Perdoceo Education Corporation (PRDO): Price and Financial Metrics
PRDO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.62, PERDOCEO EDUCATION Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 5.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PERDOCEO EDUCATION Corp is higher than only 15.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PERDOCEO EDUCATION Corp is higher than it is for about only 13.71% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PERDOCEO EDUCATION Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KNSL, SMED, BOOT, HZO, and ZUMZ.
- PRDO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PERDOCEO EDUCATION Corp's official web site, go to www.perdoceoed.com.
PRDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.03||52-week high||$17.77|
|Prev. close||$11.78||52-week low||$10.62|
|Day high||$12.13||Avg. volume||450,133|
|50-day MA||$12.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.90||Market Cap||847.39M|
Perdoceo Education Corporation (PRDO) Company Bio
Perdoceo Education Corporation (formerly Career Education Corporation) operates colleges, institutions, and universities that provide education to student population in various career-oriented disciplines through online, on-ground, and hybrid learning program offerings in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Colorado Technical University (CTU), American InterContinental University (AIU), Career Colleges, and Transitional Group. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
PRDO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for PERDOCEO EDUCATION Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that PERDOCEO EDUCATION Corp ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of PERDOCEO EDUCATION Corp, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 879.68; that's higher than 97.9% of US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 20.59% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- PRDO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 40.82% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PRDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRDO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRDO Social Stream
Latest PRDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERDOCEO EDUCATION Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRDO as an investment opportunity.
Perdoceo Education Corporation Schedules First Quarter Earnings Conference Call for May 6
Perdoceo Education Corporation ( NASDAQ:PRDO ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from...
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Are Robust Financials Driving The Recent Rally In Perdoceo Education Corporation's (NASDAQ:PRDO) Stock?
Perdoceo Education (NASDAQ:PRDO) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 11% over...
Perdoceo Education Corporation Schedules Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call for February 24
PRDO Price Returns