Palantir Technologies Inc. (PLTR): Price and Financial Metrics
PLTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.34||52-week high||$21.85|
|Prev. close||$18.40||52-week low||$5.84|
|Day high||$18.55||Avg. volume||59,556,977|
|50-day MA||$17.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.82||Market Cap||39.91B|
PLTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLTR POWR Grades
- PLTR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.69% of US stocks.
- PLTR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PLTR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
PLTR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 299.41, PALANTIR TECHNOLOGIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PLTR is currently 90.06, higher than 96.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- PLTR's price/sales ratio is 20.75; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTD, IAS, PUBM, LZ, and PEN.
- Visit PLTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.palantir.com.
PLTR Valuation Summary
- PLTR's price/sales ratio is 20.2; this is 741.67% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 38 months, PLTR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLTR.
PLTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.21% of graded US stocks.
- PLTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.467 -- ranking 337th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PLTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Palantir Technologies Inc. (PLTR) Company Bio
Palantir Technologies is a public American software company that specializes in big data analytics. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, it was founded by Peter Thiel,Nathan Gettings, Joe Lonsdale, Stephen Cohen, and Alex Karp in 2003. The company's name is derived from The Lord of the Rings where the magical palantíri were "seeing-stones," described as indestructible balls of crystal used for communication and to see events in other parts of the world. (Source:Wikipedia)
PLTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLTR Latest Social Stream
View Full PLTR Social Stream
Latest PLTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PALANTIR TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLTR as an investment opportunity.
Palantir stock's strong run in 2023 is running into more headwinds with a bearish analyst on PLTR stock raising questions over an Army contract renewal.
Shares of Palantir Technologies (NYSE: PLTR), the artificial-intelligence driven data analytics company, were on the move last month, climbing 36%, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. The stock benefited from a better-than-expected third-quarter earnings report at the beginning of November and continued to rise from there, helped by signs that interest rates could start to come down soon and indications of a broader recovery in the stock market. Palantir has attracted a lot of attention among investors in recent years as a way to play the AI boom, but its performance has been mixed as the stock is still down sharply from its peak in 2021.
Shares of Palantir Technologies (PLTR) fell sharply after analysts at William Blair raised concern about the potential of the Army renewing a contract with the tech company. Yahoo Finance's Julie Hyman and Josh Lipton break the report down. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
Shares of data-mining and analytics company Palantir (NYSE:PLTR) fell 8.2% in the morning session as stocks pulled back, and yields rose (leading to a bond selloff) after the S&P 500 reached a new high for the year in the final week of November 2023. Throughout 2023, major indices demonstrated robust performances, with the Nasdaq surging over 45% and the S&P 500 gaining 20% with a month remaining in the year. Investors may be asking if the market is getting ahead of itself. The Federal Reserve h
Palantir Technologies shares have soared on excitement for artificial intelligence. But one worry could limit the analytics-software firm’s future gains, according to William Blair analysts.
PLTR Price Returns