PICO Holdings Inc. (PICO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PICO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pico Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about merely 8.51% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.01 for Pico Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for just 7.59% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PICO is more volatile than only 3.01% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pico Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VPG, GROW, STC, NVFY, and PFIN.
- Visit PICO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.picoholdings.com.
PICO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PICO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.89||52-week high||$9.99|
|Prev. close||$9.40||52-week low||$6.41|
|Day high||$9.97||Avg. volume||48,516|
|50-day MA||$9.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.81||Market Cap||185.09M|
PICO Holdings Inc. (PICO) Company Bio
PICO Holdings engages in water resource and water storage, real estate, and agribusiness activities in the United States. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in La Jolla, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PICO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PICO Latest Social Stream
View Full PICO Social Stream
Latest PICO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pico Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PICO as an investment opportunity.
When close to half the companies in the United States have price-to-earnings ratios (or "P/E's") below 20x, you may...
PICO Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:PICO) (the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has adopted a new tax benefits preservation plan (the "Plan") designed to preserve the Company’s ability to utilize its net operating losses ("NOLs"). The Company will seek shareholder ratification of the Plan at PICO’s 2021 Annual Meeting. As of December 31, 2019, the Company had approximately $156.5 million (pre-tax) federal NOLs. The Plan is similar to the Company's previous tax benefits preservation plan, which expired on July 24, 2020 and tax benefits preservation plans adopted by other public companies seeking to preserve significant NOLs.
Every investor in PICO Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:PICO) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large...
PICO Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:PICO) (the "Company") announced today its intention to voluntarily delist the Company’s Series A Junior Participating Preferred Stock Purchase Rights (the "Rights") from the NASDAQ Stock Market LLC ("NASDAQ") due to the upcoming expiration of that certain Section 382 Rights Agreement between the Company and Computershare Trust Company, N.A. dated July 24, 2017 (the "Rights Agreement"). The Rights Agreement will expire at 5:00 P.M. New York City time on July 24, 2020. Pursuant to the Rights Agreement, the Company issued one Right for each share of the Company’s issued and outstanding Common Stock. The Rights have not become exercisable since the Rights dividend was declared. The Company intends to file a Form 25 with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SE...
PICO Price Returns