Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PIPR POWR Grades
- PIPR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PIPR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- PIPR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 58.28% of US stocks).
PIPR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.4%, Piper Sandler Companies's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.57% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Piper Sandler Companies is reporting a growth rate of 77.47%; that's higher than 82.53% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Piper Sandler Companies comes in at 61.08%, a number that bests 90.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Piper Sandler Companies are OCUL, HEAR, INOD, GIGA, and GTLS.
- Visit PIPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pipersandler.com.
PIPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PIPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.02||52-week high||$125.51|
|Prev. close||$125.51||52-week low||$53.89|
|Day high||$124.97||Avg. volume||74,317|
|50-day MA||$115.85||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$95.59||Market Cap||2.26B|
Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Company Bio
Piper Sandler Companies operates as an investment bank and asset management firm in the United States and Europe. The companys Capital Markets segment offers institutional sales, trading, and research, as well as investment banking services for various equity and fixed income products. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
PIPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PIPR Latest Social Stream
View Full PIPR Social Stream
Latest PIPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Piper Sandler Companies that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PIPR as an investment opportunity.
Piper Sandler Companies is pleased to announce the addition of Rob Sternthal as a managing director within the energy & power investment banking group
Piper Sandler is pleased to announce the addition of Chris O’Brien as a managing director within the firm’s technology investment banking group.
Piper Sandler Companies Reports First Quarter 2021 Results; Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.45 Per Share
The complete earnings release can be found on the firm's website at pipersandler.com/earnings
If you want to know who really controls Piper Sandler Companies ( NYSE:PIPR ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
Readers hoping to buy Piper Sandler Companies ( NYSE:PIPR ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
PIPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|