UiPath, Inc. (PATH): Price and Financial Metrics
PATH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.96||52-week high||$25.47|
|Prev. close||$25.25||52-week low||$10.98|
|Day high||$25.25||Avg. volume||7,841,029|
|50-day MA||$17.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.50||Market Cap||14.15B|
PATH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PATH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PATH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PATH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PATH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.04% of US stocks).
PATH Stock Summary
- UIPATH INC's stock had its IPO on April 21, 2021, making it an older stock than only 7.5% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UIPATH INC is higher than 96.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.36, UIPATH INC has a higher such ratio than 91.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PATH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FIVN, BILL, SMAR, TENB, and S.
- PATH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UIPATH INC's official web site, go to www.uipath.com.
PATH Valuation Summary
- PATH's price/sales ratio is 9.4; this is 261.54% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 32 months, PATH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 315.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PATH.
UiPath, Inc. (PATH) Company Bio
UiPath Inc. provides an end-to-end automation platform that offers a range of robotic process automation (RPA) solutions primarily in the United States, Romania, and Japan. It develops UiPath Studio, a platform designed for RPA developers looking to build complex process automations with built-in governance capabilities, such as robust debugging tools, application programming interface automation, wizards to automate desktop or web applications, leverage custom code, and to integrate machine learning models into production workflows. The company also offers UiPath Robots, which emulates human behavior to execute the processes built in UiPath Studio; and UiPath Orchestrator that tracks and logs robot activity, along with what people do in tandem to maintain strict compliance and governance through dashboards and visualization tools. In addition, it provides maintenance and support for its software, as well as professional services, such as training and implementation services to facilitate the adoption of its platform. UiPath Inc. was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
PATH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PATH Latest Social Stream
View Full PATH Social Stream
Latest PATH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UIPATH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PATH as an investment opportunity.
Companies In The Article Are: ULTA, AMWD, IOT, PATH
These companies haven't gotten as much hype as some in the artificial intelligence space -- but you shouldn't overlook them.
UiPath's (NYSE: PATH) stock surged 13% during after-hours trading on Nov. 30 after the automation software provider posted its latest earnings report. Why did UiPath's growth cool off? UiPath's robotic process automation (RPA) tools can be plugged into an organization's existing software to automate repetitive tasks like entering data, managing inventories, processing invoices, and onboarding customers.
When you think of artificial intelligence (AI) stocks, companies like Nvidia, CrowdStrike, and Alphabet probably come to mind right away. UiPath (NYSE: PATH) is a leader in robotic process automation that does just that. Its SoundHound Chat AI for Automotive tech allows users to conversationally ask about routes, weather, landmarks, vehicle problems, and anything else in a generative AI database.
2022 was a dismal year for some investors, with several growth stocks getting battered left, right, and center. With a better-than-expected real gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate and cooling inflation in the third quarter, many growth stocks are seeing a strong recovery in share prices. In such an environment, it makes sense for investors to consider picking up shares in growth stocks that are riding solid secular trends such as streaming, robotics, and artificial intelligence (AI).
PATH Price Returns