POSCO (PKX): Price and Financial Metrics
PKX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Posco is higher than only 0.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.82%, Posco's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.26% of about US stocks.
- Posco's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 32,618.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PKX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KT, CIB, SKM, BSAC, and MFG.
- Visit PKX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.posco.com.
PKX Stock Price Chart More Charts
PKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.09||52-week high||$61.22|
|Prev. close||$32.65||52-week low||$26.27|
|Day high||$31.79||Avg. volume||303,857|
|50-day MA||$40.17||Dividend yield||2.19%|
|200-day MA||$46.16||Market Cap||10.84B|
POSCO (PKX) Company Bio
Posco manufactures and sells steel rolled products and plates in South Korea. The Company operates in four segments: steel segment, trading segment, construction segment and others segment. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.