PROG Holdings, Inc. (PRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRG POWR Grades
- PRG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PRG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.47% of US stocks).
PRG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PROG Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 673.51%, PROG Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.83% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PRG has reported earnings growth of -1,529.67%, putting it ahead of merely 1.32% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROG Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TIPT, RLGT, RFP, DLPN, and SNDR.
- PRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROG Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.aarons.com.
PRG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PRG's price/earnings ratio is 60.6% lower, now standing at 10.5.
- Over the past 243 months, PRG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, PRG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRG.
PRG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 197.84%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -72.57%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -21.23%.
The table below shows PRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.91% of graded US stocks.
- PRG's asset turnover comes in at 1.885 -- ranking 41st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MCHX, MIGI, and ID are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRG.
The table below shows PRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.74||52-week high||$56.41|
|Prev. close||$24.99||52-week low||$24.11|
|Day high||$26.77||Avg. volume||892,142|
|50-day MA||$27.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.72||Market Cap||1.45B|
PROG Holdings, Inc. (PRG) Company Bio
PROG Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides commercial equipment finance and leasing services. PROG Holdings serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRG Latest Social Stream
View Full PRG Social Stream
Latest PRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROG Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRG as an investment opportunity.
PROG Holdings, Inc. (PRG) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 08:30 AM ET Company Participants John Baugh - IR Steve Michaels - CEO Brian Garner - CFO Conference Call Participants Kyle Joseph - Jefferies Jason Haas - Bank of America Bobby Griffin - Raymond James Anthony Chukumba -...
SALT LAKE CITY, February 23, 2022--PROG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:PRG), the fintech holding company for Progressive Leasing, Vive Financial, and Four Technologies, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021.
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PROG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:PRG), the fintech holding company for Progressive Leasing, a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions, and Vive Financial, a provider of omnichannel second-look revolving credit solutions, is scheduled to release financial results for Q4 and FY 2021 on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, prior to market open. The company has scheduled a live webcast and conference call for Wednesday, February 23, 2022, at 8:30 A.M. E
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
Alpha, OH, based Investment company James Investment Research Inc (Current Portfolio) buys iShares TIPS Bond ETF, Jabil Inc, iShares 0-5 Year TIPS Bond ETF, Invesco Variable Rate Preferred ETF, Darden Restaurants Inc, sells PayPal Holdings Inc, BTC iShares Convertible Bond ETF, Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US ETF, NVIDIA Corp, iShares Russell 2000 Value ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, James Investment Research Inc.
PRG Price Returns