Energía S.A. (PAM) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call November 11, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Margarita Chun - IR Gustavo Mariani - CEO Nicolás Mindlin - CFO Lida Wang - Investor Relations and Sustainability Officer Gabriel Cohen - Member of Board of Directors Conference Call Participants Frank McGann...
Pampa Energía S.A. (NYSE: PAM; Buenos Aires Stock Exchange: PAMP), an independent company with active participation in Argentina's electricity and gas value chain, announces the results for the nine-month period and quarter ended on September 30, 2021.
ATH, FUNC, PAM, and WLK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on October 12, 2021
Pampa Energía S.A. (NYSE: PAM; Buenos Aires Stock Exchange: PAMP), an independent company with active participation in Argentina's electricity and gas value chain, announces the results for the six-month period and quarter ended on June 30, 2021.
Pampa (PAM) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
PAM Price Returns