PLDT Inc. Sponsored ADR (PHI): Price and Financial Metrics
PHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.50||52-week high||$30.64|
|Prev. close||$20.30||52-week low||$19.02|
|Day high||$20.66||Avg. volume||62,856|
|50-day MA||$21.63||Dividend yield||6.34%|
|200-day MA||$23.23||Market Cap||4.43B|
PHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PHI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PHI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
PHI Stock Summary
- PHI's went public 37.76 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PLDT INC is higher than only 0.73% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- PLDT INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 964.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBRL, AAN, GNLN, ALLY, and CCB.
- PHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PLDT INC's official web site, go to www.pldt.com.
PLDT Inc. Sponsored ADR (PHI) Company Bio
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company offers cellular mobile, Internet broadband distribution, call center, mobile payment, mobile applications development, software development, solutions and systems integration, satellite communications, and satellite information and messaging services in the Philippines. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Makati City, the Philippines.
PHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHI Latest Social Stream
View Full PHI Social Stream
Latest PHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLDT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHI as an investment opportunity.
PLDT Inc. (NYSE:PHI) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 6, 2023 Melissa de Dios: Okay. Good afternoon, and thank you for joining us today to discuss the company’s financial and operating results for the First Half of 2023. A copy of today’s presentation is posted on our website. For those who’ve not been able to […]
PLDT AND RADISYS, A JIO PLATFORMS COMPANY, EXPLORE MORE EXCITING AND MEANINGFUL DIGITAL EXPERIENCES FOR FILIPINOS
The Philippines' leading integrated telco, PLDT Inc. (PLDT) (PSE: TEL) (NYSE: PHI), is in advanced talks with US-based Radisys® Corporation, a subsidiary of Jio Platforms Limited, to explore building and launching cutting edge digital experiences for Filipinos.
The partnership leverages the power of the cloud to propel PLDT (PHI) into the future, particularly within its Enterprise unit.
PLDT, the Philippines' largest fully integrated telco company, is expanding its two-decade partnership with CSG® as it embraces the power of the cloud to bring its business into the future and transform its customer experience, particularly for its Enterprise unit. This large-scale transformation empowers PLDT Enterprise with a cloud-based, unified billing and revenue management solution that enables streamlined processes across its business segments, minimizes costs and shortens time to market.
MANILA, Philippines, June 22, 2023--Through a culture of innovation, PLDT, the Philippines’ largest fully integrated telco company, has long served the nation with customer-focused solutions. Today, PLDT is expanding its two-decade partnership with CSG® (NASDAQ: CSGS) as it embraces the power of the cloud to bring its business into the future and transform its customer experience, particularly for its Enterprise unit. This large-scale transformation empowers PLDT Enterprise with a cloud-based, u
PHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|