PLDT Inc. Sponsored ADR (PHI): Price and Financial Metrics
PHI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PHI is currently 0.06, higher than only 1.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PHI is more volatile than only 3.36% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PHI comes in at 301.82% -- higher than that of 98.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COTY, RGA, UNM, KNX, and UHS.
- Visit PHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pldt.com.
PHI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.58||52-week high||$25.72|
|Prev. close||$21.41||52-week low||$15.91|
|Day high||$22.00||Avg. volume||115,092|
|50-day MA||$19.65||Dividend yield||4.82%|
|200-day MA||$21.19||Market Cap||4.66B|
PLDT Inc. Sponsored ADR (PHI) Company Bio
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company offers cellular mobile, Internet broadband distribution, call center, mobile payment, mobile applications development, software development, solutions and systems integration, satellite communications, and satellite information and messaging services in the Philippines. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Makati City, the Philippines.