PFSweb, Inc. (PFSW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFSW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PFSW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFSW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- PFSW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
PFSW Stock Summary
- Pfsweb Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.98% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pfsweb Inc is reporting a growth rate of -310.19%; that's higher than just 6.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PFSW is more volatile than 89.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFSW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WLDN, ESNT, BTN, MLSS, and NOV.
- PFSW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pfsweb Inc's official web site, go to www.pfsweb.com.
PFSW Valuation Summary
- PFSW's price/earnings ratio is -36.8; this is 241.27% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PFSW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- PFSW's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFSW.
PFSW Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.81%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -73.51%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.86%.
The table below shows PFSW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFSW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFSW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.53% of graded US stocks.
- PFSW's asset turnover comes in at 1.74 -- ranking 41st of 555 Business Services stocks.
- PCYG, ZG, and SSNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFSW.
The table below shows PFSW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.16||52-week high||$13.65|
|Prev. close||$12.93||52-week low||$5.75|
|Day high||$13.18||Avg. volume||153,161|
|50-day MA||$12.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.61||Market Cap||278.29M|
PFSweb, Inc. (PFSW) Company Bio
PFSweb Inc. is a global provider of end-to-end eCommerce solutions including digital agency and marketing services, technology development services, business process outsourcing services and a complete omni-channel technology ecosystem. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Allen, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFSW Latest Social Stream
View Full PFSW Social Stream
Latest PFSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pfsweb Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFSW as an investment opportunity.
ALLEN, Texas, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A new survey of 4,000 adult consumers and 200 senior decision-makers from the retail industry conducted by PFS, the operations business unit of PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW), has revealed that consumers in the UK and US desire to shop more sustainably, but poor customer experiences and higher prices are holding them back.
ALLEN, Texas, Aug. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW), a global commerce services company, announced that it has completed the sale of LiveArea, its global customer experience and commerce agency business unit, to Merkle, Inc., a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company within Dentsu Groups international business, Dentsu International (Tokyo: 4324).
Notice has No Immediate Effect on the Listing or Trading of the Companys Shares Notice has No Immediate Effect on the Listing or Trading of the Companys Shares
NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LiveArea , a global customer experience and commerce agency, and a business unit of PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW), announced it has formed a strategic partnership with Syte , pioneer of the leading visual-AI-powered Product Discovery Platform for eCommerce.
PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW) business unit LiveArea, a global customer experience and commerce agency, has formed a strategic partnership with Syte, a visual-AI-powered Product Discovery Platform for eCommerce. The partnership supports LiveArea core services, including NXT Intelligence™, Product Innovation, Connected Commerce, Service Design, Performance Marketing, and Orchestrated Services. According to Syte research, the solution can increase online conversion rates by an average of 177%. Syte
PFSW Price Returns