Points International, Ltd. (PCOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCOM POWR Grades
- PCOM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.35% of US stocks.
- PCOM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 176 days.
- PCOM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PCOM Stock Summary
- Points International Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.26% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Points International Ltd is higher than it is for about just 8.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.25%, Points International Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.07% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCOM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTK, GEVO, COHR, ANIP, and CASI.
- PCOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Points International Ltd's official web site, go to www.points.com.
PCOM Valuation Summary
- PCOM's price/earnings ratio is -72.1; this is 284.87% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 129 months, PCOM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 115.8.
- PCOM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 87.1 over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCOM.
PCOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.21||52-week high||$18.90|
|Prev. close||$17.16||52-week low||$9.24|
|Day high||$17.22||Avg. volume||24,191|
|50-day MA||$17.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.10||Market Cap||257.12M|
Points International, Ltd. (PCOM) Company Bio
Points International Ltd. provides ecommerce and technology services to loyalty program operators primarily in the United States, Europe, and Canada. It provides various white label or private branded ecommerce services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCOM Latest Social Stream
View Full PCOM Social Stream
Latest PCOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Points International Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCOM as an investment opportunity.
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...
Etihad Guest Members to Boost Their Miles With a New Programme Feature, Enabled by Points International
TORONTO, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Etihad Guest, the award-winning loyalty programme of the UAEs national airline, Etihad Airways, has launched a new programme feature, MilesBooster, powered by global leader in loyalty commerce, Points (NASDAQ: PCOM) (TSX:PTS).
Points International (PCOM) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Points International (PCOM) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
TORONTO, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Points International Ltd. (TSX: PTS) (Nasdaq: PCOM) (Points or the Company), the global leader in powering loyalty commerce, announced today that the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) has accepted its notice of intention to make a normal course issuer bid to repurchase up to 746,992 of its common shares (the Repurchase), representing approximately 5% of its 14,939,842 common shares issued and outstanding as of August 31, 2021. Points has entered into an automatic share purchase plan with a broker in order to facilitate the Repurchase.
PCOM Price Returns
Continue Researching PCOMWant to see what other sources are saying about Points International Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Points International Ltd (PCOM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Points International Ltd (PCOM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Points International Ltd (PCOM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch