Pure Cycle Corporation (PCYO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCYO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PCYO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.08% of US stocks.
- PCYO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PCYO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
PCYO Stock Summary
- PCYO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.25 -- higher than just 6.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 915%, Pure Cycle Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 98.35% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pure Cycle Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,087.88%; that's higher than 97.87% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pure Cycle Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AMSF, AMPG, TTCF, AZEK, and BWEN.
- PCYO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pure Cycle Corp's official web site, go to www.purecyclewater.com.
PCYO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, PCYO's price/earnings ratio is 17.33% lower, now standing at 18.6.
- PCYO's price/sales ratio has moved down 508.1 over the prior 207 months.
- PCYO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 73 over the prior 207 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCYO.
PCYO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 126.95%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 2194.67%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 103.34%.
The table below shows PCYO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCYO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCYO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.03% of graded US stocks.
- PCYO's asset turnover comes in at 0.225 -- ranking 46th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- XEL, WEC, and EIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCYO.
The table below shows PCYO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCYO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.40||52-week high||$16.55|
|Prev. close||$11.42||52-week low||$9.46|
|Day high||$11.43||Avg. volume||80,135|
|50-day MA||$10.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.17||Market Cap||273.38M|
Pure Cycle Corporation (PCYO) Company Bio
Pure Cycle Corporation designs, constructs, operates, and maintains water and wastewater systems in the Denver metropolitan area and Colorado Front Range in the United States. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Watkins, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCYO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCYO Latest Social Stream
View Full PCYO Social Stream
Latest PCYO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pure Cycle Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCYO as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / January 14, 2022 / Pure Cycle Corporation (NASDAQ Capital Market:PCYO) held its annual shareholders' meeting on January 12, 2022. During the meeting we welcomed our first female board member, Ms.
No summary available.
No summary available.
"We started fiscal 2022 with continued momentum in our land and water segments as well as the official launch of our fully operational single-family home rental business. We are under construction on our next 229 lots at Sky Ranch and continue to add customers to our utility segment each month as well as having completed construction on the first three homes, and we could not be happier with the results.
SK geo-centric (SKGC) and Purecycle Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: PCT) signed a non-binding head of agreement to open Asia's first recycled polypropylene (PP) plant in Ulsan, South Korea. Deal terms were not disclosed. The facility is expected to have an annual capacity of 60,000 tons and an anticipated completion at the end of 2024. The cooperation between the two companies is designed to create a joint venture that will recycle plastic waste, provide South Korea with UPR, and develop diverse consu
PCYO Price Returns