PLDT Inc. Sponsored ADR (PHI): Price and Financial Metrics
PHI Stock Summary
- PHI's went public 33.95 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PHI is currently 0.07, higher than only 1.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PHI comes in at 265.43% -- higher than that of 98.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PLDT Inc are BMA, SNMP, SUPV, LKSD, and OMAB.
- Visit PHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pldt.com.
PHI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PHI Price/Volume Stats
PLDT Inc. Sponsored ADR (PHI) Company Bio
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company offers cellular mobile, Internet broadband distribution, call center, mobile payment, mobile applications development, software development, solutions and systems integration, satellite communications, and satellite information and messaging services in the Philippines. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Makati City, the Philippines.