Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT): Price and Financial Metrics
PFMT Stock Summary
- PFMT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.05 -- higher than only 1.09% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Performant Financial Corp is reporting a growth rate of -4,347.13%; that's higher than only 0.44% of US stocks.
- Performant Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -38.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Performant Financial Corp are INSE, ARCO, QTS, AC, and NOG.
- PFMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Performant Financial Corp's official web site, go to performantcorp.com.
PFMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
PFMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.15||52-week high||$2.86|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$0.79|
|Day high||$1.15||Avg. volume||24,133|
|50-day MA||$0.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.25||Market Cap||61.99M|
Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT) Company Bio
Performant Financial Corporation provides technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services in the United States. Its services help identify and recover delinquent or defaulted assets and improper payments for government and private clients in various markets. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Livermore, California.