Perion Network Ltd - Ordinary Shares (PERI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PERI POWR Grades
- PERI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PERI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- PERI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.6% of US stocks).
PERI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 50.93, Perion Network Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.43% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For PERI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 13.76% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.71%, Perion Network Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.41% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Perion Network Ltd are ORGO, FLWS, JCOM, ISDR, and IOSP.
- PERI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Perion Network Ltd's official web site, go to www.perion.com.
PERI Valuation Summary
- PERI's EV/EBIT ratio is 46.4; this is 43.88% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- PERI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 42 over the prior 190 months.
- Over the past 190 months, PERI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PERI.
PERI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.75%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4987.06%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 517.48%.
The table below shows PERI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PERI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PERI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.34% of graded US stocks.
- PERI's asset turnover comes in at 1.021 -- ranking 118th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PERI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PERI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PERI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.54||52-week high||$28.32|
|Prev. close||$18.92||52-week low||$6.27|
|Day high||$18.87||Avg. volume||923,509|
|50-day MA||$19.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.62||Market Cap||627.62M|
Perion Network Ltd - Ordinary Shares (PERI) Company Bio
Perion Network Ltd., a performance-based media and Internet company, provides search-based monetization solutions in North America, Europe, and other countries. The company provides online publishers and app developers advanced technology, and various intelligent and data-driven solutions to monetize and promote their application or content. The company is based in Holon, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
PERI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PERI Latest Social Stream
View Full PERI Social Stream
Latest PERI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Perion Network Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PERI as an investment opportunity.
While Perion Network Ltd. ( NASDAQ:PERI ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a decent share...
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Undertone Launches its 'Shoppable High Impact' Technology Solution, Enabling Consumers To Add Products To Retailers' Carts From Directly Within Ads
Undertone, a Perion Network Ltd. (Nasdaq: PERI) company and the leader in data-driven, intelligent high impact campaigns, today announced the launch of its latest initiative in partnership with SmartCommerce, Shoppable High Impact. The innovative technology solution allows shoppers to add products directly to a retailer's cart with just one click on all of Undertone's ad formats, including Interactive CTV.
Perion Network to Present at the Oppenheimer Conference on August 11 and Canaccord Genuity Conference on August 12
TEL AVIV, Israel & NEW YORK, August 05, 2021--Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ:PERI) a global advertising technology company that delivers holistic solutions across the three main pillars of digital advertising – ad search, social media and display / video / CTV advertising – announced today that management will participate in the upcoming investors conferences:
Image source: The Motley Fool. Perion Network (NASDAQ: PERI)Q2 2021 Earnings CallAug 03, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to the Perion Network second-quarter 2021 earnings conference call.
PERI Price Returns