Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFMT POWR Grades
- PFMT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.87% of US stocks.
- PFMT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 185 days.
- PFMT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
PFMT Stock Summary
- Performant Financial Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.35% of US listed stocks.
- PFMT's price/sales ratio is 0.75; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 15.78% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Performant Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of 91.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Performant Financial Corp are GTS, LINC, AAME, VIRC, and MOD.
- Visit PFMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to performantcorp.com.
PFMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.10||52-week high||$3.21|
|Prev. close||$2.14||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$2.17||Avg. volume||2,500,184|
|50-day MA||$2.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.23||Market Cap||115.15M|
Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT) Company Bio
Performant Financial Corporation provides technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services in the United States. Its services help identify and recover delinquent or defaulted assets and improper payments for government and private clients in various markets. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Livermore, California.
PFMT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Performant Financial Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Performant Financial Corp ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PFMT, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 64. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 23.77% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Performant Financial Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.93. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.52% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PFMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFMT Latest Social Stream
View Full PFMT Social Stream
Latest PFMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Performant Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFMT as an investment opportunity.
Performant Financial Corp (PFMT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 13, 2021, 17:00 ET Company Participants Richard Zubek - IR Professional Lisa Im - Chairman, CEO & Secretary Rohit Ramchandani - VP, Finance & Strategy Conference Call Participants Chris Krug - Chatham Harbor Capital Craig Melcher - Tudor Investment Corporation...
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Ideally, a business will...
Performant Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: PFMT), (the "Company"), a leading provider of technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services in the United States, today reported the following financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Performant Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:PFMT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Performant Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:PFMT), a provider of technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services, will report its first quarter 2021 results after the market closes on Thursday, May 13, 2021. The company will also hold a conference call to discuss results at 5:00 pm (Eastern Time) that day.
PFMT Price Returns
Continue Researching PFMTWant to see what other sources are saying about Performant Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Performant Financial Corp (PFMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Performant Financial Corp (PFMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Performant Financial Corp (PFMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch