Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFMT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PFMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.51% of US stocks.
- PFMT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PFMT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.04% of US stocks).
PFMT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Performant Financial Corp is higher than 97.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -64.64%, Performant Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.63% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PFMT's revenue has grown -20.23% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.16% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Performant Financial Corp are AFI, OCC, LCUT, TILE, and FOE.
- PFMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Performant Financial Corp's official web site, go to performantcorp.com.
PFMT Valuation Summary
- PFMT's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 45.45% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 110 months, PFMT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 73.2.
- Over the past 110 months, PFMT's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFMT.
PFMT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.47%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1246.82%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -89.16%.
The table below shows PFMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.02% of graded US stocks.
- PFMT's asset turnover comes in at 1.154 -- ranking 95th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PEGA, NATI, and MA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFMT.
The table below shows PFMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.07||52-week high||$5.29|
|Prev. close||$2.03||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$2.20||Avg. volume||299,084|
|50-day MA||$2.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.00||Market Cap||151.41M|
Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT) Company Bio
Performant Financial Corporation provides technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services in the United States. Its services help identify and recover delinquent or defaulted assets and improper payments for government and private clients in various markets. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Livermore, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFMT Latest Social Stream
View Full PFMT Social Stream
Latest PFMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Performant Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFMT as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Kyle Bauser from Colliers Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Performant Financial (PFMT – Research Report), with a price target of $11.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $2.44. According to TipRanks.com, Bauser is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -0.7% and a 43.3% success rate. Bauser covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Apollo Medical Holdings, Chembio Diagnostics, and Motus Gi Holdings. Performant Financial has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $11.00.
Performant Financial Corp (NASDAQ: PFMT) revealed the recent award of an IDIQ contract by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Inspector General (HHS OIG). Financial terms were not disclosed. Under the contract with a base term of one year and four additional 1-year options, the company will provide medical review and consultative services associated with the oversight activities of the OIG. The contract was awarded via a full-and-open competitive procurement. "We are
LIVERMORE, Calif., February 08, 2022--Performant Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: PFMT) (Performant, the Company), a leading provider of technology-enabled payment integrity, eligibility, and related analytics services, announced today that on January 4, 2022, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Inspector General (HHS OIG) awarded Performant the indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract, with a base term of one year and four additional 1-year options, to
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
Performant Financial (PFMT) +6.2% on disclosing that its 10% owner Prescott Group Capital bought 496,219 shares on Jan
PFMT Price Returns
Continue Researching PFMTWant to see what other sources are saying about Performant Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Performant Financial Corp (PFMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Performant Financial Corp (PFMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Performant Financial Corp (PFMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch