Points International, Ltd. (PCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCOM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PCOM is 6.28 -- better than 94.54% of US stocks.
- PCOM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 789.14 -- higher than 95.93% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pointscom Inc is higher than it is for about merely 7.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCOM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SWAV, HQY, WK, SPT, and VRNT.
- Visit PCOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.points.com.
PCOM Valuation Summary
- PCOM's price/earnings ratio is -72.1; this is 284.87% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 129 months, PCOM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 115.8.
- PCOM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 87.1 over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCOM.
PCOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.93||52-week high||$24.97|
|Prev. close||$24.90||52-week low||$13.98|
|Day high||$24.97||Avg. volume||107,601|
|50-day MA||$21.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.16||Market Cap||372.53M|
Points International, Ltd. (PCOM) Company Bio
Points International Ltd. provides ecommerce and technology services to loyalty program operators primarily in the United States, Europe, and Canada. It provides various white label or private branded ecommerce services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCOM Latest Social Stream
View Full PCOM Social Stream
Latest PCOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pointscom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCOM as an investment opportunity.
Points to Hold Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Conference Call on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. ET
TORONTO, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Points.com Inc. (TSX: PTS) (Nasdaq: PCOM) (“Points” or the “Company”), the global leader in powering loyalty commerce, will hold a conference call on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. The company will report its results in a press release prior to the conference call. Points management will host the conference call, followed by a question and
To avoid investing in a business that's in decline, there's a few financial metrics that can provide early indications...
Points.com (PCOM), formerly known as Points International, is a Canadian company that provides web-based technology solutions to the loyalty program industry, primarily in the travel industry. It offers e-commerce services, including the retailing and wholesaling of loyalty program currencies, a range of additional e-commerce products, and management of an online consumer-focused loyalty points management web portal. The company's operating segments are Loyalty Currency Retailing, Platform Partners, and Points Travel. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Canada. I am bullish on PCOM stock as I believe its unique niche in the travel industry and asset-light business model will continue to provide solid growth rates.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on H&R Block (HRB – Research Report) and Points International (PCOM – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. H&R Block (HRB) In a report released today, Alexander Paris from Barrington reiterated a Buy rating on H&R Block, with a price target of $28.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $21.58. According to TipRanks.
Points Reports Strong Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results; Sees Momentum Continuing into 2022
- Revenue Expected to Reach Quarterly Record of Approximately $115 Million, Representing a Year-over-Year Increase of Over 100% - - Quarterly Gross Profit Expected to Increase Approximately 100% on a Year-over-Year Basis and 35 - 40% on a Sequential Basis - - Strong Execution on Core Growth Drivers Underscores Loyalty’s Role in Continued Travel Recovery - TORONTO, Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Points.com Inc. (TSX: PTS) (Nasdaq: PCOM) (“Points” or the “Company”), the global leader in powerin
PCOM Price Returns
Continue Researching PCOMWant to see what other sources are saying about Points International Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Points International Ltd (PCOM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Points International Ltd (PCOM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Points International Ltd (PCOM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch