Polar Power, Inc. (POLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POLA POWR Grades
- POLA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 38.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for POLA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 103 days.
- POLA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
POLA Stock Summary
- POLA has a higher market value than only 6.84% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $23,438,686.
- POLA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 14.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.82%, POLAR POWER INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.66% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to POLAR POWER INC are RPID, PLAB, FARO, PRCT, and RNLX.
- Visit POLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.polarpower.com.
POLA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, POLA's price/earnings ratio is 127.44% lower, now standing at -5.9.
- Over the past 75 months, POLA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 40.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POLA.
POLA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.7%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -12.66%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 85.38%.
The table below shows POLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
POLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.84% of graded US stocks.
- POLA's asset turnover comes in at 0.549 -- ranking 30th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- THR, EMR, and AMSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POLA.
The table below shows POLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
POLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.81||52-week high||$6.68|
|Prev. close||$1.81||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$1.86||Avg. volume||27,281|
|50-day MA||$1.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.53||Market Cap||23.44M|
Polar Power, Inc. (POLA) Company Bio
Polar Power, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells direct current (DC) power systems for applications in the telecommunications, military, electric vehicle charging, cogeneration, distributed power, and uninterruptable power supply markets. It offers DC base power systems, DC hybrid power systems, and DC solar hybrid power systems. Polar Power, Inc. installs, sells, and services its products through its direct sales force and a network of independent service providers and dealers. The company was formerly known as Polar Products, Inc. Polar Power, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Gardena, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
POLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POLA Latest Social Stream
View Full POLA Social Stream
Latest POLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POLAR POWER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POLA as an investment opportunity.
Performance at Polar Power, Inc. ( NASDAQ:POLA ) has been rather uninspiring recently and shareholders may be wondering...
The 7 best green penny stocks to buy now can rise tremendously, and some of them have surprisingly strong fundamentals.
While market volatility has brough the bears out of hibernation, certain short-squeeze stocks could be a trap for the pessimists.
GARDENA, CA, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Polar Power, Inc. (“Polar Power” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: POLA), a global provider of prime, backup and solar hybrid DC power solutions, today reported its financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022. Key Q3 2022 Results and Highlights: Financial Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022 ●Net sales for Q3 2022 were $1.7 million, representing a 59% decrease, compared to $4.1 million during the same
GARDENA, CA, Aug. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Polar Power, Inc. (“Polar Power” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: POLA), a global provider of prime, backup and solar hybrid DC power solutions, today reported its financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022. Key Q2 2022 Results and Highlights: Financial Results for the Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2022 Net sales for Q2 2022 were $4.2 million, representing a 12% decrease, compared to $4.8 million during the same period last y
POLA Price Returns