Park City Group, Inc. (PCYG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCYG POWR Grades
- PCYG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCYG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- PCYG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.01% of US stocks).
PCYG Stock Summary
- PCYG has a higher market value than only 15.87% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $111,024,811.
- PCYG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 14.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Park City Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 152.53%; that's higher than 88.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Park City Group Inc are ADUS, STRT, FSI, RFIL, and SMP.
- PCYG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Park City Group Inc's official web site, go to www.parkcitygroup.com.
PCYG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PCYG's price/sales ratio is 5.66% lower, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 179 months, PCYG's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
- Over the past 179 months, PCYG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 61.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCYG.
PCYG Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 60.11%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 67.16%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.24%.
The table below shows PCYG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCYG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCYG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.39||52-week high||$7.91|
|Prev. close||$5.61||52-week low||$3.80|
|Day high||$5.64||Avg. volume||74,292|
|50-day MA||$5.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.60||Market Cap||104.99M|
Park City Group, Inc. (PCYG) Company Bio
Park City Group, Inc., a software-as-a-service provider, designs, develops, markets, and supports proprietary software products for the consumer goods supply chain. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
PCYG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Park City Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Park City Group Inc ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 19%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Park City Group Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 39.28 -- which is good for besting 81.5% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- PCYG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.84% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PCYG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCYG Latest Social Stream
View Full PCYG Social Stream
Latest PCYG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Park City Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCYG as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY, July 29, 2021--ReposiTrak now includes environment sustainability and supplier diversity management
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' It's only natural to consider a company's...
Welcome back, trader!
SALT LAKE CITY, June 30, 2021--FTLC challenges ReposiTrak to source a system that meets its stringent requirements
Park City Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PCYG ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price rise...
PCYG Price Returns