PFSweb, Inc. (PFSW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFSW POWR Grades
- PFSW scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 75.8% of US stocks.
- PFSW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PFSW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
PFSW Stock Summary
- Pfsweb Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.17% of US listed stocks.
- PFSW's price/sales ratio is 0.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.79% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PFSW has reported earnings growth of -310.19%, putting it ahead of just 6.61% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pfsweb Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PAYS, NPTN, CREX, XENT, and BIOL.
- PFSW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pfsweb Inc's official web site, go to www.pfsweb.com.
PFSW Valuation Summary
- PFSW's EV/EBIT ratio is -58; this is 333.87% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PFSW's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFSW.
PFSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.27||52-week high||$9.89|
|Prev. close||$7.27||52-week low||$5.26|
|Day high||$7.46||Avg. volume||97,761|
|50-day MA||$7.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.09||Market Cap||153.40M|
PFSweb, Inc. (PFSW) Company Bio
PFSweb Inc. is a global provider of end-to-end eCommerce solutions including digital agency and marketing services, technology development services, business process outsourcing services and a complete omni-channel technology ecosystem. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Allen, Texas.
PFSW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Pfsweb Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Pfsweb Inc ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 91.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PFSW, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Pfsweb Inc over the past 5.75 years is -0.09%; that's higher than only 13.37% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Pfsweb Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.83. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 13.21% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PFSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFSW Latest Social Stream
View Full PFSW Social Stream
Latest PFSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pfsweb Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFSW as an investment opportunity.
What Type Of Returns Would PFSweb's(NASDAQ:PFSW) Shareholders Have Earned If They Purchased Their Shares Five Years Ago?
PFSweb, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PFSW ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 16% in the last quarter. But that...
PFSweb (PFSW) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
The following slide deck was published by PFSweb, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
PFSweb (PFSW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 133.33% and -3.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
- Record Bookings in LiveArea, Strong Growth in PFS Establish Solid Foundation for 2021 -ALLEN, Texas, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW), a global commerce services company, is reporting results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. “We have carried our operational momentum into 2021 with a record bookings quarter for LiveArea and strong performance continuing in PFS,” said Mike Willoughby, CEO of PFSweb. “Our high levels of execution across both business units allowed us to drive a 16% increase in service fee revenue year-over-year. Across our organization, we have worked to optimize our resources, further develop our strong pipeline, and stay committed to meeting our clients’ evolving needs amid a dynamic retail environment. As eCommerce tailwinds pers...
PFSW Price Returns