Park City Group, Inc. (PCYG): Price and Financial Metrics
PCYG Stock Summary
- Park City Group Inc's market capitalization of $123,611,831 is ahead of only 17.77% of US-listed equities.
- PCYG's current price/earnings ratio is 52.76, which is higher than 78.74% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.25 for Park City Group Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 14.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCYG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KNL, PLUS, ADUS, JCS, and APEI.
- Visit PCYG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.parkcitygroup.com.
PCYG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCYG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.20||52-week high||$7.91|
|Prev. close||$6.32||52-week low||$3.33|
|Day high||$6.40||Avg. volume||68,260|
|50-day MA||$5.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.13||Market Cap||121.27M|
Park City Group, Inc. (PCYG) Company Bio
Park City Group, Inc., a software-as-a-service provider, designs, develops, markets, and supports proprietary software products for the consumer goods supply chain. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
PCYG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PCYG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Park City Group Inc ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 52% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Park City Group Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 17.88% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 0% of stocks in its sector (Technology).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PCYG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCYG Latest Social Stream
View Full PCYG Social Stream
Latest PCYG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Park City Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCYG as an investment opportunity.
ReposiTrak expands compliance solutions suite with automated Certificate of Analysis functionality
Park City Group, Inc. (PCYG) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 16, 2021 4:15 PM ET Company Participants Rob Fink – Managing Partner, FNK IR John Merrill – Group Chief Financial Officer Randy Fields – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Ananda Baruah – Loop Capital Tevis Robinson...
Park City Group Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Park City Group announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Park City Group Reports 7% Increase in Revenue, Net Income More than Doubles, Cash of $23.9 Million for Fiscal Second Quarter 2021
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Park City group announced financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 16, 2021 / Park City Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCYG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 16, 2021 at 4:15 PM Eastern Time.
PCYG Price Returns
Continue Researching PCYGWant to see what other sources are saying about Park City Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!