Perdoceo Education Corporation (PRDO): Price and Financial Metrics
PRDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.41||52-week high||$17.75|
|Prev. close||$17.10||52-week low||$9.97|
|Day high||$17.50||Avg. volume||388,132|
|50-day MA||$16.00||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$13.96||Market Cap||1.14B|
PRDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRDO POWR Grades
- PRDO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.38% of US stocks.
- PRDO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PRDO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 61.85% of US stocks).
PRDO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PERDOCEO EDUCATION CORP is higher than it is for about just 11.93% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.28 for PERDOCEO EDUCATION CORP; that's greater than it is for only 16.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.47%, PERDOCEO EDUCATION CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.63% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRDO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KFY, JOB, SCHL, TBI, and HHS.
- Visit PRDO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.perdoceoed.com.
PRDO Valuation Summary
- PRDO's price/earnings ratio is 8.7; this is 56.06% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- PRDO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 25.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRDO.
PRDO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 186.36%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 49.35%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 21.04%.
The table below shows PRDO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRDO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRDO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.41% of graded US stocks.
- PRDO's asset turnover comes in at 0.951 -- ranking 13th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- LINC, EDU, and TAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRDO.
The table below shows PRDO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Perdoceo Education Corporation (PRDO) Company Bio
Perdoceo Education Corporation (formerly Career Education Corporation) operates colleges, institutions, and universities that provide education to student population in various career-oriented disciplines through online, on-ground, and hybrid learning program offerings in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Colorado Technical University (CTU), American InterContinental University (AIU), Career Colleges, and Transitional Group. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
PRDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRDO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRDO Social Stream
Latest PRDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERDOCEO EDUCATION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRDO as an investment opportunity.
Investors may want to pay close attention to some of the best value stocks on the market.
These High-Potential Dirt-Cheap Stocks are trading at remarkably attractive valuations, offering impressive upside ahead
SCHAUMBURG, Ill., August 03, 2023--PERDOCEO EDUCATION CORPORATION REPORTS SECOND QUARTER AND YEAR TO DATE 2023 RESULTS
SCHAUMBURG, Ill., July 13, 2023--Perdoceo Education Corporation Schedules Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call for August 3rd
Explore dirt-cheap stocks with robust businesses for those looking for value-oriented investments at this time.
PRDO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|