PFSweb, Inc. (PFSW): Price and Financial Metrics
PFSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.49||52-week high||$11.45|
|Prev. close||$7.49||52-week low||$3.80|
|Day high||$7.50||Avg. volume||164,196|
|50-day MA||$6.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.35||Market Cap||170.36M|
PFSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFSW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PFSW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFSW is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- PFSW's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.3% of US stocks).
PFSW Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PFSWEB INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PFSW has reported earnings growth of -105.25%, putting it ahead of only 13.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PFSW comes in at 63.09% -- higher than that of 96.75% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFSWEB INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GIFI, SFIX, CURI, EVOK, and AAON.
- Visit PFSW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pfsweb.com.
PFSW Valuation Summary
- PFSW's price/earnings ratio is -26.6; this is 244.57% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PFSW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFSW.
PFSW Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -7.18%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -17.65%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 126.16%.
The table below shows PFSW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFSW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFSW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.49% of graded US stocks.
- PFSW's asset turnover comes in at 1.74 -- ranking 45th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SSNT, KLR, and CDNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFSW.
The table below shows PFSW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFSweb, Inc. (PFSW) Company Bio
PFSweb Inc. is a global provider of end-to-end eCommerce solutions including digital agency and marketing services, technology development services, business process outsourcing services and a complete omni-channel technology ecosystem. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Allen, Texas.
PFSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFSW Latest Social Stream
View Full PFSW Social Stream
Latest PFSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PFSWEB INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFSW as an investment opportunity.
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
GXO Logistics (NYSE: GXO) was created in 2021 in a spinoff from XPO with a simple value proposition for investors. The company would be the largest pure-play contract logistics company and would use its size and scale to grow in a fragmented industry through acquisitions, new technology, and organic growth. Thus far, the company has kept that promise, delivering solid organic growth and making its first acquisition last year, taking over Clipper Logistics, a U.K.-based company known for its prowess in reverse logistics (processing returns).
In this article, we will discuss the 10 stocks recently downgraded by analysts. If you want to see more such stocks on the list, you can directly visit Analysts on Wall Street Lower Ratings for These 5 Stocks. Stock markets displayed volatility as traders prepared for the possibility of a hawkish message from major central banks […]
GXO has expanded into high-end verticals with its acquisition of PFS Web. The post GXO acquires luxury goods fulfillment provider PFSweb appeared first on FreightWaves.
- GXO Logistics to Acquire All Outstanding PFSweb Shares for $7.50 Per Share, Representing a 58% Premium to PFSW’s 20-Day VWAP - - Transaction Expected to be Completed in the Fourth Quarter of 2023 - IRVING, Texas, Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW) (the “Company” or “PFSweb”) has entered into an Agreement and Plan of Merger to be acquired by GXO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: GXO) (“GXO”), the world’s largest pure-play contract logistics provider, for an equity value of appr
PFSW Price Returns