Points International, Ltd. (PCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCOM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PCOM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.35% of US stocks.
- PCOM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 176 days.
- PCOM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PCOM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PCOM is currently 107.51, higher than 96.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.2%, Points International Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.69% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Points International Ltd comes in at -48.51%, a number that bests just 7.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Points International Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ESTE, SOI, AUTO, MBII, and RNGR.
- Visit PCOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.points.com.
PCOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.13||52-week high||$18.10|
|Prev. close||$16.84||52-week low||$8.47|
|Day high||$17.13||Avg. volume||28,716|
|50-day MA||$16.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.76||Market Cap||255.49M|
Points International, Ltd. (PCOM) Company Bio
Points International Ltd. provides ecommerce and technology services to loyalty program operators primarily in the United States, Europe, and Canada. It provides various white label or private branded ecommerce services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
PCOM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Points International Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Points International Ltd ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Points International Ltd, consider:
- In the past 5.2 years, Points International Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.49%; that's higher than only 2.43% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Points International Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -10.07. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 6.81% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PCOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCOM Latest Social Stream
View Full PCOM Social Stream
Latest PCOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Points International Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCOM as an investment opportunity.
Home Chef expands partnership with Points; adds Frontier Airlines as a new loyalty partner Healthy meal planning can now come with a side of savings on travel for Frontier Airlines’ most loyal customers. TORONTO, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Healthy meal planning can now come with a side of savings on travel for Frontier Airlines’ most loyal customers. Launched today, members of the ultra low-cost carrier’s loyalty program, FRONTIER Miles, will earn 700 miles when they make an order with Ho
Points introduces new Multiply Miles feature for Emirates Skywards members Points introduces new Multiply Miles feature for Emirates Skywards members TORONTO, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global leader in powering loyalty commerce, Points (TSX:PTS) (Nasdaq:PCOM), is pleased to announce that the company has recently implemented a new feature that offers Emirates Skywards members a chance to multiply Skywards Miles, and in turn, unlock a wide range of rewards and privileges even faster. Multi
A look at the shareholders of Points International Ltd. ( TSE:PTS ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Insiders...
Points International, Ltd. found using ticker (PCOM) have now 2 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 16 and 13 calculating the average target price we see 14.5. Now with the previous closing price of 13.09 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 10.8%. There is a 50 day moving average of 11.95 and the 200 day MA is 10.49. The market cap for the company is $195m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="PCOM" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Points International Ltd. provides e-commerce and technology services to loyalty program operators in the United States, Europe, and intern...
Mashreq Bank partners with Emirates Skywards to announce new Salaam rewards benefit powered by Points International Mashreq customers can now convert Salaam reward points into Skywards Miles
TORONTO, June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) Global leader in powering loyalty commerce, Points, (TSX:PTS) (Nasdaq:PCOM) announced today that they have launched a new service with leading UAE financial institution, Mashreq, and Emirates Skywards, the award-winning loyalty programme of Emirates and flydubai, that enables Mashreq customers to exchange their Salaam points into Skywards Miles. Mashreq 
PCOM Price Returns
Continue Researching PCOMWant to see what other sources are saying about Points International Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Points International Ltd (PCOM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Points International Ltd (PCOM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Points International Ltd (PCOM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch