POSCO (PKX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKX POWR Grades
- PKX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PKX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PKX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 59.63% of US stocks).
PKX Stock Summary
- PKX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 6,973.93 -- higher than 99.28% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PKX is currently 0, higher than just 0.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PKX comes in at 4,203.7% -- higher than that of 99.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Posco are MBT, CVA, CBLI, UPWK, and GWRE.
- Visit PKX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.posco.com.
PKX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.95||52-week high||$92.19|
|Prev. close||$76.23||52-week low||$36.24|
|Day high||$76.24||Avg. volume||186,003|
|50-day MA||$80.09||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$61.79||Market Cap||26.49B|
POSCO (PKX) Company Bio
Posco manufactures and sells steel rolled products and plates in South Korea. The Company operates in four segments: steel segment, trading segment, construction segment and others segment. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
PKX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKX Latest Social Stream
View Full PKX Social Stream
Latest PKX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Posco that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKX as an investment opportunity.
Global Steel Product Market 2021 Recent Developments and Top Most Key Players China Baowu Steel Group, Hesteel Group, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal, POSCO
As per the research conducted by MarketsandResearch.biz, the report titled Global Steel Product Market 2021 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 includes a lot of details that allow everyone to understand different things without difficulties. In the introductory part of the chapter, details about global Steel Product market figures, both historical and 
POSCO fell to sixth place in the worlds crude steel production in 2020, down one notch compared with 2019. Chinese steelmakers moved up the rankings by sharply increasing crude steel production as they quickly overcame the COVID-19 crisis. POSCOs crude steel production amounted to 40.58 million tons in 2020, down 5.9 percent compared to 2019, The post POSCO Slips to 6th Place in Global Steel Production first appeared on Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide .
Queensland Pacific Metals has signed a seven-year offtake agreement with LG Energy Solutions and POSCO for nickel and cobalt from the Townsville Energy Chemicals Hub project. Australian Mining .
Queensland Pacific Metals executes TECH Project investment and offtake deals with LG Energy Solution and POSCO
Queensland Pacific Metals Ltd (ASX:QPM) (FRA:4EA) has entered into a binding agreement with LG Energy Solution (LGES) and POSCO GEM 1ST FUND for a combined equity investment of US$15 million with shares up as much as 24%. The company has also entered into binding offtake agreements for the sale of 10,000 tonnes contained nickel and 1,000 tonnes contained cobalt from its TECH Project with LGES and POSCO. QPM managing director Stephen Grocott said: We warmly welcome LG Energy Solution and POSCO as shareholders to Queensland Pacific Metals and look forward to the day where the TECH Project becomes a significant supplier of nickel and cobalt to each company. The ability for QPM to attract and establish business relationships with companies of the calibre of LG Energy Solution and POSCO is v...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
PKX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|