Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PIPR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PIPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.79% of US stocks.
- PIPR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PIPR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
PIPR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Piper Sandler Companies is higher than just 22.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Piper Sandler Companies is reporting a growth rate of 196.72%; that's higher than 88.55% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Piper Sandler Companies comes in at 63.34%, a number that bests 90.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Piper Sandler Companies, a group of peers worth examining would be USIO, KOSS, INFU, QRHC, and CLAR.
- PIPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Piper Sandler Companies's official web site, go to www.pipersandler.com.
PIPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PIPR's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.93% higher, now standing at 10.4.
- PIPR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 215 months.
- Over the past 215 months, PIPR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PIPR.
PIPR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 33.68%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -18.41%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 45.97%.
The table below shows PIPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PIPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PIPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.66% of graded US stocks.
- PIPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.856 -- ranking 22nd of 456 Trading stocks.
- BSIG, HLNE, and ARE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PIPR.
The table below shows PIPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PIPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PIPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.08||52-week high||$146.50|
|Prev. close||$141.21||52-week low||$67.96|
|Day high||$145.91||Avg. volume||71,751|
|50-day MA||$134.74||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$119.10||Market Cap||2.60B|
Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Company Bio
Piper Sandler Companies operates as an investment bank and asset management firm in the United States and Europe. The companys Capital Markets segment offers institutional sales, trading, and research, as well as investment banking services for various equity and fixed income products. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
PIPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PIPR Latest Social Stream
View Full PIPR Social Stream
Latest PIPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Piper Sandler Companies that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PIPR as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, September 23, 2021--Piper Sandler Expands Global Financial Sponsors Group with Addition of Christian Hess
Piper Sandler (PIPR) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Piper Sandler Companies (NYSE:PIPR) Has Announced That It Will Be Increasing Its Dividend To US$0.55
Piper Sandler Companies' ( NYSE:PIPR ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.55 on 10th of September. This will take the...
NEW YORK, August 24, 2021--Piper Sandler Expands Chemicals Equity Research with the Hiring of Charlie Neivert
Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
PIPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|