PLDT Inc. Sponsored ADR (PHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHI POWR Grades
- PHI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.76% of US stocks.
- PHI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PHI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
PHI Stock Summary
- PLDT INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.22% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PHI is currently 0.06, higher than merely 1.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PHI comes in at -71.59% -- higher than that of only 7.98% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLDT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FOCS, UNAM, HRTG, UHS, and BLFY.
- PHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PLDT INC's official web site, go to www.pldt.com.
PHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.30||52-week high||$39.00|
|Prev. close||$24.85||52-week low||$24.66|
|Day high||$25.45||Avg. volume||57,308|
|50-day MA||$29.31||Dividend yield||4.83%|
|200-day MA||$33.65||Market Cap||5.47B|
PLDT Inc. Sponsored ADR (PHI) Company Bio
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company offers cellular mobile, Internet broadband distribution, call center, mobile payment, mobile applications development, software development, solutions and systems integration, satellite communications, and satellite information and messaging services in the Philippines. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Makati City, the Philippines.
Most Popular Stories View All
PHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHI Latest Social Stream
View Full PHI Social Stream
Latest PHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLDT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHI as an investment opportunity.
KT, PLDT and Ceragon Networks have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The accelerated pace of 5G deployment should help the Zacks Wireless Non-US industry thrive despite short-term headwinds. KT, PHI and CRNT are well-positioned to make the most of the demand for seamless connectivity solutions.
The initiatives of PLDT Inc. and its wireless unit Smart Communications, Inc. on consumer safety and digital inclusion recently received recognition from the International Business Awards.
CK Hutchison Group Telecom Holdings Limited -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Telecommunications issuers in Asia
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Telecommunications issuers in AsiaGlobal Credit Research - 10 Aug 2022New York, August 10, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings -and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical units for the rated entity(entities) listed below.The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 3 August 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Credit ratings and outlook/review status cannot be changed in a portfolio review and hence...
PLDT Inc. officially fired up the US-Transpacific Jupiter Cable system, the Philippines' fastest, direct data cable link to the US and Japan. This latest cable system will immensely boost the country's international data capacity and advance the digital infrastructure needed to further spur the country's economic growth.
PHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|