PROG Holdings, Inc. (PRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRG POWR Grades
- PRG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PRG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.58% of US stocks).
PRG Stock Summary
- PROG HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.97% of US listed stocks.
- PROG HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.43% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 705.89%, PROG HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.29% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROG HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMED, PATI, ACEL, RES, and TTEC.
- Visit PRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aarons.com.
PRG Valuation Summary
- PRG's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- PRG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRG.
PRG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.85%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.85%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -33.92%.
The table below shows PRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.91% of graded US stocks.
- PRG's asset turnover comes in at 1.885 -- ranking 41st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MCHX, MIGI, and ID are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRG.
The table below shows PRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.93||52-week high||$47.25|
|Prev. close||$18.98||52-week low||$12.11|
|Day high||$19.24||Avg. volume||851,588|
|50-day MA||$16.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.55||Market Cap||947.12M|
PROG Holdings, Inc. (PRG) Company Bio
PROG Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides commercial equipment finance and leasing services. PROG Holdings serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRG Latest Social Stream
View Full PRG Social Stream
Latest PRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROG HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRG as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY, October 26, 2022--PROG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:PRG), the fintech holding company for Progressive Leasing, Vive Financial, and Four Technologies, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
SALT LAKE CITY, October 06, 2022--PROG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:PRG), the fintech holding company for Progressive Leasing, Vive Financial, and Four Technologies, is scheduled to release financial results for the third quarter of 2022 on Wednesday, October 26, 2022, prior to market open.
SALT LAKE CITY, August 25, 2022--PROG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:PRG), the fintech holding company for Progressive Leasing, Vive Financial, and Four Technologies, today issued the following statement in connection with a lawsuit filed by the Pennsylvania Attorney General regarding its Progressive Leasing business:
Chief Innovation Officer & Director Curtis Doman Just Bought 23% More Shares In PROG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:PRG)
PROG Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:PRG ) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the Chief...
SALT LAKE CITY, July 27, 2022--Progressive Leasing, a leading provider of e-commerce, app-based, and in-store lease-to-own solutions owned by fintech holding company PROG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:PRG), announces an agreement with Samsung Electronics America, a leader in mobile technologies, consumer electronics, home appliances and enterprise solutions, to be the exclusive provider of lease-to-own purchase options for Samsung.com.
PRG Price Returns