POSCO (PKX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PKX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PKX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 161 days.
- PKX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 41.57% of US stocks).
PKX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PKX is currently 0, higher than just 0.3% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Posco's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Posco's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13,272.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Posco are KT, SKM, IRS, SUPV, and YPF.
- PKX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Posco's official web site, go to www.posco.com.
PKX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.58||52-week high||$92.19|
|Prev. close||$59.31||52-week low||$54.40|
|Day high||$59.22||Avg. volume||216,093|
|50-day MA||$59.94||Dividend yield||5.9%|
|200-day MA||$70.87||Market Cap||20.43B|
POSCO (PKX) Company Bio
Posco manufactures and sells steel rolled products and plates in South Korea. The Company operates in four segments: steel segment, trading segment, construction segment and others segment. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
PKX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKX Latest Social Stream
View Full PKX Social Stream
Latest PKX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Posco that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKX as an investment opportunity.
Ahmedabad: POSCO and the Adani Group have agreed to explore business cooperation opportunities, including the establishment of a green, environment-friendly Integrated Steel Mill at Mundra, Gujarat, as well as other businesses. The investment is estimated to be up to USD 5 Billion. The non-binding MoU signed between POSCO and Adani intends to further collaborate at Get the latest updates in Hyderabad City News , Technology , Entertainment , Sports , Politics and Top Stories on WhatsApp & Telegram by subscribing to our channels. You can also download our app for Android and iOS .
(Bloomberg) -- The conglomerate led by Mukesh Ambani, Asia’s richest man, announced plans to invest $76 billion toward clean energy projects, dwarfing an earlier commitment of $10 billion by the world’s biggest fossil-fuel billionaire.Most Read from BloombergCannabis Compounds Prevented Covid Infection in Laboratory StudyFrequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune ResponseSay Goodbye to Self-Isolating, WFH Mandates, Mass TestingEurope Slowly Starts to Consider Treating Covid Like the FluShould I Be
The investment is estimated to be up to $5 billion, according to the statement.
Lancaster, PA, based Investment company Fulton Bank, N.A. (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Total International Stock, MetLife Inc, British American Tobacco PLC, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, sells Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Unum Group, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF, Polaris Inc, POSCO during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Fulton Bank, N.A..
December is when analysts and banks issue their extensive stock market outlook and winning stocks for the new year.
PKX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|