Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFMT POWR Grades
- PFMT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- PFMT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 28 weeks.
- PFMT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.53% of US stocks).
PFMT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PFMT is 3.71 -- better than 88.27% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Performant Financial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PFMT is more volatile than 98.17% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Performant Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HIL, OCC, DYSL, FOSL, and UFCS.
- PFMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Performant Financial Corp's official web site, go to performantcorp.com.
PFMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PFMT's price/earnings ratio is 244.86% lower, now standing at -42.3.
- Over the past 109 months, PFMT's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
- Over the past 109 months, PFMT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 123.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFMT.
PFMT Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 80.71%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -12.39%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -133%.
The table below shows PFMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.45||52-week high||$5.14|
|Prev. close||$4.55||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$4.60||Avg. volume||1,895,176|
|50-day MA||$3.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.94||Market Cap||245.86M|
Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT) Company Bio
Performant Financial Corporation provides technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services in the United States. Its services help identify and recover delinquent or defaulted assets and improper payments for government and private clients in various markets. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Livermore, California.
PFMT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Performant Financial Corp. To summarize, we found that Performant Financial Corp ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 40.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Performant Financial Corp ended up being:
- Performant Financial Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.45. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.38% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Performant Financial Corp experienced a tax rate of about 53% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 96.88% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PFMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFMT Latest Social Stream
View Full PFMT Social Stream
Latest PFMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Performant Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFMT as an investment opportunity.
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse Performant Financial Corporation's ( NASDAQ:PFMT ) business as it appears...
Performant Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: PFMT), (the "Company"), a leading provider of technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services in the United States, is set to join the Russell Microcap® Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the U.S. market opens on June 28th, according to a preliminary list of additions posted June 4.
Performant Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: PFMT), (the "Company"), a leading provider of technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services in the United States, today reported the following financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Performant Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:PFMT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Livermore, California--(Newsfile Corp. - May 11, 2021) - Performant (NASDAQ: PFMT) today announced that Lisa Im, CEO will be attending the Q2 Virtual Investor Summit. Event Q2 Investor Summit Date May 17-18th, 2021 Presentation May 17th at 2:45 PM ET Location https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_QjvoN3xWRPuERSf1LQR5GQ About PerformantPerformant helps government and commercial organizations enhance revenue and contain costs by preventing, identifying and recovering waste, improper payments and defaulted assets. Performant is a leading provider of these services in several industries, ...
PFMT Price Returns
Continue Researching PFMTWant to see what other sources are saying about Performant Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Performant Financial Corp (PFMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Performant Financial Corp (PFMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Performant Financial Corp (PFMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch