UiPath, Inc. (PATH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PATH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PATH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PATH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PATH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
PATH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.42, UIPATH INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.99% of US stocks.
- UIPATH INC's stock had its IPO on April 21, 2021, making it an older stock than only 6.13% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for UIPATH INC is higher than it is for about just 9.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UIPATH INC are LUCD, HYZN, IOT, VERB, and BRZE.
- PATH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UIPATH INC's official web site, go to www.uipath.com.
PATH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PATH's price/sales ratio is 272% higher, now standing at 9.3.
- Over the past 23 months, PATH's price/sales ratio has gone down 49.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PATH.
PATH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PATH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.55||52-week high||$31.88|
|Prev. close||$15.77||52-week low||$10.40|
|Day high||$16.60||Avg. volume||6,261,823|
|50-day MA||$15.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.27||Market Cap||9.15B|
UiPath, Inc. (PATH) Company Bio
UiPath Inc. provides an end-to-end automation platform that offers a range of robotic process automation (RPA) solutions primarily in the United States, Romania, and Japan. It develops UiPath Studio, a platform designed for RPA developers looking to build complex process automations with built-in governance capabilities, such as robust debugging tools, application programming interface automation, wizards to automate desktop or web applications, leverage custom code, and to integrate machine learning models into production workflows. The company also offers UiPath Robots, which emulates human behavior to execute the processes built in UiPath Studio; and UiPath Orchestrator that tracks and logs robot activity, along with what people do in tandem to maintain strict compliance and governance through dashboards and visualization tools. In addition, it provides maintenance and support for its software, as well as professional services, such as training and implementation services to facilitate the adoption of its platform. UiPath Inc. was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PATH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PATH Latest Social Stream
View Full PATH Social Stream
Latest PATH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UIPATH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PATH as an investment opportunity.
UiPath and Amelia Partner to Usher in a New Era of Seamless Digital Experiences for the Future of Work
NEW YORK, March 29, 2023--UiPath and Amelia partner to create an automated, integrated, and Conversational AI-driven IT Service Desk solution to reimagine employee experiences.
The 3 Most Promising Robotics Stocks to Watch in 2023
Three top robotics stocks are highlighted in this article, providing a great way to invest in the robotics industry.
3 AI Stocks That Will Make You Poor in 10 Years
Investors right now are trying to separate the wheat from the chaff when it comes to artificial intelligence stocks. And with all the hype and hyperbole, it can be difficult to tell the legitimate AI stocks from the imposters. It seems that every company under the sun is promoting itself as having an AI application or an AI platform that promises to revolutionize its industry. To be sure, the opportunity presented by AI is huge, as the global AI market is expected to be worth $1.59 trillion by 2
Are Business Services Stocks Lagging APi Group (APG) This Year?
Here is how APi (APG) and UiPath (PATH) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
7 Large-Cap AI Stocks to Avoid Like the Plague
With AI stocks having entered the Street's boom phase, it's critical to identify AI stocks to avoid like the plague.
PATH Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...