Pure Cycle Corporation (PCYO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCYO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PCYO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.57% of US stocks.
- PCYO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PCYO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 27.52% of US stocks).
PCYO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PCYO is currently 62.86, higher than 92.96% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For PCYO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.09% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.66%, Pure Cycle Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.24% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCYO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ITI, THRM, RFIL, LNN, and APEI.
- Visit PCYO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.purecyclewater.com.
PCYO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, PCYO's price/sales ratio is 485.19% higher, now standing at 15.8.
- Over the past 206 months, PCYO's price/sales ratio has gone down 508.6.
- PCYO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 72.4 over the prior 206 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCYO.
PCYO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 103.34%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 765.96%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -35.66%.
The table below shows PCYO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCYO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.49||52-week high||$16.63|
|Prev. close||$15.38||52-week low||$8.52|
|Day high||$15.52||Avg. volume||103,732|
|50-day MA||$14.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.39||Market Cap||370.37M|
Pure Cycle Corporation (PCYO) Company Bio
Pure Cycle Corporation designs, constructs, operates, and maintains water and wastewater systems in the Denver metropolitan area and Colorado Front Range in the United States. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Watkins, Colorado.
PCYO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCYO Latest Social Stream
View Full PCYO Social Stream
Latest PCYO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pure Cycle Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCYO as an investment opportunity.
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
The following slide deck was published by Pure Cycle Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q3 earnings call....
Pure Cycle Corporation (PCYO) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 6, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Mark Harding - President and CEO Kevin McNeill - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Bill Miller - Shareholder Presentation Operator Greetings. Welcome to the Pure Cycle Corporation Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Call....
U.S. stock futures were relatively flat on Tuesday morning, pointing to a slow start after the long weekend. The lack of direction for equities in the pre-market comes as oil prices edge higher after OPEC members abandoned talks on oil output. The Dow Jones Industrial Average Futures was down 0.02% to 34,675, S&P 500 Futures fell 0.05% to 4,340.38 and Nasdaq Futures slid 0.03% to 14,710. Ahead of the open, investors are waiting for the release of the U.S. Institute of Supply Management's (ISM) non-manufacturing purchasing managers' index. Investors also await the release of the U.S. Federal Reserve's June policy meeting report later in the day. Trilogy Metals Inc.
PCYO earnings call for the period ending May 31, 2021.
PCYO Price Returns