Pineapple Holdings, Inc. (PEGY): Price and Financial Metrics
PEGY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.66||52-week high||$3.08|
|Prev. close||$0.68||52-week low||$0.57|
|Day high||$0.72||Avg. volume||103,728|
|50-day MA||$0.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.22||Market Cap||6.62M|
PEGY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEGY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PEGY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.75% of US stocks.
- PEGY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 37 days.
- PEGY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PEGY Stock Summary
- PEGY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.09 -- higher than only 2.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,535.2%, PINEAPPLE ENERGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.15% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PEGY's revenue has grown 549.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.74% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEGY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CASH, MBIN, ISDR, APYX, and GROW.
- PEGY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PINEAPPLE ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.commsystems.com.
PEGY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PEGY's price/earnings ratio is 100.84% lower, now standing at -0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, PEGY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEGY.
PEGY Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -108.58%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 207.97%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 184.72%.
The table below shows PEGY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Pineapple Holdings, Inc. (PEGY) Company Bio
Pineapple Holdings, Inc. provides photovoltaic solar energy systems to residential homeowners in the United States. It offers a range of installation services, including design, engineering, procurement, permitting, construction, grid connection, warranty, monitoring, and maintenance of residential solar energy systems. The company also offers battery storage products and energy management control devices on solar systems that are paired with batteries. In addition, it develops and manufactures energy management software and hardware. Pineapple Holdings, Inc. is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
PEGY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEGY Latest Social Stream
View Full PEGY Social Stream
Latest PEGY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PINEAPPLE ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEGY as an investment opportunity.
The solar industry has been on a remarkable upward trajectory in the last decade, witnessing an annual growth rate of 24%. Factors like federal policies, cost reductions, and a growing demand for c...
Pineapple Energy Inc. (NASDAQ:PEGY) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 10, 2023 Operator: Good morning. And welcome to the Pineapple Energy Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call. As a reminder, today’s call is being recorded. All participants are in a listen-only mode. For opening remarks and introductions, I would like to turn the call over to […]
Q3 2023 Pineapple Energy Inc Earnings Call
Revenue up 211% from Q3 2022Gross profit up 401% from Q3 2022Operating Expenses up 125% from Q3 2022Net Loss from continuing operations decreased 8% from Q3 2022Pro forma adjusted EBITDA up 156% from Q3 2022Positive cash flow from operations of $869,851 MINNETONKA, Minn., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pineapple Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGY), a leading provider of sustainable solar energy and back-up power to households and small businesses, today announced financial results for the third quarte
MINNETONKA, Minn., Nov. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pineapple Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGY), a leading provider of sustainable solar energy and back-up power to households and small businesses, today announced that management will host a conference call for investors and analysts on Friday, November 10 at 9:00am ET to discuss the company’s third quarter 2023 financial results. The company plans to provide a press release reporting its results on the Investor Relations section of its website at htt
PEGY Price Returns