Perdoceo Education Corporation (PRDO): Price and Financial Metrics
PRDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.46||52-week high||$15.65|
|Prev. close||$11.95||52-week low||$9.87|
|Day high||$12.48||Avg. volume||379,587|
|50-day MA||$12.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.88||Market Cap||841.05M|
PRDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRDO POWR Grades
- PRDO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRDO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PRDO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 52.06% of US stocks).
PRDO Stock Summary
- For PRDO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.27 for PERDOCEO EDUCATION CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 16.79% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.3%, PERDOCEO EDUCATION CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.91% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PERDOCEO EDUCATION CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be JOB, KFY, STRR, HSON, and MHO.
- Visit PRDO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.perdoceoed.com.
PRDO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PRDO's price/sales ratio is 9.09% higher, now standing at 1.2.
- PRDO's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRDO.
PRDO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 186.36%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 49.35%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 21.04%.
The table below shows PRDO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRDO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRDO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.41% of graded US stocks.
- PRDO's asset turnover comes in at 0.951 -- ranking 13th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- LINC, EDU, and TAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRDO.
The table below shows PRDO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRDO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PRDO, see our PRDO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$22.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
Perdoceo Education Corporation (PRDO) Company Bio
Perdoceo Education Corporation (formerly Career Education Corporation) operates colleges, institutions, and universities that provide education to student population in various career-oriented disciplines through online, on-ground, and hybrid learning program offerings in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Colorado Technical University (CTU), American InterContinental University (AIU), Career Colleges, and Transitional Group. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRDO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRDO Social Stream
Latest PRDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PERDOCEO EDUCATION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRDO as an investment opportunity.
Perdoceo Education Corporation Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
SCHAUMBURG, Ill., May 04, 2023--PERDOCEO EDUCATION CORPORATION ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2023 RESULTS
3 Cheap Stocks to Buy Now That Could Skyrocket in Value
The cheap stocks to buy we’re looking for are priced between $5 and $20 and generate solid free cash flow.
Perdoceo Education Corporation Schedules First Quarter Earnings Conference Call for May 4th
SCHAUMBURG, Ill., April 17, 2023--Perdoceo Education Corporation Schedules First Quarter Earnings Conference Call for May 4th
7 Dirt-Cheap Stocks Sitting in the Sweet Spot
These cheap stocks don’t just attract on the ticker tape but rather feature compelling fundamentals and analysts’ upside projections.
Perdoceo Education Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
SCHAUMBURG, Ill., February 23, 2023--PERDOCEO EDUCATION CORPORATION REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2022 RESULTS
PRDO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...