Polar Power, Inc. (POLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POLA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where POLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.98% of US stocks.
- POLA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- POLA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
POLA Stock Summary
- POLA has a market capitalization of $43,607,772 -- more than approximately merely 10.83% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.2 for POLAR POWER INC; that's greater than it is for only 13.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.06%, POLAR POWER INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.44% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to POLA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GENC, CLRO, CMCM, DAKT, and NEON.
- Visit POLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.polarpower.com.
POLA Valuation Summary
- POLA's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 125% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 70 months, POLA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 117.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POLA.
POLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.84% of graded US stocks.
- POLA's asset turnover comes in at 0.549 -- ranking 30th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- THR, EMR, and AMSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POLA.
The table below shows POLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
POLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.52||52-week high||$7.58|
|Prev. close||$2.76||52-week low||$1.77|
|Day high||$2.69||Avg. volume||188,945|
|50-day MA||$3.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.18||Market Cap||32.23M|
Polar Power, Inc. (POLA) Company Bio
Polar Power, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells direct current (DC) power systems for applications in the telecommunications, military, electric vehicle charging, cogeneration, distributed power, and uninterruptable power supply markets. It offers DC base power systems, DC hybrid power systems, and DC solar hybrid power systems. Polar Power, Inc. installs, sells, and services its products through its direct sales force and a network of independent service providers and dealers. The company was formerly known as Polar Products, Inc. Polar Power, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Gardena, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
POLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POLA Latest Social Stream
View Full POLA Social Stream
Latest POLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POLAR POWER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POLA as an investment opportunity.
GARDENA, CA, Aug. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Polar Power, Inc. (“Polar Power” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: POLA), a global provider of prime, backup and solar hybrid DC power solutions, today reported its financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022. Key Q2 2022 Results and Highlights: Financial Results for the Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2022 Net sales for Q2 2022 were $4.2 million, representing a 12% decrease, compared to $4.8 million during the same period last y
GARDENA, CA, May 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Polar Power, Inc. (“Polar Power”) (NASDAQ: POLA), a global provider of prime, backup and solar hybrid DC power solutions, today reported its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022. Key Q1 2022 Results and Highlights: Financial Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2022 Net sales for Q1 2022 increased to $3.7 million, a 13% increase, compared to $3.3 million during the same period last year. We had a gross profit of $905 thousan
Polar Power (NASDAQ:POLA) shareholders have endured a 53% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
Statistically speaking, long term investing is a profitable endeavour. But that doesn't mean long term investors can...
GARDENA, CA, Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Polar Power, Inc. (NASDAQ: POLA), a global provider of prime, backup and solar hybrid power solutions for telecommunications, military, and marine and whose DC generators are also used for EV charging, range extenders, and nano-grids, today reported its financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2021. Key Q3 2021 Results and Highlights: Financial Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2021 ●Net sal
POLA Price Returns