Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PIPR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PIPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- PIPR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PIPR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
PIPR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.75%, PIPER SANDLER COMPANIES's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.05% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PIPER SANDLER COMPANIES comes in at -29.81%, a number that bests merely 6.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PIPR comes in at 12.18% -- higher than that of 85.38% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PIPER SANDLER COMPANIES, a group of peers worth examining would be GHL, AMG, WHD, WGO, and WWE.
- Visit PIPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pipersandler.com.
PIPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PIPR's price/sales ratio is 70% higher, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 234 months, PIPR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7821.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PIPR.
PIPR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.82%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 75.69%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 153.8%.
The table below shows PIPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PIPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PIPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.38% of graded US stocks.
- PIPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.856 -- ranking 22nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BSIG, ARE, and HLNE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PIPR.
The table below shows PIPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PIPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PIPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.61||52-week high||$162.20|
|Prev. close||$133.97||52-week low||$102.60|
|Day high||$139.03||Avg. volume||115,648|
|50-day MA||$143.54||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$128.82||Market Cap||2.48B|
Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Company Bio
Piper Sandler Companies operates as an investment bank and asset management firm in the United States and Europe. The companys Capital Markets segment offers institutional sales, trading, and research, as well as investment banking services for various equity and fixed income products. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
PIPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PIPR Latest Social Stream
View Full PIPR Social Stream
Latest PIPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PIPER SANDLER COMPANIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PIPR as an investment opportunity.
Piper Sandler Expands Fixed Income Non-Agency Team with Five Key Hires
MINNEAPOLIS, March 24, 2023--Piper Sandler Companies (NYSE: PIPR), a leading investment bank, is pleased to announce the hiring of Royce Sharp, Cliff Johnson, John Duffy and Haley Rubin as managing directors, in addition to Deb Comunale as a vice president. These new hires mark Piper Sandler’s strategic build out in both trading and distribution capabilities of the firm’s non-agency credit business.
Piper Sandler Strengthens Healthcare Investment Banking Team with the Addition of Scott Kremeier
MINNEAPOLIS, March 21, 2023--Piper Sandler Companies (NYSE: PIPR), a leading investment bank, is pleased to announce the addition of Scott Kremeier as a managing director within the healthcare investment banking group. Kremeier joins Piper Sandler with more than 16 years of experience advising on a broad range of assignments, including buy side and sell side M&A transactions, capital raises and restructurings across the healthcare services sector. He will continue to cover the healthcare service
Piper Sandler Expands Expertise in Hospitality Finance with the Addition of Jarrad Evans
PHOENIX, March 06, 2023--Piper Sandler Companies (NYSE: PIPR), a leading investment bank, announced today that it has added Jarrad Evans as managing director to its hospitality group.
Apkudo Secures $37.5 Million in Series C Funding, Accelerating Growth of its Circular Industry Platform for Connected Devices
Apkudo, the leader in supply chain automation for connected devices, announced today that they have closed $37.5 million in Series C funding in an oversubscribed round co-led by Closed Loop Partners' Leadership Fund and Piper Sandler Merchant Banking with the participation from new and existing investors including MissionOG, Harbert Growth, Grotech Ventures, Lavrock Ventures, and Point Field Partners. During 2022, Apkudo continued its rapid growth and doubled revenue as industry players increasi
Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Is a Great Choice for 'Trend' Investors, Here's Why
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
PIPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...