Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR): Price and Financial Metrics
PIPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.25||52-week high||$162.20|
|Prev. close||$142.91||52-week low||$102.73|
|Day high||$145.88||Avg. volume||107,652|
|50-day MA||$146.36||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$139.33||Market Cap||2.56B|
PIPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PIPR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PIPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PIPR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PIPR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.03% of US stocks).
PIPR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PIPR is currently 50.43, higher than 93.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PIPER SANDLER COMPANIES comes in at -27.12%, a number that bests merely 9.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of PIPER SANDLER COMPANIES's share price is greater than that of merely 12.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PIPER SANDLER COMPANIES are GHL, FIGS, AMG, ELF, and III.
- PIPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PIPER SANDLER COMPANIES's official web site, go to www.pipersandler.com.
PIPR Valuation Summary
- PIPR's price/earnings ratio is 32.8; this is 245.26% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PIPR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PIPR.
PIPR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.82%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 75.69%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 153.8%.
The table below shows PIPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PIPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PIPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.38% of graded US stocks.
- PIPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.856 -- ranking 22nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BSIG, ARE, and HLNE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PIPR.
The table below shows PIPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Company Bio
Piper Sandler Companies operates as an investment bank and asset management firm in the United States and Europe. The companys Capital Markets segment offers institutional sales, trading, and research, as well as investment banking services for various equity and fixed income products. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
PIPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PIPR Latest Social Stream
View Full PIPR Social Stream
Latest PIPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PIPER SANDLER COMPANIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PIPR as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, September 25, 2023--Piper Sandler Companies (NYSE: PIPR), a leading investment bank has named Dustin Avey and Jeremy Gerber as co-heads of public finance. Avey and Gerber will report to Deb Schoneman, president at Piper Sandler. Frank Fairman, current head of public finance, will remain with the firm in an advisory capacity into 2024.
LONDON, September 18, 2023--Piper Sandler Companies (NYSE: PIPR), a leading investment bank, is excited to announce the hiring of Brent Robbins and Alan Brodsky as managing directors in equity sales and trading. Robbins will lead the firm’s London equity office and focus on expanding research sales internationally. Brodsky will be based in New York and focus on trading with U.K. and European clients.
Piper Sandler Announces Tim Carter’s Retirement and Appointment of Kate Clune as Chief Financial Officer
MINNEAPOLIS, September 12, 2023--Piper Sandler Companies (NYSE: PIPR), a leading investment bank, today announced that Tim Carter, chief financial officer (CFO) at Piper Sandler, will retire in the first quarter of 2024. Kate Clune has been selected to succeed him as chief financial officer. Carter will stay on through April to assist with the transition.
Piper Sandler Companies Reports Second Quarter 2023 Results; Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.60 Per Share
MINNEAPOLIS, July 28, 2023--Piper Sandler Companies (NYSE: PIPR) has released its most recent financial results.
MINNEAPOLIS, July 18, 2023--Piper Sandler Companies to Hold Management Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2023 Results
PIPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|