Pure Cycle Corporation (PCYO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCYO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PCYO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.85% of US stocks.
- PCYO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- PCYO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.07% of US stocks).
PCYO Stock Summary
- PCYO's price/sales ratio is 10.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.83% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for PURE CYCLE CORP; that's greater than it is for just 8.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 10,770.27%, PURE CYCLE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 99.59% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCYO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PETS, EZFL, SGA, RGR, and BHE.
- PCYO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PURE CYCLE CORP's official web site, go to www.purecyclewater.com.
PCYO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, PCYO's price/sales ratio is 311.54% higher, now standing at 10.7.
- PCYO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 76.2 over the prior 222 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCYO.
PCYO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 52.26%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -63.67%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -42.54%.
The table below shows PCYO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCYO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCYO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.03% of graded US stocks.
- PCYO's asset turnover comes in at 0.225 -- ranking 46th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- XEL, WEC, and EIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCYO.
The table below shows PCYO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCYO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.25||52-week high||$15.45|
|Prev. close||$10.25||52-week low||$7.77|
|Day high||$10.32||Avg. volume||80,480|
|50-day MA||$8.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.41||Market Cap||244.38M|
Pure Cycle Corporation (PCYO) Company Bio
Pure Cycle Corporation designs, constructs, operates, and maintains water and wastewater systems in the Denver metropolitan area and Colorado Front Range in the United States. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Watkins, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCYO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCYO Latest Social Stream
View Full PCYO Social Stream
Latest PCYO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PURE CYCLE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCYO as an investment opportunity.
Pure Cycle ( NASDAQ:PCYO ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$23.0m (up 34% from FY 2021). Net...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Pure Cycle Corporation...
Pure Cycle posted $9.6 million of net income for the year ended August 31, 2022, which marks our fifth consecutive year and fourteenth consecutive quarter with positive net income. Each of our three cohesive business lines, being land development, water resource development, and single-family rentals, contributed to the positive income.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 picks of the Harvard University stock portfolio. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Harvard University Stock Portfolio: Top 5 Picks. Harvard Management Company was established in 1974 and manages Harvard University’s endowment and financial assets. Over the years, the market-beating performance […]
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Amongst...
PCYO Price Returns