Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (PESI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PESI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PESI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PESI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- PESI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PESI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $85,262,268, Perma Fix Environmental Services Inc has a greater market value than only 12.71% of US stocks.
- PESI's current price/earnings ratio is 164.92, which is higher than 95.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Perma Fix Environmental Services Inc's share price is greater than that of only 7.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Perma Fix Environmental Services Inc are HURC, CMCO, BGSF, FARO, and WPRT.
- Visit PESI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.perma-fix.com.
PESI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PESI's price/sales ratio is 77.14% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- PESI's price/sales ratio has moved down $0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PESI.
PESI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PESI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.01||52-week high||$7.99|
|Prev. close||$7.07||52-week low||$5.53|
|Day high||$7.03||Avg. volume||28,482|
|50-day MA||$7.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.85||Market Cap||85.38M|
Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (PESI) Company Bio
Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. provides industrial and nuclear-waste management services, and Consulting Engineering Services. The Company's services include treatment, storage, processing, and disposal of hazardous and nonhazardous waste, industrial waste and wastewater management services, and nuclear and low-level radioactive waste treatment.
PESI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PESI Latest Social Stream
View Full PESI Social Stream
Latest PESI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Perma Fix Environmental Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PESI as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: PESI), a nuclear services company, today announced it will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 6, 2021. A webcast of the call may be accessed at https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/2243/41236 or on the Company’s website at www.perma-fix.com. The conference call will also be available via telephone by dialing toll free 877-876-9173 for U.S. callers, or +1 785-424-1667 for international callers. The conference call will be led by Mark J. Duff, Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Louis F. Centofanti, Executive Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, and Ben Naccarato, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. A webcast w...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
ATLANTA, March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: PESI) (the “Company”) today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. 2020 Financial Highlights: Revenue for 2020 increased 43.5% to $105.4 million versus $73.5 million for the same period last yearServices Segment revenue increased 127.5% to $75.3 million for 2020 versus $33.1 million for 2019Treatment Segment revenue decreased to $30.1 million versus $40.4 million for 2019Gross profit for 2020 increased to $15.9 million versus $15.6 million for 2019Net income attributable to common stockholders increased to $2.9 million, or $0.24 per share (basic) for 2020, compared to net income of $2.3 million or $0.19 per share (basic) for 2019Generated adjusted EBITDA (...
The Perma-Fix Environmental Services (NASDAQ:PESI) Share Price Has Gained 79% And Shareholders Are Hoping For More
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you buy good businesses at...
PESI Price Returns
Continue Researching PESIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Perma Fix Environmental Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Perma Fix Environmental Services Inc (PESI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Perma Fix Environmental Services Inc (PESI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Perma Fix Environmental Services Inc (PESI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch