Children's Place Inc. (PLCE): Price and Financial Metrics
PLCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.32||52-week high||$48.88|
|Prev. close||$26.34||52-week low||$14.27|
|Day high||$26.36||Avg. volume||627,187|
|50-day MA||$27.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.41||Market Cap||303.49M|
PLCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLCE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PLCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLCE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PLCE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
PLCE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLCE is 19 -- better than 98.28% of US stocks.
- PLCE's price/sales ratio is 0.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.32% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PLCE has reported earnings growth of -141.63%, putting it ahead of just 10.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHILDRENS PLACE INC are KD, STC, SGC, IROQ, and BXC.
- PLCE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHILDRENS PLACE INC's official web site, go to www.childrensplace.com.
PLCE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PLCE's price/sales ratio is 89.47% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, PLCE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLCE.
PLCE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -59.15%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 723.39%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -53.16%.
The table below shows PLCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLCE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLCE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.19% of graded US stocks.
- PLCE's asset turnover comes in at 1.519 -- ranking 76th of 165 Retail stocks.
- DBI, BBWI, and BBY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLCE.
The table below shows PLCE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Children's Place Inc. (PLCE) Company Bio
Childrens Place Inc. operates as a children's specialty apparel retailer, selling apparel, accessories, footwear, and other items for children. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Secaucus, New Jersey.
PLCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLCE Latest Social Stream
View Full PLCE Social Stream
Latest PLCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHILDRENS PLACE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLCE as an investment opportunity.
Abercrombie (ANF) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Urban Outfitters (URBN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The Children's Place Launches the First of its Three-Part Holiday 2023 Campaign by Unveiling "Dad Band," Featuring AJ McLean, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone and Wanya Morris
The Children's Place, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLCE), an omni-channel children's specialty portfolio of brands with an industry-leading digital-first model, is thrilled to kick off its 2023 Holiday campaign, "An Iconic Holiday," a trilogy that connects music, family, and fashion. The campaign is targeted at its current and prospective shopper audiences, with a focus on its largest audience, millennials. The first of its three-part campaign launches in partnership with pop culture icons AJ McLean, Lance Bas
"Squeeze potential" runs high with each of these seven heavily-shorted retail stocks.
Q2 2023 Children's Place Inc Earnings Call
PLCE Price Returns