Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PIPR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PIPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.7% of US stocks.
- PIPR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- PIPR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 48.13% of US stocks).
PIPR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.74, Piper Sandler Companies is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 11.16% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Piper Sandler Companies is reporting a growth rate of 497.79%; that's higher than 95.49% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PIPR's revenue has grown 60.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.49% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PIPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GHL, PRFT, ETSY, SIEN, and OMCL.
- Visit PIPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pipersandler.com.
PIPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PIPR's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.93% higher, now standing at 10.4.
- PIPR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 215 months.
- Over the past 215 months, PIPR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PIPR.
PIPR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.95%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 61.07%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -42.36%.
The table below shows PIPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PIPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PIPR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.38% of graded US stocks.
- PIPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.856 -- ranking 22nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BSIG, ARE, and HLNE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PIPR.
The table below shows PIPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PIPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PIPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.71||52-week high||$193.60|
|Prev. close||$149.48||52-week low||$90.84|
|Day high||$152.43||Avg. volume||71,864|
|50-day MA||$174.86||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$144.89||Market Cap||2.68B|
Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Company Bio
Piper Sandler Companies operates as an investment bank and asset management firm in the United States and Europe. The companys Capital Markets segment offers institutional sales, trading, and research, as well as investment banking services for various equity and fixed income products. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
PIPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PIPR Latest Social Stream
View Full PIPR Social Stream
Latest PIPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Piper Sandler Companies that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PIPR as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance's Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi discuss the recent jump in Match and Bumble shares after Goldman Sachs and Piper Sandler initiate analyst coverage for the dating stocks.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Piper Sandler Enters Definitive Agreement to Acquire European Food & Beverage M&A Boutique, Stamford Partners LLP
MINNEAPOLIS, January 05, 2022--Piper Sandler Enters Definitive Agreement to Acquire European Food & Beverage M&A Boutique, Stamford Partners LLP
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
MINNEAPOLIS, December 22, 2021--Piper Sandler Expands Healthcare Equity Research with the Hiring of Dave Westenberg
PIPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|