Polar Power, Inc. (POLA): Price and Financial Metrics
POLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.44||52-week high||$2.10|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$0.47||Avg. volume||228,572|
|50-day MA||$0.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.18||Market Cap||5.64M|
POLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POLA Stock Summary
- POLAR POWER INC's market capitalization of $5,897,533 is ahead of just 3.42% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,015.34%, POLAR POWER INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.97% of about US stocks.
- POLAR POWER INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -87.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to POLAR POWER INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AUPH, NTRB, SMTI, LUCD, and ASTE.
- Visit POLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.polarpower.com.
POLA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, POLA's price/earnings ratio is 110.58% lower, now standing at -2.2.
- POLA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24.5 over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POLA.
POLA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.7%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -12.66%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 85.38%.
The table below shows POLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
POLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.84% of graded US stocks.
- POLA's asset turnover comes in at 0.549 -- ranking 30th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- THR, EMR, and AMSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POLA.
The table below shows POLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Polar Power, Inc. (POLA) Company Bio
Polar Power, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells direct current (DC) power systems for applications in the telecommunications, military, electric vehicle charging, cogeneration, distributed power, and uninterruptable power supply markets. It offers DC base power systems, DC hybrid power systems, and DC solar hybrid power systems. Polar Power, Inc. installs, sells, and services its products through its direct sales force and a network of independent service providers and dealers. The company was formerly known as Polar Products, Inc. Polar Power, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Gardena, California.
POLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POLA Latest Social Stream
View Full POLA Social Stream
Latest POLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POLAR POWER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POLA as an investment opportunity.
Polar Power stock is falling on Friday as investors in POLA shares react to the pricing of a public offering for the company's units.
Smart for Life stock is falling on Friday after the company reached an agreement with holders of warrants for SMFL shares.
It's the final day of trading this week and we're starting it with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers on Friday morning!
Gardena, CA, Nov. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Polar Power, Inc. (NASDAQ: POLA), (“Polar Power” or the “Company”) today announced the pricing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock. Each share of common stock is being sold at a public offering price of $0.40 per share, for gross proceeds of $1,600,000 before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and offering expenses. All of the shares of common stock are being offered by the Comp
Gardena, CA, Nov. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Polar Power, Inc. (NASDAQ: POLA) (“Polar Power” or the “Company”) today announced that it intends to offer to sell shares of its common stock (and/or pre-funded warrants (“Pre-funded Warrants”) in lieu thereof) in an underwritten public offering. All of the shares of common stock (and/or Pre-funded Warrants) are to be sold by the Company. ThinkEquity is acting as sole underwriter for the offering. The Company expects to grant the underwriter a 45-da
POLA Price Returns