POSCO (PKX): Price and Financial Metrics
PKX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Posco is higher than only 0.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.82%, Posco's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.06% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PKX comes in at 18,865.1% -- higher than that of 99.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PKX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KT, CIB, SKM, BSAC, and MFG.
- PKX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Posco's official web site, go to www.posco.com.
PKX Stock Price Chart More Charts
PKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.11||52-week high||$62.95|
|Prev. close||$51.66||52-week low||$41.14|
|Day high||$52.26||Avg. volume||217,008|
|50-day MA||$49.69||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$49.46||Market Cap||18.17B|
POSCO (PKX) Company Bio
Posco manufactures and sells steel rolled products and plates in South Korea. The Company operates in four segments: steel segment, trading segment, construction segment and others segment. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.