Park City Group, Inc. (PCYG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCYG POWR Grades
- PCYG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCYG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 180 days.
- PCYG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PCYG Stock Summary
- Park City Group Inc's market capitalization of $103,661,820 is ahead of just 16.95% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 114.7, Park City Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.98% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.25 for Park City Group Inc; that's greater than it is for just 14.49% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Park City Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ISDR, ASTE, LWAY, WIRE, and FTEK.
- PCYG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Park City Group Inc's official web site, go to www.parkcitygroup.com.
PCYG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCYG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.33||52-week high||$7.91|
|Prev. close||$5.30||52-week low||$3.72|
|Day high||$5.39||Avg. volume||56,011|
|50-day MA||$5.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.37||Market Cap||104.25M|
Park City Group, Inc. (PCYG) Company Bio
Park City Group, Inc., a software-as-a-service provider, designs, develops, markets, and supports proprietary software products for the consumer goods supply chain. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
PCYG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Park City Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Park City Group Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 12.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Park City Group Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 29.65; that's higher than 79.98% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- PCYG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PCYG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCYG Latest Social Stream
View Full PCYG Social Stream
Latest PCYG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Park City Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCYG as an investment opportunity.
Declining Stock and Decent Financials: Is The Market Wrong About Park City Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCYG)?
Park City Group (NASDAQ:PCYG) has had a rough three months with its share price down 17%. But if you pay close...
On average, over time, stock markets tend to rise higher. This makes investing attractive. But not every stock you buy...
Park City Group Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Park City Group announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Park City Group Reports 7% Increase in Revenue, Net Income More than Doubles, Cash of $23.9 Million for Fiscal Second Quarter 2021
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Park City group announced financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 16, 2021 / Park City Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCYG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 16, 2021 at 4:15 PM Eastern Time.
PCYG Price Returns