Piedmont Lithium Ltd (PLL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Piedmont Lithium Ltd.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PLL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- PLL has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- PLL has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 98.27% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- PLL has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 95.17% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of PLL is greater than 5.82% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of PLL is higher than 81.4% of Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of PLL is lower than 18.97% of Basic Materials stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of PLL is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is PLL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!