Perion Network Ltd. (PERI): Price and Financial Metrics
PERI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.63||52-week high||$42.75|
|Prev. close||$30.67||52-week low||$19.24|
|Day high||$31.38||Avg. volume||729,082|
|50-day MA||$33.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.17||Market Cap||1.41B|
PERI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PERI POWR Grades
- PERI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.35% of US stocks.
- PERI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- PERI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
PERI Stock Summary
- For PERI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 13.52% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.49%, PERION NETWORK LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 20.12% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PERI has reported earnings growth of 103.53%, putting it ahead of 87.43% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PERI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRTO, MOMO, NTCT, AVNW, and PRGS.
- Visit PERI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.perion.com.
PERI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, PERI's price/earnings ratio is 23.23% lower, now standing at 15.2.
- PERI's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.3 over the prior 213 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PERI.
PERI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 650.17%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 291.43%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 87.83%.
The table below shows PERI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PERI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PERI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.85% of graded US stocks.
- PERI's asset turnover comes in at 1.021 -- ranking 125th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PERI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Perion Network Ltd. (PERI) Company Bio
Perion Network Ltd., a performance-based media and Internet company, provides search-based monetization solutions in North America, Europe, and other countries. The company provides online publishers and app developers advanced technology, and various intelligent and data-driven solutions to monetize and promote their application or content. The company is based in Holon, Israel.
PERI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PERI Latest Social Stream
View Full PERI Social Stream
Latest PERI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERION NETWORK LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PERI as an investment opportunity.
While $1,000 might not seem like a lot of money to invest, a little can go a long way in the stock market if you find the right stocks. $1,000 invested in Amazon stock would now be worth $51,000. Of course, it's not easy to find these kinds of stocks that can deliver transformative returns, but they are out there.
Mid-cap stocks can deliver exceptional returns for long-term investors.
In the latest trading session, Perion Network (PERI) closed at $30.11, marking a -0.03% move from the previous day.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Perion Network (PERI). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
Perion Network (PERI) closed at $30.93 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.9% move from the prior day.
PERI Price Returns