Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT): Price and Financial Metrics
PFMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.91||52-week high||$3.97|
|Prev. close||$2.90||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$2.97||Avg. volume||205,276|
|50-day MA||$2.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.72||Market Cap||223.71M|
PFMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFMT POWR Grades
- PFMT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFMT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PFMT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
PFMT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PERFORMANT FINANCIAL CORP is higher than 92.5% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.99%, PERFORMANT FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.71% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PERFORMANT FINANCIAL CORP is reporting a growth rate of 177.67%; that's higher than 93.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PERFORMANT FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PUYI, AMTD, XPON, IPW, and GAIA.
- PFMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PERFORMANT FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to performantcorp.com.
PFMT Valuation Summary
- PFMT's EV/EBIT ratio is -28.9; this is 278.95% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 138 months, PFMT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 47.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFMT.
PFMT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.54%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 92.58%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.54%.
The table below shows PFMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.02% of graded US stocks.
- PFMT's asset turnover comes in at 1.154 -- ranking 95th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PEGA, NATI, and MA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFMT.
The table below shows PFMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT) Company Bio
Performant Financial Corporation provides technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services in the United States. Its services help identify and recover delinquent or defaulted assets and improper payments for government and private clients in various markets. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Livermore, California.
PFMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFMT Latest Social Stream
View Full PFMT Social Stream
Latest PFMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERFORMANT FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFMT as an investment opportunity.
The Nasdaq and S&P 500 followed up on their best weekly performances since the fourth quarter of 2022 with solid gains last week. The S&P 500 rose just over 1.3%. The advance was led by the Technology sector with a gain of better than 4.7% as Microsoft hit an all-time high.
Performant Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:PFMT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Performant Financial Corporation beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.01, expectations were $-0.02. Operator: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Performant Financial Corp. Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] This call is being recorded on Tuesday, August 8, […]
PLANTATION, Fla., November 08, 2023--Performant Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: PFMT) (the "Company"), primarily operating as Performant Healthcare Solutions, a leading provider of technology-enabled payment integrity, eligibility, and related analytics services, announced today that it will participate in the 14th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference that is being held in New York City on Thursday November 16th.
PLANTATION, Fla., November 07, 2023--Performant Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: PFMT), (the "Company"), primarily operating as Performant Healthcare Solutions, a leading provider of technology-enabled audit, recovery, and related analytics services in the United States with a focus in the healthcare payment integrity industry, today reported the following financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2023:
Owning 49% shares,institutional owners seem interested in Performant Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:PFMT),
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Performant Financial's stock price is sensitive to...
PFMT Price Returns
Continue Researching PFMTWant to see what other sources are saying about Performant Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Performant Financial Corp (PFMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Performant Financial Corp (PFMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Performant Financial Corp (PFMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch