Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR): Price and Financial Metrics
PIPR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PIPR is currently 3.25, higher than just 11.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 59.88%, Piper Sandler Companies's debt growth rate surpasses 84.99% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PIPR's revenue has grown 40.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.63% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PIPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VMD, RXN, G, LRN, and CLAR.
- PIPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Piper Sandler Companies's official web site, go to www.pipersandler.com.
PIPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PIPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.32||52-week high||$110.25|
|Prev. close||$105.99||52-week low||$31.95|
|Day high||$109.21||Avg. volume||73,858|
|50-day MA||$102.29||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$80.55||Market Cap||1.90B|
Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Company Bio
Piper Sandler Companies operates as an investment bank and asset management firm in the United States and Europe. The companys Capital Markets segment offers institutional sales, trading, and research, as well as investment banking services for various equity and fixed income products. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
PIPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PIPR Latest Social Stream
View Full PIPR Social Stream
Latest PIPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Piper Sandler Companies that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PIPR as an investment opportunity.
Piper Sandler Advises Bain and Cinven on their acquisition of Lonza Specialty Ingredients
Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 04, 2021, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Chad Abraham - Chairman and CEO Deb Schoneman - President Tim Carter - CFO Conference Call Participants Devin Ryan - JMP Securities Michael Brown - KBW Mike Grondahl - Northland Securities Presentation Operator...
The complete earnings release can be found on the firm's website at pipersandler.com/earnings
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 4, 2021 / Piper Sandler Co`s (NYSE:PIPR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 4, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Piper Sandler Expands Investment Banking with the Hiring of Treavor Hill
PIPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!