Park City Group, Inc. (PCYG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCYG POWR Grades
- PCYG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.7% of US stocks.
- PCYG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 45 days.
- PCYG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
PCYG Stock Summary
- PCYG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 10.45% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 183.43%, PARK CITY GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.37% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PCYG's revenue has grown -10.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 13.46% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PARK CITY GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WDFC, MWA, MYRG, FIVE, and DECK.
- Visit PCYG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.parkcitygroup.com.
PCYG Valuation Summary
- PCYG's price/sales ratio is 5.2; this is 126.09% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PCYG's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCYG.
PCYG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.23%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.57%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 17.22%.
The table below shows PCYG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCYG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCYG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.03||52-week high||$10.68|
|Prev. close||$5.02||52-week low||$4.06|
|Day high||$5.10||Avg. volume||62,743|
|50-day MA||$5.18||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$5.33||Market Cap||92.90M|
Park City Group, Inc. (PCYG) Company Bio
Park City Group, Inc., a software-as-a-service provider, designs, develops, markets, and supports proprietary software products for the consumer goods supply chain. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCYG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCYG Latest Social Stream
View Full PCYG Social Stream
Latest PCYG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARK CITY GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCYG as an investment opportunity.
Park City Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:PCYG) Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call November 14, 2022 16:15 ET Company Participants Jeff Stanlis - FNK Investor Relations John Merrill - Chief…
Park City Group press release (NASDAQ:PCYG): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.06 in-line.Revenue of $4.72M (-21.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.14M.
SALT LAKE CITY, November 14, 2022--Park City Group announced financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2023, the period ended September 30, 2022.
Park City Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PCYG ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
ReposiTrak Responds to the FDA FSMA 204 Announcement with the Lowest-Cost, Easiest-to-Adopt and Industry-Backed Traceability Solution
SALT LAKE CITY, November 08, 2022--ReposiTrak welcomes the announcement that the FDA has finalized the Traceability Rule 204 to the Food Safety Modernization Act
PCYG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|