POSCO (PKX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PKX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PKX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- PKX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
PKX Stock Summary
- PKX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 6,794.61 -- higher than 99.45% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Posco is higher than just 0.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Posco's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 4,314.64%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Posco are CCU, KEP, BSAC, BCH, and VEDL.
- Visit PKX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.posco.com.
PKX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.42||52-week high||$92.19|
|Prev. close||$74.27||52-week low||$39.94|
|Day high||$73.58||Avg. volume||182,934|
|50-day MA||$73.74||Dividend yield||3.86%|
|200-day MA||$71.45||Market Cap||25.60B|
POSCO (PKX) Company Bio
Posco manufactures and sells steel rolled products and plates in South Korea. The Company operates in four segments: steel segment, trading segment, construction segment and others segment. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
PKX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKX Latest Social Stream
View Full PKX Social Stream
Latest PKX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Posco that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKX as an investment opportunity.
Iron and Steel Casting Market Trends 2021 | North America, Europe, & APAC Industry Forecasts 2027: Graphical Research
Major iron and steel casting market players include ArcelorMittal, POSCO, Thyssenkrupp AG, Hitachi Metals, Baosteel Group, TATA Steel, Voestalpine Group, HBIS Group, Nucor, Nippon Steel, CALMET, Waupaca Foundry, Uniabex, and Nelcast. Major iron and steel casting market players include ArcelorMittal, POSCO, Thyssenkrupp AG, Hitachi Metals, Baosteel Group, TATA Steel, Voestalpine Group, HBIS Group, Nucor, Nippon Steel, CALMET, Waupaca Foundry, Uniabex, and Nelcast.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering (KSOE), the holding company of shipyard giant Hyundai Heavy Industries, has detailed plans to develop liquefied hydrogen tanks for ships alongside steel maker POSCO. Korea Research Institute of Ships and Ocean Engineering (KRISO) and liquefied hydrogen tank maker Hylium Industries will also participate in the project to develop the tanks,
By Nam Kwang-sik SEOUL, Sept. 6 (Yonhap) -- Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering Co. (KSOE) said Monday it will develop liquefied hydrogen tanks for ships alongside top steel maker POSCO. Korea Research Institute of Ships and Ocean Engineerin
No summary available.
PKX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|