Pure Cycle Corporation (PCYO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCYO POWR Grades
- PCYO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCYO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- PCYO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
PCYO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PCYO is currently 79.92, higher than 94.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pure Cycle Corp is higher than it is for about just 5.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.63%, Pure Cycle Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.26% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pure Cycle Corp are HNNA, AGX, UFPT, IIIN, and KE.
- PCYO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pure Cycle Corp's official web site, go to www.purecyclewater.com.
PCYO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.87||52-week high||$16.63|
|Prev. close||$13.68||52-week low||$8.52|
|Day high||$14.20||Avg. volume||111,500|
|50-day MA||$14.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.32||Market Cap||331.58M|
Pure Cycle Corporation (PCYO) Company Bio
Pure Cycle Corporation designs, constructs, operates, and maintains water and wastewater systems in the Denver metropolitan area and Colorado Front Range in the United States. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Watkins, Colorado.
PCYO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCYO Latest Social Stream
View Full PCYO Social Stream
Latest PCYO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pure Cycle Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCYO as an investment opportunity.
PCYO earnings call for the period ending February 28, 2021.
Maran Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of +22.5% was delivered by the fund for the Q1 of 2021. Over the past five years, the partnership has compounded at a rate of +19.8%, net. You can view the […]
DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / April 13, 2021 /"Pure Cycle continues to build momentum monetizing its highly appreciated land and water assets through the start of the next development phase at Sky Ranch," commented Mark Harding, President of Pure Cycle. "We realized several important milestones during our second quarter which included recording more than $21 million of outstanding reimbursables from our initial phase at Sky Ranch due to the growth of assessed value in homes at Sky Ranch as well as partnering with our local school district for a new Sky Ranch Academy Charter School," continued Mr.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 125 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, March 24-25, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Spring 2021 Virtual Investor Conference to be held on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 and Thursday, March 25, 2021. (KELYA)*****Crawford & Company (CRD) 10:45-11:15Intelligent Systems Corp (INS)Comfort Systems USA (FIX)Transcat, Inc.
Pure Cycle Corporation Announces Three and Six Months Ended February 28, 2021 Earnings Call - Stocks News Feed
DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / March 18, 2021 / Pure Cycle Corporation (NASDAQ:PCYO) announced it will release its three and six months ended February 28, 2021 financial results on April 13, 2021 and hold a conference call that day to discuss the results. We will host a conference call on Tuesday, April 13, 2021, at… Read More »Pure Cycle Corporation Announces Three and Six Months Ended February 28, 2021 Earnings Call
PCYO Price Returns