UiPath, Inc. (PATH): Price and Financial Metrics
PATH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.87||52-week high||$25.47|
|Prev. close||$25.04||52-week low||$10.98|
|Day high||$24.90||Avg. volume||7,796,519|
|50-day MA||$17.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.45||Market Cap||14.09B|
PATH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PATH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PATH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PATH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PATH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.65% of US stocks).
PATH Stock Summary
- PATH's went public 2.56 years ago, making it older than only 7.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UIPATH INC is higher than 94.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For PATH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.84% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PATH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMAR, FIVN, BILL, OKTA, and TENB.
- Visit PATH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uipath.com.
PATH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PATH's price/sales ratio is 286.36% higher, now standing at 8.5.
- PATH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 320.6 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PATH.
UiPath, Inc. (PATH) Company Bio
UiPath Inc. provides an end-to-end automation platform that offers a range of robotic process automation (RPA) solutions primarily in the United States, Romania, and Japan. It develops UiPath Studio, a platform designed for RPA developers looking to build complex process automations with built-in governance capabilities, such as robust debugging tools, application programming interface automation, wizards to automate desktop or web applications, leverage custom code, and to integrate machine learning models into production workflows. The company also offers UiPath Robots, which emulates human behavior to execute the processes built in UiPath Studio; and UiPath Orchestrator that tracks and logs robot activity, along with what people do in tandem to maintain strict compliance and governance through dashboards and visualization tools. In addition, it provides maintenance and support for its software, as well as professional services, such as training and implementation services to facilitate the adoption of its platform. UiPath Inc. was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
PATH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PATH Latest Social Stream
View Full PATH Social Stream
Latest PATH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UIPATH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PATH as an investment opportunity.
These cash-rich companies are using AI to make businesses more productive, but which is the best selection for your portfolio?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a hot topic in 2023, with many companies touting how they're using the technology. The first two are Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) and Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL)(NASDAQ: GOOG). Both are decades-old successful businesses employing AI across several parts of their organizations.
It's no secret that artificial intelligence (AI) is a booming industry. As a result, many investors are searching for AI stocks that could make them millionaires. While you're unlikely to find a single stock pick that will accomplish the goal, adding these two AI stocks to a well-diversified portfolio will certainly set you up for the best possible outcome.
AI stocks include companies targeting niche sectors, and these picks are often hidden gems among bigger names in AI.
UiPath (PATH) concluded the recent trading session at $18.27, signifying a +1.5% move from its prior day's close.
PATH Price Returns