PICO Holdings Inc. (PICO): Price and Financial Metrics
PICO Stock Summary
- PICO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 6.46% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pico Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -248.07%; that's higher than only 5.98% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pico Holdings Inc comes in at 89.7%, a number that bests 93.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PICO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKY, DSWL, SRT, KINS, and WAAS.
- Visit PICO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.picoholdings.com.
PICO Stock Price Chart More Charts
PICO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.19||52-week high||$11.82|
|Prev. close||$10.30||52-week low||$9.37|
|Day high||$10.30||Avg. volume||39,342|
|50-day MA||$10.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.60||Market Cap||202.71M|
PICO Holdings Inc. (PICO) Company Bio
PICO Holdings engages in water resource and water storage, real estate, and agribusiness activities in the United States. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in La Jolla, California.