Park City Group, Inc. (PCYG): Price and Financial Metrics
PCYG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.80||52-week high||$10.50|
|Prev. close||$9.74||52-week low||$4.80|
|Day high||$9.98||Avg. volume||32,501|
|50-day MA||$9.00||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$7.89||Market Cap||178.12M|
PCYG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCYG POWR Grades
- PCYG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- PCYG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PCYG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
PCYG Stock Summary
- PCYG's price/sales ratio is 9.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.75% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for PARK CITY GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for just 9.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -74.82%, PARK CITY GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.67% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PARK CITY GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be THR, GMS, LANC, SGC, and HIBB.
- Visit PCYG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.parkcitygroup.com.
PCYG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PCYG's price/sales ratio is 353.66% higher, now standing at 9.3.
- Over the past 243 months, PCYG's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCYG.
PCYG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.05%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -33.06%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.87%.
The table below shows PCYG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Park City Group, Inc. (PCYG) Company Bio
Park City Group, Inc., a software-as-a-service provider, designs, develops, markets, and supports proprietary software products for the consumer goods supply chain. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
PCYG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCYG Latest Social Stream
View Full PCYG Social Stream
Latest PCYG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARK CITY GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCYG as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY, October 24, 2023--Leading FSMA 204 food traceability platform continues to expand market share, signs two new seafood suppliers
SALT LAKE CITY, October 19, 2023--Leading FSMA 204 food traceability platform expands market share, signs supplier of fresh herbs and leafy greens and third-generation vegetable grower
SALT LAKE CITY, October 18, 2023--New Ticker Symbol and Exchange Represents First Step in Corporate Rebranding from Park City Group to ReposiTrak
SALT LAKE CITY, October 17, 2023--Others are talking about FSMA 204 food traceability, but ReposiTrak is doing it through the automated, proven and inexpensive ReposiTrak Network
SALT LAKE CITY, October 10, 2023--The growing FSMA 204 food traceability platform has signed suppliers of fresh-cut vegetables and nut butters.
PCYG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|